PDA

View Full Version : Worst presenter:Ben Duncan or George Lamb?

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 06:22 PM
:joker:

Oh poor Ben no wonder he was a presenter for some unknown programme. George..no comment :joker:

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Ben's a great presenter cause he's just amazing.. :joker:

fingers
10-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Amazingly Awful!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Ben's a great presenter cause he's just amazing.. :joker:

lol he's painful to watch. he always looks like a frightened puppy plus he seems to have a problem reading a monitor without making it obvious he's reading.

George is painful to watch with his lame jokes and "eh?" to get a rise. let's not go into when they do little skits :joker:

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Bens the best.

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Ben

Angus
10-08-2010, 06:36 PM
"Poor Ben" is laughing all the way to the bank and will be doing so for a long time to come.:laugh2: The opinions of the tv executives who are giving him presenting opportunities are the only ones that matter, so the haters will just have to suck it up:pat:

Claymores
10-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Ben

Tell us what Ken likes

fingers
10-08-2010, 06:37 PM
A new Jeremy Paxman he's NOT! lol, and never will be!

Even Andi Peters was a hundred times better than old fluttering fingers.

Jayson
10-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I like it when George subtly takes the piss out of unfunny clips and bits.

But Ben is the king.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 06:38 PM
"Poor Ben" is laughing all the way to the bank and will be doing so for a long time to come.:laugh2: The opinions of the tv executives who are giving him presenting opportunities are the only ones that matter, so the haters will just have to suck it up:pat:
I'm not a hater. He was an important housemate in the house but we have to admit he sucks as a presenter. I wonder what he'll do after BB.

fingers
10-08-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm not a hater. He was an important housemate in the house but we have to admit he sucks as a presenter. I wonder what he'll do after BB.

Probably fade back into obscurity on Iranian TV (If he's lucky):hugesmile:

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
lol he's painful to watch. he always looks like a frightened puppy plus he seems to have a problem reading a monitor without making it obvious he's reading.

George is painful to watch with his lame jokes and "eh?" to get a rise. let's not go into when they do little skits :joker:

Haha i haven't even seen him as a presenter the guys just a living legend.:joker:

Claymores
10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
A new Jeremy Paxman he's NOT! lol, and never will be!

As I said this morning - mincing around in his shaved fingers he's a definite Scerlett O'Hara - me me me

Claymores
10-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Probably fade back into obscurity on Iranian TV (If he's lucky):hugesmile:

Not once reviewed the mincing tapes

fingers
10-08-2010, 06:48 PM
As I said this morning - mincing around in his shaved fingers he's a definite Scerlett O'Hara - me me me

I do hope he shaves his fingers before every appearance now, finger stubble is so not cool!:hugesmile:

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 06:51 PM
It's cute how the OP thinks she is in any position to be judging this or determining anything.
Ben and George Lamb are already 'owning' at what they do. Ben does have a learning curve yet,
but,
he rules the stage he is at.

The dim-wits who voted out Ben still don't realize what's happening here lol

Angus
10-08-2010, 07:07 PM

I hate to disabuse you but he's been presenting for years, so clearly others don't share your opinion, as he's still going strong.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 07:10 PM
It's cute how the OP thinks she is in any position to be judging this or determining anything.
Ben and George Lamb are already 'owning' at what they do. Ben does have a learning curve yet,
but,

Both George and Ben are good,but their style is totally different,Ben is quite the professional when interviewing Leslie Philips and co,He knows when to be serious and not.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 07:11 PM
It's cute how the OP thinks she is in any position to be judging this or determining anything..

Hey they're on my telly so I can have a say :joker:

There are millions of presenters on tv so it's easy to distinguish who you find to be good or not. :)

fingers
10-08-2010, 07:12 PM
I hate to disabuse you but he's been presenting for years, so clearly others don't share your opinion, as he's still going strong.

On Iranian TV! lol:hugesmile:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 07:12 PM
for some Iranian programme and what else?

It's weird about the Iranian programme...was it in English?:conf:

fingers
10-08-2010, 07:15 PM
for some Iranian programme and what else?

It's weird about the Iranian programme...was it in English?:conf:

His last one was covering the election, if it was in english I pity the poor Iranians who learned english, how they could cope with the Vain One's version of english would be a source of mystification.

Angus
10-08-2010, 07:16 PM
but,

Exactly! The ones backing all the loser HMs this year are the funniest since we all know their faves are going to sink without trace after their 15 mins of fame, whilst Ben will still be on our TVs for years to come.:hugesmile: Even though he has been gone from the house for a couple of weeks now, they are still consumed with jealousy and resentment of the lovely Ben, but it's not our fault if they lack sufficient discernment to appreciate his many qualities. Luckily those in influential positions to offer him presenting opportunities do recognise talent when they see it, and its their opinions that matter at the end of the day:thumbs:

fingers
10-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Exactly! The ones backing all the loser HMs this year are the funniest since we all know their faves are going to sink without trace after their 15 mins of fame, whilst Ben will still be on our TVs for years to come.:hugesmile: Even though he has been gone from the house for a couple of weeks now, they are still consumed with jealousy and resentment of the lovely Ben, but it's not our fault if they lack sufficient discernment to appreciate his many qualities. Luckily those in influential positions to offer him presenting opportunities do recognise talent when they see it, and its their opinions that matter at the end of the day:thumbs:

Yeah, right, You can fool yourself and believe what you like but most people can tell a talentless wannabe when they see him!.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 07:19 PM

My gad you are taking this too seriously! :joker: I have favorites in the house but I don't feel any personal attachment to them. I wish everyone success after the show but I don't give that much of a damn that I would be jealous if my favorite housemate is less successful than my least favorite. lol.
But for the last time, I liked BEN! You can like someone and still be critical of them!! :cloud:

But up until now he has only been Belo's replacement. Let's see where he goes after that. Unless you've heard about what offers he's had?

fingers
10-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I'd be interested in ALL these offers that he's getting from MAIN STREAM producers, not just PEJ and the spin off crap that his management company are permitting him to do while making a laughing stock of himself!

Jords
10-08-2010, 07:43 PM
George Lamb.

Jackie
10-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Ben

fingers
10-08-2010, 09:27 PM
My gad you are taking this too seriously! :joker: I have favorites in the house but I don't feel any personal attachment to them. I wish everyone success after the show but I don't give that much of a damn that I would be jealous if my favorite housemate is less successful than my least favorite. lol.
But for the last time, I liked BEN! You can like someone and still be critical of them!! :cloud:

But up until now he has only been Belo's replacement. Let's see where he goes after that. Unless you've heard about what offers he's had?

If we're expecting to get answers about all his main stream offers, I guess we shouldn't hold our breath! lol:dance::elephant::hugesmile:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 09:30 PM
If we're expecting to get answers about all his main stream offers, I guess we shouldn't hold our breath! lol:dance::elephant::hugesmile:
Lol I think BBLB is his only gig at the moment.

I wish him all the best though honestly. On top of everything he looks vulnerable to me, so I hope he gets success.

fingers
10-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Even ONE Mainstream producer, now that should be EASY! lol

fingers
11-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Wow, we didn't expect THAT many replies! lol

ElProximo
11-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Wow, we didn't expect THAT many replies! lol

I'm not sure why you are 'guffawing'. I don't actually know anything about the offers and discussions going on with Ben,
but,
It seems to me you are pretending we 'would' get a list of the mainstream producers talking to Ben.
Then acting as if the absence of them 'har ahahrhahrhrh AHA! pwned.. guffaw guffaw',
but,
You know and I know that absolutely no way would anyone list names of mainstream producers in any kind of negotiations. Cannot happen. You know that. I know that.
We all know this.

Now, I don't know what is claimed here but I'm just calling you out on a really childish gimmick that you know is BS.

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Loved Ben I quite like George but he can be a bit off hand on BBLB but I loved him on Big Mouth last week.

jonnmusicjonn
11-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Hello! Like mp3? The best mp3 music - click here - mp3 music (http://hgfhghgf.com/)

fingers
11-08-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure why you are 'guffawing'. I don't actually know anything about the offers and discussions going on with Ben,
but,
It seems to me you are pretending we 'would' get a list of the mainstream producers talking to Ben.
Then acting as if the absence of them 'har ahahrhahrhrh AHA! pwned.. guffaw guffaw',
but,
You know and I know that absolutely no way would anyone list names of mainstream producers in any kind of negotiations. Cannot happen. You know that. I know that.
We all know this.

Now, I don't know what is claimed here but I'm just calling you out on a really childish gimmick that you know is BS.

Don't talk rubbish, all your cohorts have been chortling about his flood of job offers, I merely ask for confirmation that he has had ONE offer, and you launch into your usual smoke screen tirade!

sosadbbend
11-08-2010, 11:15 AM
I think Ben's talents are impressions rather than presenting, when he did Simon Cowell in the house he was brilliant!

ElProximo
11-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Don't talk rubbish, all your cohorts have been chortling about his flood of job offers, I merely ask for confirmation that he has had ONE offer, and you launch into your usual smoke screen tirade!

Rubbish, cohorts, launch of smoke screen tirades.
Fascinating world you live in.

In fact, mainstream producers who are in negotiations will NOT let that be known.
That doesn't tell us whether Ben IS in the works with any of them,
but,
even if he was or was not would be the same. Not ONE would be liking their names published.
Not ONE.

Anyways, just pointing out how badly you fail and how childish it really is.

Back on topic here..
...yes, Ben is already a celeb and already transcended his season.
Is not a 'bet'.
It already happened.

That you can't see that is kinda sad.

fingers
11-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Rubbish, cohorts, launch of smoke screen tirades.
Fascinating world you live in.

In fact, mainstream producers who are in negotiations will NOT let that be known.
That doesn't tell us whether Ben IS in the works with any of them,
but,
even if he was or was not would be the same. Not ONE would be liking their names published.
Not ONE.

Anyways, just pointing out how badly you fail and how childish it really is.

Back on topic here..
...yes, Ben is already a celeb and already transcended his season.
Is not a 'bet'.
It already happened.

That you can't see that is kinda sad.

Whatever, let's not hold our breath waiting for his "Big Break" lol:dance::joker:

fingers
11-08-2010, 08:46 PM
So what's his first SERIOUS presenting gig???

stonedape
11-08-2010, 09:00 PM
While Ben is a legend, he's in Zezi territory of presenter skills. Very unnatural delivery, and the stone face I love when he delivers witty rants off the cuff, I hate when he's supposed to be engaging his guests/the audience formally. I love Ben but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at the fame game.

Lamb is mediocre, but tolerable. And he's improved this series, not that I can bring myself to watch that often.

fingers
11-08-2010, 09:28 PM
While Ben is a legend, he's in Zezi territory of presenter skills. Very unnatural delivery, and the stone face I love when he delivers witty rants off the cuff, I hate when he's supposed to be engaging his guests/the audience formally. I love Ben but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at the fame game.

Lamb is mediocre, but tolerable. And he's improved this series, not that I can bring myself to watch that often.

Fair, unbiased, comment, makes a change from the sycophantic claptrap about his floods of offers!