PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel if you were a housemate & the final came early?

Patrick
10-08-2010, 07:49 PM
If you were in the house right this minute, thinking you have 6 weeks left of your time in the house, when it's actually 2 weeks and then come the 24th August you think it's a normal eviction but then it turns out to be the final and you're made to leave that night.

How would you feel, honestly?

I would feel sad and pissed off and cheated.
I'd be like feeling that I never got the chance to make the most of my last few days or get ready and hyped for the final because I didn't know, I'd feel so sad that it's came to an end this fast, I'd feel upset that I have to go home and see my friends and family, I'd just be really sad tbh probably like Mario will be feeling where as the rest of them will be like 'Oh yay we're going home'

Will?
10-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Hmm, good question. Probably a bit annoyed. It depends, if I was hated, maybe I would think I could of changed it around. But if I won, maybe a different story! lol.

_Seth
10-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Same as you.

Malza
10-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Not sure if I could feel anything but "wtf is going on???"
And maybe the day after I would feel disappointed

ILoveTRW
10-08-2010, 08:00 PM
If I was told I would be in there for 13 weeks then yes i would be pissed, but tbh id be out the first week so it wouldn't really affect me.

Wildcat!
10-08-2010, 08:03 PM
So they re not telling them anything? JUst normal eviction, and they send them out the door one by one? hahaha!!
Thats brilliant! :D

Patrick
10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
So they re not telling them anything? JUst normal eviction, and they send them out the door one by one? hahaha!!
Thats brilliant! :D

Yeah probably lol

Either that or Bob Righter will drop the news on the night and they'll sh*t themselves.

I'd rather that than have BB send a letter into the house and have them read it out lol

Over all though I think it'll probably be that they evict someone and then Davina comes on again and then they start dropping like flies lol

If I was told I would be in there for 13 weeks then yes i would be pissed, but tbh id be out the first week so it wouldn't really affect me.

LOL Yeah, I think they are told in the contract 'For possibly 13 weeks' and that's true, only thing is just one of them could make it to 13 weeks lol

Angus
10-08-2010, 08:29 PM
JJ1's masterplan will be well and truly screwed up as he has meticulously planned his strategy to a certain timeframe. He is in nasty mode at the moment and is doing himself no favours, but little does he know he hasn't got the time he thinks he has to turn it round.:D

Beastie
10-08-2010, 08:35 PM
If you were in the house right this minute, thinking you have 6 weeks left of your time in the house, when it's actually 2 weeks and then come the 24th August you think it's a normal eviction but then it turns out to be the final and you're made to leave that night.

How would you feel, honestly?

I would feel sad and pissed off and cheated.
I'd be like feeling that I never got the chance to make the most of my last few days or get ready and hyped for the final because I didn't know, I'd feel so sad that it's came to an end this fast, I'd feel upset that I have to go home and see my friends and family, I'd just be really sad tbh probably like Mario will be feeling where as the rest of them will be like 'Oh yay we're going home'

I agree.

*mazedsalv**
10-08-2010, 08:40 PM
I would feel a bit annoyed and maybe more annoyed to the fact it was axed early on purpose... but then they won't be that upset after they find out about All Stars

Patrick
10-08-2010, 09:31 PM
LOL I just realised they will probably think 'Oh this series must of been sh*t and now it's been axed early'

And then they find out about BB All Stars.