PDA

View Full Version : would you invite Josie round for dinner ?

dirtyvileHARRYuk
10-08-2010, 08:55 PM
would you have josie round for dinner

unless you are well off, don't dare offer,

Josie is a pac-man, no1 scoffer.

a 3 course starter is first in line,

not forgetting a few lagers, followed by a bottle of wine.

then onto the main course, the list dose stretch,

who ever has dinner with josie, will not leave a skinny retch.

then desert which is real sweet,

the only draw back is you wont be able to see your feet.

once its down its time to relax,

knowing you will pay for the value added waste line tax.

you was very high on the Joe's list,

but with your gutter talk, and you no-romance, eviction i insist.

josie, if the joe lived in a supermarket, i might invite you round for dinner,

sorry i don't, just as well as you need to get thinner.

(the joe is off to watch bb now lol 955pm)

Patricia4
10-08-2010, 08:56 PM
:joker:
I wont bother thanks

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 08:56 PM
and feed her dog $hite ? yes

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't tend to buy lots of high-calorie, sugary foods... so no. Beside's she's got table manners best suited to the farmyard.

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I would ask her over, and make parmnion sit with her for 4 courses.

Food noise drives him nuts...proper insane :joker:

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:06 PM
I would ask her over, and make parmnion sit with her for 4 courses.

Food noise drives him nuts...proper insane :joker:

LOL... sounds like the meal might be accompanied at some point by a cabaret! Excellent...

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 09:11 PM
LOL... sounds like the meal might be accompanied at some point by a cabaret! Excellent...

Innit!

I know how to throw a dinner party me lol

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Innit!

I know how to throw a dinner party me lol

On my list of fantasy dinner parties, I've bumped Stephen Fry and Marianne Faithful down one and slotted you in. Because you're evil. And I really admire that :-)

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 09:23 PM
On my list of fantasy dinner parties, I've bumped Stephen Fry and Marianne Faithful down one and slotted you in. Because you're evil. And I really admire that :-)

My darling lady..I already professed my wish to marry you...if only you were a fella...you're Eastend too I think I read?

Me, you, Hendrix...Josie, parmnion....stephen (gotta LOVE that man)...maybe we'll throw in some dirty filthy Placebo and Pixies...a few more of your choice, Frankie Boyle (I dunno if I wanna kiss him or kill him? )...Hannibal Lecter...various exes...****e I cant stop lol

I like your style too ;)

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 09:26 PM
No thank you!!
I don't want to have her picking her nose at my table
I don't want to have her burp
I don't want to have her compare the taste of something she doesn't like to spunk
I don't want to hear about her wanting a poo
I don't want to hear about her complain about how she is ready to pop out of her dress
I don't want her sucking her thumb whilst deciding what to gob down next
I don't want her to talk whilst her mouth is full!!

So no!!!

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:33 PM
My darling lady..I already professed my wish to marry you...if only you were a fella...you're Eastend too I think I read?

Me, you, Hendrix...Josie, parmnion....stephen (gotta LOVE that man)...maybe we'll throw in some dirty filthy Placebo and Pixies...a few more of your choice, Frankie Boyle (I dunno if I wanna kiss him or kill him? )...Hannibal Lecter...various exes...****e I cant stop lol

I like your style too ;)

East end. Yes. West Ham originally (Come on you Hammers!)... but out in the wilds three miles from the nearest village these days

Definitely count me in. Ben Miller please... he's sexy, funny and he's a quantum physicist. I could listen to him alllll evening. I could fill a thread on this on my own!

I think we should hold off on the marriage... at least until it's legal and until both of us actually turn gay. We could get pissed though. It wouldn't mean we were engaged or anything.

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 09:42 PM
East end. Yes. West Ham originally (Come on you Hammers!)... but out in the wilds three miles from the nearest village these days

Definitely count me in. Ben Miller please... he's sexy, funny and he's a quantum physicist. I could listen to him alllll evening. I could fill a thread on this on my own!

I think we should hold off on the marriage... at least until it's legal and until both of us actually turn gay. We could get pissed though. It wouldn't mean we were engaged or anything.

Sounds good...wine, jack or vod? Any of these and I will love you forever...in an 'ex eastender and we know wtf we mean' kind way LOL

Me : born in Plaistow hospital, lived in East Ham, Poplar..Barking (ok doesnt REALLY count) and now and out in Essex, but STILL feeling the 'COME ON YOU IRONS' (mini watchinitt's watched them play ipswich and southend this last couple of weeks, up the hammers LOL )

You may bring whoever you please...I just know they'll fit...I cant think of anyone myself right now cos Mr Smirnoff has addled me marbles :o

What's the worst that can happen? We clash at PMS time but **** me our house would be clean

Patrick
10-08-2010, 09:46 PM
How big do you think me fridge is?

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Sounds good...wine, jack or vod? Any of these and I will love you forever...in an 'ex eastender and we know wtf we mean' kind way LOL

Me : born in Plaistow hospital, lived in East Ham, Poplar..Barking (ok doesnt REALLY count) and now and out in Essex, but STILL feeling the 'COME ON YOU IRONS' (mini watchinitt's watched them play ipswich and southend this last couple of weeks, up the hammers LOL )

You may bring whoever you please...I just know they'll fit...I cant think of anyone myself right now cos Mr Smirnoff has addled me marbles :o

What's the worst that can happen? We clash at PMS time but **** me our house would be clean

Wine, Jack AND vod.

We can't marry now, we're virtually COUSINS!! I always say West Ham because no one's ever heard of East Ham... unless they're from east London of course. Roman Road, East Ham. Fifth generation of my family to live there! Bombed out in the war (not me, obviously!) and then they all moved back. Biting my nails about the new footie season already.

We won't clash at PMS time, unless you want to clean the same bit I want to clean.

And No... Let's not invite Josie (just as a nod toward keeping on topic).

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Wine, Jack AND vod.

We can't marry now, we're virtually COUSINS!! I always say West Ham because no one's ever heard of East Ham... unless they're from east London of course. Roman Road, East Ham. Fifth generation of my family to live there! Bombed out in the war (not me, obviously!) and then they all moved back. Biting my nails about the new footie season already.

We won't clash at PMS time, unless you want to clean the same bit I want to clean.

And No... Let's not invite Josie (just as a nod toward keeping on topic).
All three? YAY!

Most watchinitts either live in Essex or Plaistow now ('cept cousins and stuff....essex its where it's at lol)

I'll take the bathroom and hoovering all over, dont mess with me and mr henry?

We can pass Josie over for a night giggling with Brian Dowling and perhaps examining Roberto's abs?

Other than that we can go medieval on Makosi's ass?

Livia
10-08-2010, 10:11 PM
All three? YAY!

Most watchinitts either live in Essex or Plaistow now ('cept cousins and stuff....essex its where it's at lol)

I'll take the bathroom and hoovering all over, dont mess with me and mr henry?

We can pass Josie over for a night giggling with Brian Dowling and perhaps examining Roberto's abs?

Other than that we can go medieval on Makosi's ass?

Medieval on Mikosi's ass... Pulp Fiction style? With pliars and blowtorches? Too much?

Brian Dowling, yes. And Roberto. Sighhhhh... Roberto. I still miss him. My hottest housemate ever. Although I do have a soft spot for Italians. Why isn't HE in all stars, eh? I'd take two weeks off work and watch all day and all night. Restraining orders don't count if you just watch them on telly.

brian3
10-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Dont forget when she spilt drink on her dress and said it looked like someone had jized on her.

Livia
10-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Dont forget when she spilt drink on her dress and said it looked like someone had jized on her.

Oh yeah.... Classy.