PDA

View Full Version : Abso********glutely disguting!!!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 09:20 PM
watching John and Josie be the only ones not nominated!!!!!!! Smugness galore!! Nobody has balls in that house!! GAAAA JOSIES FACE!!!! I seriously cannot stand them together!!!! :cloud:

30stone
10-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Although i like John James and happy he didnt go up.

Steve really bottled it for me, hes been nominating jj and josie for ages.. and this week he didnt..

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 09:32 PM

Steve really bottled it for me, hes been nominating jj and josie for ages.. and this week he didnt..

No balls at all!! this years bunch really do my head in!!! :cloud:

Zippy
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
hate this stupid twist. just dumb to encourage dishonest votes at this late stage.

Shouldve voted in DR like normal...then played video back to them. Idiot producers

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Josie gets smugger by the second ,but shes getting away with it ,think folks ,EVERYONE who has got close to John has had to go ,has anyone forgot how she treat Keeva ? now its JJ turn ,sly,slimy and pure nasty

THE WATCHER
10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Its making us all sick to death, frustrating to watch these two continue to sail towards the end unscathed

samuk
10-08-2010, 10:34 PM
im glad john isnt up, it also show how 2 faced ppl r, nom him behind his back and cant do it to his face!!

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 10:36 PM

I said the same, he always nominates John and Josie and this week he didn't even nominate one of them :conf: But yeah, I like John too so I'm glad he didn't go up for eviction :)

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:44 PM

Which is exactly why bb made it a face to face noms - if they hadn't JJ would have been up - guaranteed! We should all claim our money back - as it is all such a farce!

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Its not JJ1's fault he isnt up.... he has openly said that people are playing a game cos they failed to nominate him to his face....fair play.
Josie should have been a bigger person.... she has lost my respect there.Didnt want JJ1 to be up so glad he isnt but at least he is big enough to doubt people who would normally have put him up.
Coirin was big enough to put Jo up....didnt think she would to her face...but she has led her a song and dance...crying on her shoulder etc...so understand Jo's disappointmentand feelings of betrayal.Then again Jo has been slaughtering JJ1 for days but failed to nominate him.... now having been let down by Coirin and getting support from JJ1....he is now her bestest friend.

Dave,Sam,JJ1 and JJ2 are the only sincere ones in there.... they get my vote to stay.....Get Jo out...

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 10:49 PM
I agree with wombai and I have already contacted Channel 4 complaining I believe the viewers are being ripped off by BB making sure Jjames and Josie stay in to the finals, I have said I am going to put a claim in for a refund as to all the calls I have made since I feel I am being fleeced by BB this series.

You are right 100% wombai,if soemthing is not fair then they shouldn't be asking the public to spend money on a farce.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I agree with wombai and I have already contacted Channel 4 complaining I believe the viewers are being ripped off by BB making sure Jjames and Josie stay in to the finals, I have said I am going to put a claim in for a refund as to all the calls I have made since I feel I am being fleeced by BB this series.

You are right 100% wombai,if soemthing is not fair then they shouldn't be asking the public to spend money on a farce.

It is fraud - they are not playing a fair game - so we are wasting our money!

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
100% right again wombai, I have never seen such a biased BB in all the series or celebrity series either.It is a sham and a fraud as you say.

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
The main reason too that Jjames would not have been put up in a public nomination is that most of the housemates are treading on eggshells with him, they never know when he is going to blow his top.

BB should have had the diary room nomiantions first,then added the twist of the buckets with the instructions that to reveal which housemates were up for eviction all housemates now had to tip buckets over the heads of WHO they had nominated in the diary room,BB didn't do that because they knew JJames would likely be covered head to toe.

I don't care for Dave but what he said in the diary room was spot on as to his punishments as opposed to others,but I was surprised he didnt bucket JJames or Josie at least.

Pink Pegasus
10-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Why do you think they zoomed in and paused for ages on the nominated lineup pictures when Josie changed them around?
Do you think there could be some type of twist that she will somehow be put up for eviction if not this week, then maybe next week or something?

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 11:55 PM
steve was tactical voting.
If he not voted jj or mario it would of been jo v dave and i think steve likes them both a lot.....he had every chance to say"as 2 people are standing with nothing on them and i wont make any diference to the result i will do john james and josie...plus give sam a chance to get them too.

stonedape
11-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Claiming a show is rigged because the people you don't like stay/win is nothing new. It's only happened on every notable reality series ever produced.

Of course JJ1 surviving multiple nominations, Pepper and others letting the HMs know how popular he is, had to help this week. But Josie? She hasn't been up a single week this series, and that has to do with her HMs relationships with her...not the evil editor boogeyman you've whipped up. And the cherry is getting mad at JJJ over decisions made by everyone apart from JJJ :joker:

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
11-08-2010, 04:35 AM
I just think it would have been a better idea to nominate in the DR as normal then after show all the noms back to the housemates on the tv... now that would be interesting viewing! :D but the producers wont do that.. its like they dont want BB to be as interesting as is it could be... :(

Coz somee of the hm's obv changed their nominations!

fitz2k2
11-08-2010, 05:41 AM
watching John and Josie be the only ones not nominated!!!!!!! Smugness galore!! Nobody has balls in that house!! GAAAA JOSIES FACE!!!! I seriously cannot stand them together!!!! :cloud:

I agree these housemates are dumbass, pepper is only real one in the house

walter
11-08-2010, 08:19 AM
hahaha i loved it. was thinking of the haters. Screw the lot you *****

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 08:27 AM
hahaha i loved it. was thinking of the haters. Screw the lot you *****

The tide will turn - then screw you! :joker:

lynz
11-08-2010, 08:51 AM

Together or separate - I cannot stand either of them.

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Together or separate - I cannot stand either of them.

I'm with you on that one.

Sunday
11-08-2010, 10:01 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Steve is very sly and smug, I am sure he thinks he will win.

JEJ
11-08-2010, 11:31 AM

It would have been very easy to do too, by just saying they were the only ones that hadn't been gunked. Coward.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Well I guess - as he knew they wouldn't be up regardless of him nominating them - what was the point of risking alienating them - as they bear grudges, esp. JJ!