PDA

View Full Version : Josie getting a free ride

King Gizzard
10-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Is this not absolutely pissing anyone else off?

:@ Even the new housemates have been up and she hasnt. They're all too scared to nominate her :\

THE WATCHER
10-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Been saying that for some time now, rest of HMs are gutless spineless morons, protecting their queen bee from the nasty world of evictions and public baying for blood

Zippy
10-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Well she's rarely been nominated even. And thats part of the game...being liked by the HMs. That prevents you being up for eviction.

Dunno if it constitutes a free ride. Easier route maybe.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 09:41 PM

:@ Even the new housemates have been up and she hasnt. They're all too scared to nominate her :\

hello!! It pisses plenty of people off!! If you read threads you will see. The majority of my posts this week have been about how much I can't stand the woman!!! she makes me.....grraaaaaawww

http://i38.tinypic.com/33mx4wl.gif

and for the first time in 10 years I can't wait for b to be over because I can't stand her face anymore. Anyone was better as "untouchable" in the housem not her!!! :cloud:

Beastie
10-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Oh.. no one shall even DARE put the Queen Bee up..

Steve has not been up too.

A free pass to the final and that 100 thousand pound cheque is just around the corner.

King Gizzard
10-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Mario should of put Josie up..

King Gizzard
10-08-2010, 09:44 PM
hello!! It pisses plenty of people off!! If you read threads you will see. The majority of my posts this week have been about how much I can't stand the woman!!! she makes me.....grraaaaaawww

http://i38.tinypic.com/33mx4wl.gif

and for the first time in 10 years I can't wait for b to be over because I can't stand her face anymore. Anyone was better as "untouchable" in the housem not her!!! :cloud:

Sorry :laugh:

Joe.
10-08-2010, 09:45 PM
*COUGH Steve.

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Free ride? Woo!

Angus
10-08-2010, 09:47 PM
The higher they climb, the harder and further they fall:wink:

Patrick
10-08-2010, 09:47 PM
It's a disgrace, and when she does go up she wont go :(

Beastie
10-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Josie.. getting a free ride on John James like a beached whale with her arse flabbing against the windowsill.

smudgie
10-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Hopefully next week will see them all up for the vote.:hugesmile:

King Gizzard
10-08-2010, 09:50 PM
*COUGH Steve.

At least hes actually been put up. But he saved himself, fair play to him.

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:14 PM
She wont win,but she is so sly THIS is the reason shes still there

wilful_woodpecker
10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I can't stand her either - and can't see why she seems so well-liked by the others

anyway, hopefully, once it is vote to save, she will soon be out.

Or there is always next week: there are obviously noms again, as Sam is banned from nominating

opera
10-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Mario should of put Josie up..

mario would have regained my love by putting that ... up
he's such a little b.i.t.c.h thought with his 154 iq he must be scheming and it's working !

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Hopefully next week will see them all up for the vote.:hugesmile:

And?

Josie won't go.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:25 PM

This is why she jumped onto the fake 'romance' bandwagon (same goes for him) as they both knew it would be a free ride to the final - with all the gullible romantic girls on the forum!

Wee-Mo
10-08-2010, 10:30 PM
and for the first time in 10 years I can't wait for b to be over because I can't stand her face anymore. Anyone was better as "untouchable" in the housem not her!!! :cloud:[/QUOTE]

Don't watch it if she bothers you that much :conf: you don;t have to watch to the end go watch another channel :xyxwave:

fingers
10-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Well the phone lines close on Friday so obviously it is a Friday eviction - then next week is the LAST Friday in this show., The mind boggles at how this Soap Opera will end, will they have to do another Dynasty style massacre?

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM

Don't watch it if she bothers you that much :conf: you don;t have to watch to the end go watch another channel :xyxwave:[/QUOTE]

Lots of us feel the same way as her - and no we won't watch another channel - we will vote the nasty bitch out!

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
if I was in that house I would have poured BOTH my buckets of mess over her

:elephant:

Jords
10-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I really wish I was in this series >.<

Wee-Mo
10-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Don't watch it if she bothers you that much :conf: you don;t have to watch to the end go watch another channel :xyxwave:

Lots of us feel the same way as her - and no we won't watch another channel - we will vote the nasty bitch out![/QUOTE]

if someone or something bothered me that much i would not put myself in torture watching someone so horrible :joker:

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Frankly I don't know how Josie can hold her head up in there now,but the thing that annoys me is Dave knows full well he means Josie and Jjames don't get punishments like he does so why didn't he pour buckets on them.
The only thing that surprised me was the BB even bothered to have Jjames and Josie put the white overalls on as it was a nomination process designed by BB to help ensure Jjames was not up this week.
Also it would have been far more enjoyable and a better twist to nominations if BB had let them do the nominations as usual in the diary room, then have them pour the buckets over who they'd nominated after that,so they couldn't have changed their mind and then smug JJames would have got spaghetti,mud and all else all over him.
BB knew,in public nominations, no one would be likely to nominate JJames.

opera
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I really wish I was in this series >.<

yep me too ( and i never even watch big brother ), so that i could do this

opera
10-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Frankly I don't know how Josie can hold her head up in there now,but the thing that annoys me is Dave knows full well he means Josie and Jjames don't get punishments like he does so why didn't he pour buckets on them.
The only thing that surprised me was the BB even bothered to have Jjames and Josie put the white overalls on as it was a nomination process designed by BB to help ensure Jjames was not up this week.
Also it would have been far more enjoyable and a better twist to nominations if BB had let them do the nominations as usual in the diary room, then have them pour the buckets over who they'd nominated after that,so they couldn't have changed their mind and then smug JJames would have got spaghetti,mud and all else all over him.

yeah how pathetic. dave though always says jj1 is his mate and he said he wouldnt nominate josie thats why he was put up for eviction that week when ben left ! otherwise it would've been a battle between jj1 fans and ben fans and who knows then but instead half of ben fans voted for dave to ensure ben stays. i think dave doesnt dislike jjj but he sees it's mega unfair to treat them differently and it's not jjj fault really but im glad they showed him being pissed tonight cos im pissed myself for this treatment towards dave :devil:

THE WATCHER
11-08-2010, 12:35 AM
There is simply no justice or fairness in the World today, does nothing but mooch around covered in a duvet, sleeps, eats loads, smokes, wow, yes very much winning attributes

setanta
11-08-2010, 12:40 AM

Totally agree with this. The nominations were a total farce and purposely used to avoid JJJ or any of the favs being up. Fed up with this show, big time.

starry
11-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Well she's rarely been nominated even. And thats part of the game...being liked by the HMs. That prevents you being up for eviction.

Dunno if it constitutes a free ride. Easier route maybe.

It's too much part of the game though and that has been one of the weaknesses of the program. Save and Replace was brought in to mix things up a bit but it hasn't been the full solution. I think every 3 weeks they could put the whole house up maybe.

fingers
11-08-2010, 08:03 AM
It's too much part of the game though and that has been one of the weaknesses of the program. Save and Replace was brought in to mix things up a bit but it hasn't been the full solution. I think every 3 weeks they could put the whole house up maybe.

A bit late for that now, with 12/13 days left!

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 08:10 AM

Me too! :joker:

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Just what do the other HM's see in her is what I want to know - she is awful or is it just that they stand as a couple and that is intimidating to the others - if so they should band together and get JJJ out - but they are such a bunch of wimps it's untrue. Fed up with the lot of them really.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 08:11 AM

They won't do that - can't risk their favs JJ and Josie going!

lynz
11-08-2010, 08:50 AM
I don't think that she has not been nominated because she is that liked by the HMs. I think it is because they all think she is the favourite. Cannot for the life of me see why she is popular at all. She has done absolutely nothing other than lay about, suck her thumb and at times sexually harass John James. Even her laugh is totally fake. It will be a shame if she even gets to the final 5, but somehow I think she is going to fly under the radar all the way to the final.

Raph
11-08-2010, 08:52 AM
hahah yeah it's true; she's never been up! :shocked:

crocs
11-08-2010, 09:57 AM

I agree with you on this. In all fairness, John James said that it was weird that he didn't get nominated at all this time, but he just doesn't understand the reason, which I think is that people try to avoid confrontation with him. Confrontation would have been imminent from John James' side if he had been nominated.

It would have been a great twist if they had had to do the nominations in the style that you suggested. It would have meant that John James would have had to wash his hair - finally.

Sunday
11-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I dont think she has done anything to annoy any of the housemates, they all seem to get on with her.

cuddlyj
11-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Well the phone lines close on Friday so obviously it is a Friday eviction - then next week is the LAST Friday in this show., The mind boggles at how this Soap Opera will end, will they have to do another Dynasty style massacre?

Yes - but it might still be a double.......
They might freeze the votes - evict the person with the most votes at that time - and then reopen the lines again and have a 2nd eviction on Friday night - time will tell......

crocs
11-08-2010, 10:20 AM
I dont think she has done anything to annoy any of the housemates, they all seem to get on with her.

When she's out of bed and not with John James, she gets on fine with other housemates, but you would think that her spending so much time under the duvet with John James annoys the rest of the housemates at least a bit.

Jords
11-08-2010, 10:25 AM
I wouldnt say a free ride, the aim of the game is to try and avoid nominations, but I like it if everybody has a go up.

sosadbbend
11-08-2010, 10:56 AM

I don't understand why you think HM are scared to nominate her. I've only ever heard them say good things about her.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 11:04 AM
I think Josie is bb's charity case! The feel sorry for her - because they know JJ isn't into her - so compensating her for the fake romance storyline she has given them!

Robertocarlo
11-08-2010, 11:10 AM
I fail to see what anyone sees in that lard ar$e Josie? She's actually quite a vile and nasty woman under all those smiles and lard.

Look at how she treated Keever (I was no Keever fan but Josie was horrid to her at the end); look at her indifference to John James when he got upset over how she treated him (vile); look at her happily voting for JJ on Monday who was supposed to be a friend.

She's nasty and vile and should have gone weeks ago. To be honest, I would rather see anyone else win BB this year bit not Josie.

Braden
11-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Sam never helped!

JEJ
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
I can't stand the woman but if the others are all too scared to nominate her and JJ then they'll get what they deserve.

King Gizzard
13-08-2010, 10:01 PM
For **** sake :mad::mad::cloud::cloud:

Blink_Me
13-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Absolute bull****.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 10:05 PM
God Crabby will be so far up her arse now he'll be like a leech,Josie on her own might be ok,but I'm backing Sam for the win he will be great with the allstars.

watchinittoomuch
Im amazed, I was positive they'd pick Steve!

Not sad its gone to Josie tho

Sabrewulf238
Wasn't too surprising...

I like Josie though so I'm happy enough. I hope John James get's evicted

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Damn stupid cretinous HMs have given Hippo the free pass, bunch of spineless idiots, see the look on some faces? Not all voted her either, damn damn damn, another 3 weeks of seeing that bloody lazy cow on my screen

King Gizzard
13-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I'd of rather had Steve in the final then that cow. She should of at least been up once ffs.

King Gizzard
13-08-2010, 10:12 PM
At least Steve was put up, but saved himself so fairplay to him.

smudgie
13-08-2010, 10:13 PM
I am just pleased it was not Dave or JJames.
Not too fussed about Josie getting the free ride either way.
Think Steve thought it would be him, pleased it was not.:hugesmile:

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 10:14 PM
fuming here, wanted to vote her out next week, denied that pleasure now

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-08-2010, 10:24 PM
I said to today in another thread that it would be Josie or possibly be Steve, im so glad it was Mario or Dave that didn't a free ride to final.