PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Daves problem?

BlackOrWhite
10-08-2010, 09:24 PM
He seems to have a big problem with nominations. Was it a surprise to him that housemates had to nominate every week?

Sabrewulf238
10-08-2010, 09:28 PM
His problem was with the fact that housemates weren't nominating who they would have if it had been in the diary room as usual. It was ridiculous people were nominating each other just because they hadn't got one already and because they were afraid of nominating people to their face. Even Corin mentioned she was taking the easy way out.

Dave was spot on, the results would have been different if they had voted normally.

smudgie
10-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Dave whinged because he was nominted, but the three that gunked him he either did gunk or wanted to gunk. He could not gunk Sam but he gunked the other two.

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't think BB have anything against him and want him out like he said, they're punishing him by putting him up for eviction, in order to teach him a lesson that if he stays, he won't talk about nominations again but he still keeps doing it. At first the punishments aren't that bad but the more they break the rule and the more BB tells them not to talk about nominations, the worser the punishment gets. I like Dave but he needs to stop talking about nominations lol.

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Dave was right in what he said

Josie is a sneaky gameplayin bitch and didnt want them to know who she normally nominates as next week they might both nominate her

sneaky bitch she is

and Corin is a nasty snake for nominating Jo

Corin is FAKE 100% all the times in that house she is "nice" to people is pure fake bullsh**

how can anyone want someone so fake to win big brother I dont understand at all

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
He seems to have a big problem with nominations. Was it a surprise to him that housemates had to nominate every week?

He is being treated unfairly - are you blind! Something should be done about it!

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Surely Dave should feel that if R. Lawd wants him to stay in, he will be kept in by the public?

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Surely Dave should feel that if R. Lawd wants him to stay in, he will be kept in by the public?

That isn't his point though is it! Not about the Lord - it's about BB and their double standards!

Shiner
10-08-2010, 11:41 PM
That isn't his point though is it! Not about the Lord - it's about BB and their double standards!

I've got so much fire in my belly for you Wombai as once again you've hit the nail on it's beautiful head - and the glo-ry. :joker:

opera
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM

you go wombai :thumbs:

SoBig
11-08-2010, 12:08 AM

Josie is a sneaky gameplayin bitch and didnt want them to know who she normally nominates as next week they might both nominate her

sneaky bitch she is

Corin is FAKE 100% all the times in that house she is "nice" to people is pure fake bullsh**

Beautiful post.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
I've got so much fire in my belly for you Wombai as once again you've hit the nail on it's beautiful head - and the glo-ry. :joker:

:joker:

hels.a
11-08-2010, 12:55 AM

I agree that dave is right but how is corin a snake for nominating jo when she has been saying how unhappy she is all week and wants to leave. Thats a perfectly valid reason to nom and always has been!
Fair does if you dont like corin but thats ****e justification for it!

boomoo
11-08-2010, 01:18 AM

sneaky bitch she is

Well she nominated Jo because she said she wanted to go home. She is still wanting to go home. With the rule her mother gave her she should never have gone in there in the first place.