PDA

View Full Version : Do you think what Josie did in the nominations was fair and right or not?

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Would you have nominated your friends like Josie did? Do you think was she did was right or wrong?

smudgie
10-08-2010, 09:28 PM
I think it was hilarious. she thought nobody else would gunk him.
And I like JoeJohn. Hope he survives on Friday.:hugesmile:

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Josie is entitalled to nom who she wants,who the eff is crabby to moan at her for doing it

Fish
10-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Why did she do that? Was it just because she wanted to pick friends, like as a joke? Or just turned on them? When I read that she voted them, I was really shocked but now I'm thinking she did it for a joke sorta thing. Which I guess it wasn't really fair. BB should have made them give reason in front of them also! :tongue:

Patricia4
10-08-2010, 09:31 PM
She wont be smiling if JJ2 goes on Friday and neither will John james.

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Josie is entitalled to nom who she wants,who the eff is crabby to moan at her for doing it

But she said if it was done in the diaryroom as normal, she wouldn't have done that. It's the same nominating in front of one another or in the diaryroom so why couldn't she have nominated who she really would've done instead of people that are her friends?! It's not right.

Mr XcX
10-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Wrong and mean.

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Wrong she should have gone with who she would have normally nominated

30stone
10-08-2010, 09:59 PM

Why bring up john james?

Wait why do i ask it happens in every thread thats nothing to do with jj..

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:02 PM
the actions of a sneaky gameplayin bitch is what is was

Angus
10-08-2010, 10:03 PM
She's a cowardly bitch - why nom Andrew who would probably take it more to heart because he has a crush on her? - nasty cow.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Why bring up john james?

because he was moaning at her for it,what's it got to do with him,I'm sure josie thought he wouldn't get any more,she wasn't being mean

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Wrong she should have gone with who she would have normally nominated

Exactly!

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Exactly how i thought she would go ,Johns mate had to go ,Andrew who was besotted by her and she led on for ages is past his "use by "date ,shes had her camera time with him ,her new best bud is Corin

Josy
10-08-2010, 10:15 PM
She is a coward, she only nominated them to avoid letting the others know who she would really have nominated in the diary room.

Jords
10-08-2010, 10:16 PM
She just wanted to look good and avoid confrontation.

Saying that so did most of them.

Fuzzylogic
10-08-2010, 10:17 PM
I voted for right, as while I wouldn't do that myself, it is her nominations and it's up to her and no-one else what she does with them

tomato ketchup
10-08-2010, 10:18 PM
She should have gone for who so really wanted nominated but she didn't think anyone else would pick JJ and he did give her the nod that it was okay, and like John James said she's not the sharpest crayon in the box and her nominations her choice.

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:18 PM
The sneaky look in her eyes when she was telling John she didnt mean to pick JJ,of COURSE she did ,if not why ddi she she do it ? shes a slimeball and a dirty,downright liar

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
She should have gone for who so really wanted nominated but she didn't think anyone else would pick JJ and he did give her the nod that it was okay, and like John James said she's not the sharpest crayon in the box and her nominations her choice.

Oh come on :shocked: ,do you REALLY believe the "thick bumpkin"routine ? please tell me you dont

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
She wont be smiling if JJ2 goes on Friday and neither will John james.

All the more reason to vote JJ2 out - I certainly will!

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Why bring up john james?

John James was out of order - that is why - and he should be put up for it!

wilful_woodpecker
10-08-2010, 10:27 PM
it was her choice - full stop.

Nominating face to face is always going to end up with different noms to diary room, and that's the problem.

As JJ1 said - how come he didn't get even 1, given previous history?

They should have had to record privately who they were to nom, and then done it outside like that, with no chance to alter their noms.

Unfortunately, josie still wouldn't have got any ... but the rest of the results could have been quite different. As JJ1 said - corin did that to avoid people she normally nominates from knowing her plans ...

wombai - didn't JJ1 get pulled up for that today, and re-read the welcome pack as a result, and got a shock?

MTVN
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Why is the poll option "wrong and mean", it wasnt mean but it was wrong, she just bottled it and wasnt prepared to do anything at all that might turn another housemate against her