PDA

View Full Version : John deserves to win.

DoM-h
10-08-2010, 09:33 PM
The only real worthy winners in Big Brother this year are Ben and JJ1 and seeing as though Bens out there's only really one deserved winner.

You can say what you like but there's no denying that the majority of this show has been about him.

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I want John James to win too :) :thumbs:

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:49 PM
John James would be 100x more worthy winner than Corin or Josie thats for sure

they have done fu** all in that house

but I want Sam to win

a) he has been more entertaining in one week than most of the rest have been since launch night

b) it would be funny seeing all the other HMs reactions as they get evicted 1 by 1 and Sam keeps outlasting them on final night, especially Josie leaving before him :laugh2:

c) Sam's reaction to winning would be epic

d) it would be a fitting way to end BB on channel 4, all the bias with them favouring certain HMs and the HM they just sent in to spice it up a bit ends up winning :elephant: FU BB bias producer team :tongue:

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Any other housemate would be a more worthy winner of this BB than JJames, any of them.

Angus
10-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Sam's face would be a picture - he really doesn't think he has a chance of winning I'm sure, so if he did it would be amazing.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
The only real worthy winners in Big Brother this year are Ben and JJ1 and seeing as though Bens out there's only really one deserved winner.

You can say what you like but there's no denying that the majority of this show has been about him.

For all the wrong reasons - fake romance and people's annoyance at the way he is getting away with everything!

BB have given him and Josie a helping hand from the start - so they could have their fake romance - so of course it has attracted a lot of attention! If either win - it will be a fake win - they should hang their heads in shame!

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
No he doesnt

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Apart from his ****ty, fake showmance with Josie..

How does John James bring entertainment to the house?

Zippy
10-08-2010, 11:03 PM
I would be sickened if JJames won. He's a spoilt, arrogant brat. We havent even seen all his DR rants and foot stamping tantrums. He's a phoney prat. In the real world his laughable aggression would be slapped down instantly. Doesnt fool me.

Mummies boy with a big fat FAKE ASS romance. Just watch him drop Josie after the show...WATCH HIM. Then bugger off back to Oz.

bigbrothermfer
10-08-2010, 11:24 PM
JJ has alot of money already you think he should get another 100k? give it to someone else i say

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Totally agree.....THE most worthy winner....

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Totally agree.....THE most worthy winner....

The most UNWORTHY winner - who has been give a free ride by bb - him and Josie together!

stonedape
10-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Apart from his ****ty, fake showmance with Josie..

How does John James bring entertainment to the house?

fights, jokes, and an intriguing personality. You have to admit it's rare for a looker on this show to not be dull as bricks, let alone take over the game. I think that's why so many on this forum have convinced themselves JJ1 isn't entertaining...because in general, showmances and hotties are not. Paradigms or something. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Twilight
10-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Hahahahaaahaa, No.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:39 PM
fights, jokes, and an intriguing personality. You have to admit it's rare for a looker on this show to not be dull as bricks, let alone take over the game. I think that's why so many have convinced themselves JJ1 isn't entertaining...because in general, showmances and hotties are not. Paradigms or something. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Fights - if that is what you call them - they are carefully picked with those that can't or won't fight back! He is all mouth and no substance!

Intriguing personality - if you say so - in my opinion he has the personality of a brick! He is totally predictable - and just shouts his mouth off at every given opportunity - he shouts loads, just never says very much, certainly nothing worth listening to!

red
10-08-2010, 11:53 PM
sam FTW

Mr XcX
10-08-2010, 11:54 PM
No. He is such a nob to win.

THE WATCHER
11-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Sam or Corin for the winners title

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Anyone to win but Crabby.

Hero1
11-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Are you telling us that or asking us that?

If you are asking then it is a NO!

If you are telling us that, then it is a WHATEVER!

Why have you got a picture of Dave to win, if you are posting a thread with John to win?

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Nope Sam is the winner for me.

Kore
11-08-2010, 09:05 AM
John James should win!! I hope he does. But can see borin corin winning :/

Livia
11-08-2010, 09:11 AM

You can't say that he deserves to win, and he's the only worthy winner without saying why, surely. All I've seen him do is pout, frown, force himself to be with Josie, cry like a girl, paint his nails and have pointless arguments. He's a bore. A very pretty bore.

diva-jim
11-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Well lets be honest we as the public did not have much choice about the JJJS show as 30% of all highlights where focused on the bed and two heads just in sight as they came up for air
He is actually gloating that people dared not vote for him face to face
Surely that should make him think what is there about me that frightens them
So strange it’s near the end and he is safe for the final and he now tells US not Ms Piggy he wants to win every thing so he may see his late father face “that is a Winner” with Chavs
I do hope he finds what he wants in life but alas it looks like it will be a long and torturous journey

Sunday
11-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I want John James to win too :) :thumbs:

Me too.

Julesuk
11-08-2010, 10:15 AM
I would like to see John and Josie in the final but am not bothered if they win, I think Sam and those two have a really fun relationship, and would like to see all three there at the end. Corin is one of the fakest housemates in there and John James has her and Mario sussed out perfectly and thats why I like John he speaks his mind and he is spot on with his analgy of these two that because they want to win so much they are not being themselves.
Your as deluded if you think their romance is fake if thats the case they deserve oscars and BB arnt showing half of what those two have been getting up to and dont think John is the type that would do what he is doing unless he meant it.

Jords
11-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Dont be daft.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I would like to see John and Josie in the final but am not bothered if they win, I think Sam and those two have a really fun relationship, and would like to see all three there at the end. Corin is one of the fakest housemates in there and John James has her and Mario sussed out perfectly and thats why I like John he speaks his mind and he is spot on with his analgy of these two that because they want to win so much they are not being themselves.
Your as deluded if you think their romance is fake if thats the case they deserve oscars and BB arnt showing half of what those two have been getting up to and dont think John is the type that would do what he is doing unless he meant it.

God help us - you are the deluded one!

Two people of the opposite sex having a laugh and a frolic together, even if one is attracted to the other, does not a romance make!

Romance has to be a two-way thing - and JJ, whilst liking her and getting on well with her, is not physically attracted to her - so the relationship is not going to progress! At their age - physical attraction is important in order to have a romance!

After seeing John's scornful remarks about Josie not being the brightest spark on last night's nighlights - I'm beginning to wonder if even his friendship with her is deteriorating - as he seems less tolerant of her than before and more irritated by her - not a good sign and doesn't bode well for their friendship!