JohnJames
Corin
Sam

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:10 PM
yep

John James will win I think

its not just who has most fans its how many times they vote

I think the fans of John James will vote OVER and OVER and OVER which will give him the edge

also once Josie comes 3rd or 4th a lot of her fans might vote him to win as well

lukebartram
10-08-2010, 10:13 PM
yep

John James will win I think

its not just who has most fans its how many times they vote

I think the fans of John James will vote OVER and OVER and OVER which will give him the edge

also once Josie comes 3rd or 4th a lot of her fans might vote him to win as well

And Corin, She Has Massive Fans Who will vote over and over

favourites all can change during the next 2 weeks

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Andrew has a massive chance unfortunately.

lukebartram
10-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Andrew has a massive chance unfortunately.

naaa, he as no chance

reece(:
10-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Andrew has no chance he's dull moody and boring.
Mario is hated by most of the public he is the above also.
Steve is the war "hero" might get a few votes but he's done absolutely nothing except grope women.
JJ doesn't really have a chance he hasn't contributed anything, neither has Jo.
Dave is also hated by lots too so yeah I justify those won't be in a winning chance.

Jack_
10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
If Steve makes the final, don't rule him out at all. Think Rachel Rice...I have a bad feeling about it all...

lukebartram
10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Andrew has no chance he's dull moody and boring.
Mario is hated by most of the public he is the above also.
Steve is the war "hero" might get a few votes but he's done absolutely nothing except grope women.
JJ doesn't really have a chance he hasn't contributed anything, neither has Jo.
Dave is also hated by lots too so yeah I justify those won't be in a winning chance.

Agrreed

jaq7uk
10-08-2010, 10:22 PM
JOHN JAMES HAS TO GO - we need to get him out when next up for eviction..

whether you agree with wot josie did in nominations or not, who does he think he is telling everyone wot josie did was wrong. she needs to get rid of skippy and get her fun personality back.he is biggest gameplayer in there, apart from mole.

wot anyone else think...

THE WATCHER
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Still a chance Roo and Hippo can be evicted before the end, a more deserving couple getting the boot I have not seen

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:38 PM
its out of

Josie
JohnJames
Corin
Sam

What rubbish you talk - both Steve and Dave will get a lot of support from the adults outside of this forum - especially Steve!

lukebartram
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
What rubbish you talk - both Steve and Dave will get a lot of support from the adults outside of this forum - especially Steve!

mmm Steve is a Boring :sleep::sleep:

mike888
10-08-2010, 10:53 PM
its out of

Josie
JohnJames
Corin
Sam

I totally agree, there's no other housemate who stands a chance of winning, the winner HAS to come from one of those 4, I just hope it's not Sam, that would be absolutely unjustified having only spent 3 weeks in the house... sigh... if only Laura hadn't walked we wouldn't even be contemplating this now. CORIN FTW :dance:

Jack_
10-08-2010, 10:53 PM
mmm Steve is a Boring :sleep::sleep:

So was Rachel Rice...

mike888
10-08-2010, 10:55 PM

:joker: get real, Steve has NEVER risen more than 2% in any poll I've seen right from the beginning.. he's got absolutely NO CHANCE!!!... :xyxwave:

mike888
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
So was Rachel Rice...

Maybe but at least she was miles clear at the top of the 'Win Poll'.. Steve's right at the bottom!!!... :hugesmile:

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
:joker: get real, Steve has NEVER risen more than 2% in any poll I've seen right from the beginning.. he's got absolutely NO CHANCE!!!... :xyxwave:

It's you that needs to get real - he is in there promoting a good cause - that goes down well with the public - and they will vote for him to win in their hoards!

The public always vote differently to those on this forum - because there are many more adults voting!

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
You are right in your predictions OP.... They are the four that deserve to be there too..

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:05 PM

We will see! :joker:

=Dan=
10-08-2010, 11:38 PM
I actually think Steve and Dave have a chance aswell

iRyan
10-08-2010, 11:40 PM
I agree but unfortunetly I think Steve and Andrew have a chance.

Mr XcX
10-08-2010, 11:42 PM
I think

Josie
John James
Corin
Sam
Dave
Andrew

Are the only one's who could win.

Dave winning would be like Ulrika though.

stonedape
10-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Clearly the OP et al have yet to watch Big Brother 9.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
12-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Tbh anybody could win it! who knows what might happen!

but atm yeh it looks like those are the final 4..

And i hope your right about Sam, Josie and John James.. Id have Dave in there though instead of Corin :D lol

But tbh SAM FTW!! :D

Mystic Mock
12-08-2010, 12:29 AM
I think

Josie
John James
Corin
Sam
Dave
Andrew

Are the only one's who could win.

Dave winning would be like Ulrika though.

i think andrew will come 3rd.

oddballmisfitsFTW
12-08-2010, 12:38 AM
If Steve makes the final, don't rule him out at all. Think Rachel Rice...I have a bad feeling about it all...

you may think Rachel was boring like lots of BB fans have said, but difference is Rachel was a lovely person and that is why she won

Rachel was the best winner in history of BB cos it showed that even among BB fans the majority of british public were prepared to vote for the nice girl

you dont have to act like a ***** and argue constantly to be a worthy HM

in BB9 I wanted Rachel or Rex to win Rachel was the the nicest HM by a country mile and Rex was most entertaining

BB is not just about entertainment the producers have pushed that agenda and thats why they always pick they stereotypical bitches, gays, eccentrics and lookers in past 5-6 series AND NOW BB IS AXED

old school BB was about which HM you liked the most and you voted out who you liked the least the entertainment came from TASKS and genuine conflict and rows etc

Rachel was the nicest housemate and she deservedly won :dance:

and Steve is not a lovely guy, he just a horny war vet and party pooper with no legs, he deserves nothing