PDA

View Full Version : So after all the IQs were not correct

opera
10-08-2010, 09:54 PM
i just remember there was a thread discussing housemates' IQs. i guess now we can all agree that that information wasn't real since mario said his iq is 154 and he's a member of mensa. i thought that thread suggested it was something like 60 or something and jj1 was the brainiest.

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I think the thread about HMs IQs was someone having a laugh.

That aside, Mario's recollection of 22 animal noises was an impressive feat. I can't bear the whingy creep, but all credit to his ST memory. I was astounded!

Angus
10-08-2010, 10:11 PM

That aside, Mario's recollection of 22 animal noises was an impressive feat. I can't bear the whingy creep, but all credit to his ST memory. I was astounded!

No coincidence then that BB designed a task specifically tailored to his strengths and abilities:rolleyes:

opera
10-08-2010, 10:19 PM

dont like him anymore either but thats amazing he could do 22 animals, half of which didnt even sound like animals but some creeping doors :puzzled:

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 10:23 PM
He was using his fingers to memorise them too. He must have had a special method. I think the average human has a short-term recollection of about seven abstract items. Anything above that is impressive. Twenty-two is amazing.

bigbrothermfer
10-08-2010, 10:23 PM
theres no way mario has a 154 IQ, no way possible, 154 is seriously high, hes probably done some bullcrap test online where they score you higher than normal. Hes probably some unofficial member of mensa.

I did an online test and got 135, but done a real test and got 102

MTVN
10-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I thought back to that thread when I heard Mario say that. His high IQ does shock me though considering some of the stuff he was saying about aliens and dinosaurs, I remember him saying to Corin that it was "highly possible" that dinosaurs could still be walking the earth

Lex
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
theres no way mario has a 154 IQ, no way possible, 154 is seriously high, hes probably done some bullcrap test online where they score you higher than normal. Hes probably some unofficial member of mensa.

There's no such thing as 'some unofficial member of mensa'!....But then...if you had a higher IQ, then you would have known that! :hugesmile:

PS., Cant stand Snakio, but have never thought of him as having a low IQ.
In fact it does'nt surprise me that ...he's above average! :spin:

opera
10-08-2010, 10:36 PM

where did you get a real test ?

bigbrothermfer
10-08-2010, 10:39 PM
There's no such thing as 'some unofficial member of mensa'!....But then...if you had a higher IQ, then you would have known that! :hugesmile:

lol good one.

but there is such a thing, i remember being some kind of honorary bullcrap member when i was younger cause i applied or did one of there tests or something.

just cause mario says hes a mensa member doesn't mean its true. if you meet someone with 152 IQ they aren't stupid like mario.

his animal task was very impressive i'll give him that

bigbrothermfer
10-08-2010, 10:41 PM
where did you get a real test ?

it was done at college, they are hard, not like the ones online, the ones online are easy to make you feel good, show your mates etc, get more traffic, make you pay to find out more about yourself blah blah blah

opera
10-08-2010, 10:44 PM
it was done at college, they are hard, not like the ones online, the ones online are easy to make you feel good, show your mates etc, get more traffic, make you pay to find out more about yourself blah blah blah

i know, i did online one when i was like 20 and scored high but i wonder where do i get the real test

bigbrothermfer
10-08-2010, 10:47 PM
maybe approach mensa, they probably have a proper test

boomoo
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM

Perhaps this is his secret a member of mensa.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM
i just remember there was a thread discussing housemates' IQs. i guess now we can all agree that that information wasn't real since mario said his iq is 154 and he's a member of mensa. i thought that thread suggested it was something like 60 or something and jj1 was the brainiest.

You can't believe a word anyone says on here - they make it up to suit!

opera
10-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Perhaps this is his secret a member of mensa.

yes i wanted to say the same thing - maybe his secret has something to do with him being like mega clever like some super scientist who cloned dolly :amazed: