PDA

View Full Version : Crabbys lovin it'

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Crabby is lovin it in the nest the fact that Jo is feeling different about Corin,Crabby has said he hates her,what a nasty thing to say,he so loves the fact Jo is turning against Corin

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Why dont you turn your attention to someone else for a change.... you are totally obsessed with talking about JJ1... THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE YOU KNOW???

I seriously think you secretly fancy him.... come on now...dont be ashamed!!!!

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Jo is being a little two faced.

First she tells Corin she hates John then she tells John she dislikes Corin.....

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Why dont you turn your attention to someone else for a change.... you are totally obsessed with talking about JJ1... THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE YOU KNOW???

There is shame in fancying that scrawny, effeminate scarecrow on legs! Especially as he has no integrity and substance to him whatsoever!

Zippy
11-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Going off Jo big time. She was hating on JJ when she felt he was ignoring her. Now she's up his ass just because he's using her to get at Corin.

Of course, crabs still hasnt forgiven Corin for bouncing him off the bedroom walls weeks ago! Poor baby.

psychtracker
11-08-2010, 06:58 AM
Yes...it's amazing what a bucket of mustard can do! Jo & John have suddenly found something in common, a mutual hate for Corin!!!

Danielle1232
11-08-2010, 07:11 AM
JO @: She told corin she hated JJ1 she told JJ1 she hated corin Game playing much? :L

psychtracker
11-08-2010, 07:44 AM
JO @: She told corin she hated JJ1 she told JJ1 she hated corin Game playing much? :L

Yep, i think she's playing a game of sorts. I really had high hopes for her, but turns out her game plan doesn't go much beyond - bitching about others behind their backs. Never a good BB strategy = housemate RIP. I guarantee she would have won a deal of support if she had a go at John last week - about his attitude and arrogance to his face, at least Dave had the balls to! And the final nail in her coffin was that she didn't have the courage to nom him.

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 07:51 AM
I have gone off Jo now for that behaviour - nominating is part of the game and they know that so why is she taking it so seriously and if she wanted to go then she should be glad that she is up - unless she didn't really and by saying that thought it would save her.

Julie10
11-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Yep, i think she's playing a game of sorts. I really had high hopes for her, but turns out her game plan doesn't go much beyond - bitching about others behind their backs. Never a good BB strategy = housemate RIP. I guarantee she would have won a deal of support if she had a go at John last week - about his attitude and arrogance to his face, at least Dave had the balls to! And the final nail in her coffin was that she didn't have the courage to nom him.

She did have a go to his face. They ended up having a row and then they sorted it out between them. That is why they didn't nom each other. Jo apologised for the things she said to him and he apologised for making her feel uncomfortable.

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 08:17 AM

Why don't you just accept some of us don't like him and why are you shouting,LOL,I can't hear you,all the others in the house are ok it's just Crabby I can't stand,some of us are individuals and are chosey who we fancy,I fancy men so Crabby is quite safe.:joker:

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Crabby is lovin it in the nest the fact that Jo is feeling different about Corin,Crabby has said he hates her,what a nasty thing to say,he so loves the fact Jo is turning against Corin

He knows Corin is his biggest threat - therefore wants to eliminate the competition!

JEJ
11-08-2010, 11:59 AM
He knows Corin is his biggest threat - therefore wants to eliminate the competition!

Spot on

SoBig
11-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm going to stop talking to you. Every time I say something to you, I get a warning. :laugh3::bored:

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm going to stop talking to you. Every time I say something to you, I get a warning. :laugh3::bored:

Well perhaps you shouldn't get so personal,and stick to talking about the housemates.Bye:xyxwave:

SoBig
11-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Well perhaps you shouldn't get so personal,and stick to talking about the housemates.Bye:xyxwave:
It was just friendly banter, but some people just take things too seriously and can't take a joke.

calyman
11-08-2010, 01:57 PM
There is shame in fancying that scrawny, effeminate scarecrow on legs! Especially as he has no integrity and substance to him whatsoever!

Comprehendre! :dance: