PDA

View Full Version : If JJ goes this week...

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
John will murder Josie :joker:

I want that boring cow Jo to go but knowing you lot you'll vote out Sam or JJ the ones that should stay and keep Jo in, because the majority of you voters are idiotic so when JJ goes this week if it's not Sam, John will literally be so pissed at Josie :joker:

I can't wait to see her reaction, she'll feel like a right *****.

Braden
10-08-2010, 10:05 PM
I really really hope JJ goes. But that isn't going to happen :|

red
10-08-2010, 10:05 PM
JJ is the boring one, he deserves to go

30stone
10-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Hope jj doesnt, should be jo..

JJ and Dave should be kept in.

Then sam.

then jo..

Beastie
10-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I want JJ to go but he is the safest out of the 4 up unfortunately.

MeMyselfAndI
10-08-2010, 10:08 PM
JJ wont go :joker:
THANK GOD :D
hes the safest i feel real happy
Jo will go :)
if not Dave if not Sam

Jords
10-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Just proves he has no strong feelings for Josie, cares more for JJ than her, made her feel sh!t. I hope he goes even more just to see what happens, itll be Jo/Dave though.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 10:14 PM

I want that boring cow Jo to go but knowing you lot you'll vote out Sam or JJ the ones that should stay and keep Jo in, because the majority of you voters are idiotic so when JJ goes this week if it's not Sam, John will literally be so pissed at Josie :joker:

Who are you calling idiots?have you not 'got' the forum rules yet?and if you look at the polls it's obvious Jo will be going so get a grip.

Jamietwo
10-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Just proves he has no strong feelings for Josie, cares more for JJ than her, made her feel sh!t. I hope he goes even more just to see what happens, itll be Jo/Dave though.

agreed....he is a controlling , unloving , moody little ****** .... ffs josie is supposed to be his gf, I really cannot stand him at all anymore, so what if josie made a mistake, i've never treated a lover like that or would allow a lover to treat me that way. I worry for josies self esteem sometimes.

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 10:20 PM
JJ1 is far fonder of JJ2 than he is of Josie. He is up in arms because she nommed JJ2.

Contrast this when Sam was having a go at Josie a few days ago (before they became friendies :D), JJ1 just stayed grinningly quiet.:rolleyes:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 10:25 PM

I don't understand how john and jj became so close or even if they really are close because their friendship seems forced but I would fully support John doing this. I will hand him the machete and while he puts it to use I will begin to shovel the ground.:blush:

Note: I do not condone violence in real life

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Who are you calling idiots?have you not 'got' the forum rules yet?and if you look at the polls it's obvious Jo will be going so get a grip.

I'm calling the people that vote the entertaining people out, no one else appears to be offended by the looks of things just you so clearly you're one of the people that love to vote the entertaining people out so yes I'm addressing you then.

Who the ****** gives a sh*t about little polls that can be voted on multiple times anyway?
The majority of the people that vote on polls don't even vote on the actual show.

If you rely on polls to determine the results then something is wrong.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM

John is acting like a bully - trying to intimidate Josie and tell her who she can and can't vote for - he should be put up for that!

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't think he will go this week.

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 10:30 PM
I think I am one of the few who actually like JJ2. :)

BUT.......... if his departure puts the nail in the coffin of the JJ1 & Josie showmance, I think it's maybe a good reason for voting JJ2 out! ;)

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 10:31 PM
I want JJ to go but he is the safest out of the 4 up unfortunately.

I don't think he is the safest - I get the impression he is not well liked! It is between him and Jo - hope he goes!

JAJ1942
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I would love to see JJ go, he is really boring - more so than Jo even but thinks he isfit and a double bonus would be how annoyed JJ1 would be, worth a few phone calls I think.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm calling the people that vote the entertaining people out, no one else appears to be offended by the looks of things just you so clearly you're one of the people that love to vote the entertaining people out so yes I'm addressing you then.

Who the ****** gives a sh*t about little polls that can be voted on multiple times anyway?
The majority of the people that vote on polls don't even vote on the actual show.

If you rely on polls to determine the results then something is wrong.

Well don't address me,as you know nothing on when I vote ,who I vote or even IF I vote,so read your post back and see you reffered to us as idiots other people might not mind but i do as i am not one,ok.so clearly you are wrong again.

boomoo
10-08-2010, 10:46 PM
John is acting like a bully - trying to intimidate Josie and tell her who she can and can't vote for - he should be put up for that!

That is absolutely right.

Dave complained about BB picking on him because he knows that other housemates are discussing nominations and not being punished.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 10:46 PM

He's a control freak and now she is beating herself up over it.

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:51 PM

She will PRETEND to be gutted but deep down she will be delighted,just as she was when Keeva walked because of her ,she turned HER nominating HIM into a pity act for herself,sly,sneaky cow