PDA

View Full Version : Not really looking forward to All Stars anymore...

Jack_
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Let's face it, the producers are probably going to ruin it.

- Limited alcohol :sleep:
- Stupid montages during 'classic' tasks [if they bring them back] on the higlights...would ruin them
- Piss poor pool [if you can even call it that] that the BB11 HM's hardly use, so no chance of any BB6-style action
- BB will probs intervene when any large argument starts [they usually do nowadays]

Hope I'm proven wrong but sadly after this series I've lost all hope and trust in the producers. Regained it last year, lost it this year.

Mac Hiavellian
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I wasn't looking forward to it from the start. It detracted attention from this series, gives certain HMs unfair advantages over others and is just too short

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I definitely need to see it for the sake of the 'one last hurrah' and sentimental value and I suppose some kind of 'closure' on my stupid addiction.
Want to see old clips from past BBs.

Suspect BB will gaytard the whole thing up to the point where it becomes obnoxious.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I agree.

The only thing that's really put me off is the fact there may not be any BB9 Housemates or Marcus Akin, even though I'm sort of beginning to believe there may be BB9ers I'm still in doubt and we all know Marcus isn't going back now so it'll be sh*t and just full with over rated housemates like Belo and Almada.

And probably a predictable winner too.

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
what i think is sh** is that the allstars is not 2 weeks after BB11 but INSTEAD of the last 2 weeks

this year is 2 weeks shorter just to make room for the allstars

they should have had this BB11 normal length and then allstars about at least 1 month long AFTER it

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
I agree.

The only thing that's really put me off is the fact there may not be any BB9 Housemates or Marcus Akin, even though I'm sort of beginning to believe there may be BB9ers I'm still in doubt and we all know Marcus isn't going back now so it'll be sh*t and just full with over rated housemates like Belo and Almada.

Is Marcus definitely not going back in Patrick, were did you here this.

Jords
10-08-2010, 10:41 PM
I cant wait, get BB11 done with.

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I imagine it will, fundamentally, be a "celebration" of 10 years of BB - not any sort of real contest.

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I just had a hopeful thought

what if Rex and Marcus are not going in because BB are planning a surprise entrance from them both as part of a task :hugesmile:

Lex
10-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Cant stand Marcus anyway!! :nono:

Only Halfwit and David worth seeing again from that 'rubbish year' ! imv. :xyxwave:

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 10:44 PM

what if Rex and Marcus are not going in because BB are planning a surprise entrance from them both as part of a task :hugesmile:

I would still rather have Rex as a full HM's than just part of a task...TBH.
I will be totally gutted if he isn't in the house, he is my all time favourite HM ever.

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I would still rather have Rex as a full HM's than just part of a task...TBH.
I will be totally gutted if he isn't in the house, he is my all time favourite HM ever.

This.

iRyan
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I am the totally opposite, I am dying of excitement.

Even if they gave them zero alcohol, all the housemates by themselves are going to be so entertaining to watch. Just imagine watching Nikki, Makosi, Charley, Nadia, Pete, Rex, etc. all on the feed together. It's going to be epic.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:50 PM
I am the totally opposite, I am dying of excitement.

Even if they gave them zero alcohol, all the housemates by themselves are going to be so entertaining to watch. Just imagine watching Nikki, Makosi, Charley, Nadia, Pete, Rex, etc. all on the feed together. It's going to be epic.

If he goes in :(

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I am sure I read somewhere that Nikki likes Sam

so if Sam won and went in allstars what chances of a mini BB romance between them :joker:

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:52 PM

Apparently alot of Ex HMs will be part of tasks and won't be HMs and will be on BBLB and that.

I expect Rex and Marcus to be in that.

However they are easily 2 of the best housemates ever and deserve to enter properly more than some of those boring *****s and not just appear in some little sh*tty task or appear on BBLB.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Is Marcus definitely not going back in Patrick, were did you here this.

Well Gerry, revealed this line up and he isn't there, although we don't know how much of that is true.

I asked him and he said he doesn't know anything.

The chances are the producers have gone off him because they haven't even bothered airing his interview on BBLB that was filmed like last month.

newspresenter
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Whats the situation with this all stars thing, can those who enter this actually win BB11, and how many of them are there going to be?

Zippy
10-08-2010, 11:06 PM
FFS Jack youre such a doom merchant!

Alwyas predicting bad outcomes. You should change your username to Darkcloud.

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 11:10 PM
They need to make it pretty damn go to go out with this 'BANG' they were on about.

reece(:
10-08-2010, 11:12 PM
I think I may be a tad dissapointing.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:15 PM

That was the perfect opportunity for you to quote Nathan:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs217.snc4/39189_419967938395_804288395_4546291_3026273_n.jpg

'****** off Shabby, you little rain cloud of doom!'

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Whats the situation with this all stars thing, can those who enter this actually win BB11, and how many of them are there going to be?

Will obviously not considering BB11 will be over.

And 14.

Jack_
10-08-2010, 11:19 PM

It's only cause I've been let down numerous times by the producers this year, so I've lost all hope in them, you know?

It was different last year. The production sucked but the housemates were great - as far as I remember it was mostly praise from me.

That's why I got my hopes up for this year, only to then be disappointed, because last year was great.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I agree.

You and your flaming Marcus! Change the record ffs! :sleep:

Jack_
10-08-2010, 11:22 PM

The King's fans stick behind him until the end, I think you'll find :xyxwave:

Orvakki
10-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Put Jonas from CBB7 in please.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:30 PM

Neva'!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs238.snc1/8534_138174326605_138170096605_3110848_2981678_n.j pg

WOMBAI
The King's fans stick behind him until the end, I think you'll find :xyxwave:

All two of you! :joker:

Patrick

He's touring.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:32 PM
:xyxwave:
The IDH has one of the biggest fan base in housemate history actually Wombai.

Zippy
10-08-2010, 11:33 PM

:joker:

he's obsessed

Beetrum
10-08-2010, 11:34 PM

I second that.

Jack_
10-08-2010, 11:34 PM

Two are better than none :xyxwave:

The IDH has one of the biggest fan base in housemate history actually Wombai.

:thumbs:

iRyan
10-08-2010, 11:42 PM
I think they are more focused on putting in housemates from the golden era of BB in terms of ratings, BB5-BB8 because those are the housemates the public recognize the most.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Two are better than none :xyxwave:

:thumbs:

Yeah - that is why you and Jack are the only ones that ever mention him! :joker:

And when you have mentioned about him going on the show - most have said they didn't want that waste of space on there - they see what most see - he is a hasbeen - move on!

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:44 PM
I think they are more focused on putting in housemates from the golden era of BB in terms of ratings, BB5-BB8 because those are the housemates the public recognize the most.

Well that's just unfair considering BB8 is hardly the golden era.

It's also unfair on BB9 and BB10 that were very good but over looked due to BB8 standing in the way seperating them from the golden era lol

iRyan
10-08-2010, 11:45 PM
BTW, Patrick, when someone asked Rex on twitter if he was going in he said 'u will see!!!'

If he wasn't going in, he would probably just say no like Sophie and others have said.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah - that is why you and Jack are the only ones that ever mention him! :joker:

And when you have mentioned about him going on the show - most have said they didn't want that waste of space on there - they see what most see - he is a hasbeen - move on!

Wombai you don't speak for the population of TiBB.

It's funny how my thread the other day about BB All Stars had a poll 'What is it missing?'

And Marcus Akin had about 35 votes, with Tina Malone shortly behind him.

So your point is bull.

iRyan
Well that's just unfair considering BB8 is hardly the golden era.

It's also unfair on BB9 and BB10 that were very good but over looked due to BB8 standing in the way seperating them from the golden era lol

In terms of ratings though. BB8 had much better ratings than BB9 and BB10, even though BB9 and BB10 were better.

Patrick
BTW, Patrick, when someone asked Rex on twitter if he was going in he said 'u will see!!!'

If he wasn't going in, he would probably just say no like Sophie and others have said.

Oh my god :shocked:

Thanks for telling me :D

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:48 PM

Rex would probably get a kick out of winding you up and getting your hopes up! :rolleyes:

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:48 PM
In terms of ratings though. BB8 had much better ratings than BB9 and BB10, even though BB9 and BB10 were better.

Oh yeah, I think that's natural though.

BB7 was brilliant so people followed from that to BB8 with high expectations, only to find BB had became far too PC after Jade ruined the show over an Oxo cube, the twists and housemates sucked compared to 2006.

So I think people turned off after that, expecting BB9 to be the same as BB8, Shame they missed out.
So many people have said on here and Youtube they didn't watch BB9, I blame that on BB8 and of course because people didn't watch BB9, then they didn't watch BB10 either.
:(

Patrick
10-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Rex would probably get a kick out of winding you up and getting your hopes up! :rolleyes:

That's true actually..

iRyan
10-08-2010, 11:49 PM

Yeah, unfortunetly i'm not sure about Marcus but i'm pretty sure Rex will go in.

newspresenter
11-08-2010, 12:07 AM
That was the perfect opportunity for you to quote Nathan:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs217.snc4/39189_419967938395_804288395_4546291_3026273_n.jpg

'****** off Shabby, you little rain cloud of doom!'

Ahh, the satanic hand sign. Everyone does it, Divvy Davina, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, and of course, Satan himsen.
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/amysalu3.jpg

You won't see Dave do it, maybe thats why Channel4 hate Dave so much, hmm.

BB_Eye
11-08-2010, 12:08 AM
We've already hit rock bottom. The only way from here is up.

Zippy
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
So many people have said on here and Youtube they didn't watch BB9(

Saddens me that I have no clue why Raph worships that Rachel woman.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:26 AM

Saddens me that I have no clue why Raph worships that Rachel woman.

LOL Would you ever give it a watch on Youtube?

Raph is pretty much one of the few that likes Rachel, she's welsh and so is Raph.

She was very boring though.

BBGermany
11-08-2010, 12:27 AM
whats so satanic about doing the "Hang 10" sign? which is what Nathan is doing.

I blame Marcus for the crap ratings last year =)
But on a good note I cant wait for that Nikki chick to scream her bloody head off all the time thinking its still funny & popular =/

BB_Eye
11-08-2010, 12:30 AM

Who would you blame this year? :conf:

luminoussun
11-08-2010, 12:30 AM
marcus
science
victor
rex
alex sibly
nasty nick
nikki graham
nadia
charlie uchea
aisleyne
chanelle
How could i forget alexandra or makosi

WORLD WAR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:33 AM

He made that show last year along with a few other housemates.
Blame the producers for the sh*t ratings.

Had BB10 followed the brilliant producing BB9 had, it could of been an amazing series but it failed due to the production team putting next to Zero effort in.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:37 AM
marcus

nasty nick
chanelle

All talk, they wouldn't do sh*t in a row.

'Nasty' Nick would sit there and stare at the place, the only reason he's 'nasty' is because he was in a series were not washing your cup is considered evil :rolleyes:

He's an old man now basically, he would literally do next to nothing in a row.

Chanelle is an over rated bitch, she's not that fit and she was a sh*t housemate.
She just tried to copy Nikki and failed so epicly it was embarrassing, if there was a row she would try and get involved and no one would listen just like Bex did in Fight Night II.

Zippy
11-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Had BB10 followed the brilliant producing BB9 had, it could of been an amazing series but it failed due to the production team putting next to Zero effort in.

Yeah I noticed the sh it editing last year. Very sloppy. I swear some scenes cut off mid sentence.

But had better HMs than this year IMO. Better mix.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Yeah I noticed the sh it editing last year. Very sloppy. I swear some scenes cut off mid sentence.

But had better HMs than this year IMO. Better mix.

Yeah definitely.

Especially with no live feed, we never even got to know the housemates all that well but we do know they were far more unique and better than this lot.

BBGermany
11-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Im more of a uh....idk I liked BB better when they followed the rules and stuff. for that reason alone is why I say Marcus is the reason they had crap ratings. Ill always say that both him and Seabass should have been ejected way before they got evicted.. But from other places Id say its also cause yall didnt have 24/7 live feed..

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Im more of a uh....idk I liked BB better when they followed the rules and stuff. for that reason alone is why I say Marcus is the reason they had crap ratings. Ill always say that both him and Seabass should have been ejected way before they got evicted.. But from other places Id say its also cause yall didnt have 24/7 live feed..

The only reason BB didn't eject him is because he was the only one bringing in viewers.