PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for Sam actually...

Jack_
10-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Now he's banned chances are he won't ever make PROPER nominations inside the house...

Shame, I'd have liked to have seen them as well :(

Patrick
10-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Oh my god I never thought of this.

And now it confirms there WILL be nominations next week, and they will be the last ever nominations in the Big Brother house, Can you believe it? It's just weird thinking it's all coming to an end very soon :(

Angus
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
AND still JJ1 is allowed to discuss nominations with impunity, with no fear of any sanctions or punishment. Does BB think we are all blind and stupid. They come down like a ton of bricks on Sam to "prove" to Dave he is not being singled out, yet choose to turn a blind eye to the worst offender in the house - JJ1.

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
He'd have nommed Josie and JJ1. We don't have to speculate! ;)

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:45 PM
I really like him and I didnt expect too

BJ
10-08-2010, 10:46 PM

I don't think he would have nommed Josie but unfortunately we'll never know now

Lex
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM

Disagree!...I think that Mario and JJ2 would have been in his sights! :dance:

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
I really like him and I didnt expect too

I didnt like him at first....but really like him now.
In fact although I would like John James or Josie to win over him.....I think Sam would make the best HM to go forward to last two weeks.

However I have to be loyal to BB11 and vote my true winner....JJ1 all the way!!!

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I didnt like him at first....but really like him now.
In fact although I would like John James or Josie to win over him.....I think Sam would make the best HM to go forward to last two weeks.

However I have to be loyal to BB11 and vote my true winner....JJ1 all the way!!!

As you know Ive been on hols for 2 weeks,so didnt see his first week ,and my niece was texting me saying he was vile and worst hm8 ever, but I used my own head and was shocked that i find him nice ,After JJ1 He is my winner ,HATE Josie with a passion ,in fact JJ1 and Sam are the only two in there i DO like

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 11:00 PM
He'll get to nominate in All Stars if they do them and if he wins. :D

opera
10-08-2010, 11:18 PM
i think they only banned him after dave complained (dave actually referred to jjj not sam) and whats the point of putting sam into the house when they try to get rid of him so quickly - not allowing him to nominate as well as instead of not allowing josie, jj1, dave nominate sam, they should have said no one is allowed to nominate sam because they all discussed putting him up either as a joke or as a true fact, it should have been considered as a discussing the nominations deed

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Interesting the bookies have JJ2 is less likely to be evicted than Sam!

Is it "cos e's fit" :joker:

Jo (2/7),
Dave (5/1)
Sam (8/1)
JJ2 (14/1)

Jo looks a goner though....

Beetrum
10-08-2010, 11:34 PM
What? Why is he banned?

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Lets hope they keep the save and replace and its not fixed for mario to win again