PDA

View Full Version : Sam Pepper a kiss a** and baby!

Hero1
10-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Sam seriously needs to grow up, I have never seen someone who can dish it out and switch when he gets it back.

He was giving it all the mouth when he first enterted the house, even did seem like he could take back what he dished out, but the moment he realised "Hey my rude ways will get me nominated" he started backing off, kissing behind and playing the two week sympathy card.

If Sam did not want to be up, do not be so flipping rude and annoying, simple! I admit he has been entertaining, but I cannot take his whinging or dismay when his antics catches up with him, he should be careful and consistent with the attitude his dishes out!

Angus
10-08-2010, 11:04 PM
He's mixed it up nicely, and I would go so far as to say he has singlehandedly been responsible for exposing the hypocrisy and manipulations of JJ&J, specifically in regard to their fauxmance. It is no surprise that since his arrival in the house, JJ&J's popularity has started to wane, whilst Sam's has increased.

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 11:16 PM
He's mixed it up nicely.

His influence has actually been minimal - within the house and outside it.

He is definitely in the category of those who can dish it out but can't take it.

But his popularity started rising as soon as he stopped being such an arse. The danger, for him, is that he will now become a glum sulky little boy and his popularity will wane.

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 11:47 PM
he is just playing the game and good on him too.
Why should he be put up by mario if hes only been there 2 weeks when mario made such a big deal about it last week when he put dave up...he even said it was'nt enough time for andrew???