PDA

View Full Version : OMG :O...some delusional, obsessed JJJ fans

skkc16
10-08-2010, 11:14 PM
i have just been on the C4 website and i was shocked by some people saying john james and josie should be made into one person like samanda so they can be evicted or win together. wtf these are individual people, we dont even know if their feelings are real or not, i cant with some people, im just amazed.

here are two comments that blew me away
1. Liberty Richardson Yesterday 11:59 PM

BB please show how John James was acting towards Josie earlier tonight in the bedroom in the HLS where John was all over Josie :') It will show to the people who don't watch live feed just how much he loves her and it's not just a one way thing!
And please BB, can you make John an Josie one housemate like Samanda so they can be evicted or win together? That would truly make it an amazing last BB (:

2.Laura25 Yesterday 11:21 PM

BB, please show Josie and John James, Kiss and cuddle tomorrow night. You havent shown much JJJ action lately and this is amaizing. Josie or John James to win. Would love them to have the option to win or be evicted together like they did with samanda

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:16 PM
i have just been on the C4 website and i was shocked by some people saying john james and josie should be made into one person like samanda so they can be evicted or win together. wtf these are individual people, we dont even know if their feelings are real or not, i cant with some people, im just amazed.

here are two comments that blew me away
1. Liberty Richardson Yesterday 11:59 PM

BB please show how John James was acting towards Josie earlier tonight in the bedroom in the HLS where John was all over Josie :') It will show to the people who don't watch live feed just how much he loves her and it's not just a one way thing!
And please BB, can you make John an Josie one housemate like Samanda so they can be evicted or win together? That would truly make it an amazing last BB (:

2.Laura25 Yesterday 11:21 PM

BB, please show Josie and John James, Kiss and cuddle tomorrow night. You havent shown much JJJ action lately and this is amaizing. Josie or John James to win. Would love them to have the option to win or be evicted together like they did with samanda

For christ's sake - JJ called Josie thick tonight and in a very scornful way - anyone who really thinks he wants her - are off their trollies!

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Some people are just idiots.

skkc16
10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
its sickening tbh, i actually fear for some of these people, i imagine some of them committing suicide if things dont work out between the two outside (which they wont )

stonedape
10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
If I cherry picked the stupidest JJJ haters it wouldn't look any better...but I must concede those posters are brain dead.

tomato ketchup
10-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Nooo, that's a stupid idea they need to stay as individuals :)
Buuut I'm a big JJJ fan but the past few days I've been thinking, hmm I don't think anything will happen, but I came across this site http://www.dailymotion.com/AchtungBaby1985, watch some of those videos, you can tell how much they like each other :)

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 11:21 PM
its sickening tbh, i actually fear for some of these people, i imagine some of them committing suicide if things dont work out between the two outside (which they wont )

:joker:

It'd be for the best.

Twilight
10-08-2010, 11:24 PM
That idea is retarded.

Jack_
10-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Vicky's gonna explode when she sees the title of this thread...

skkc16
10-08-2010, 11:52 PM

who is vicky :conf:

Mr XcX
10-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Even the FAKEmance fans will see this is pathetic.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:54 PM

Why - surely Vicky hasn't fallen for JJs fake charms! :nono:

Jords
11-08-2010, 12:08 AM
For christ's sake - JJ called Josie thick tonight and in a very scornful way - anyone who really thinks he wants her - are off their trollies!

This! More chance of him hooking up with JJ.

THE WATCHER
11-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Please be VERY careful what you post here regarding fans of the golden couple, TiBB staffers do not like posts that they think are aimed at fans HERE of the golden couple, just received infraction, thankyou so very much staffers, whatever happened to free speech?

Princess
11-08-2010, 12:25 AM
HAH people on my Twitter were saying that,I think they were just joking though.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Please be VERY careful what you post here regarding fans of the golden couple, TiBB staffers do not like posts that they think are aimed at fans HERE of the golden couple, just received infraction, thankyou so very much staffers, whatever happened to free speech?

I know - been on the receiving end of that myself! Past caring personally - only a few weeks left anyway!

Zippy
11-08-2010, 12:28 AM
who is vicky :conf:

Pollard.

Zippy
11-08-2010, 12:30 AM
I know - been on the receiving end of that myself! Past caring personally - only a few weeks left anyway!

Me three!

Weird coincidence that most of the mods seem to be JJJ fans.

THE WATCHER
11-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Roll on September 10th, then we can all go do something less boring instead and not be bored with the continuing farce called Big Brother

skkc16
11-08-2010, 12:37 AM
well even if they delete it, they cant hide the truth from us

stickydatepudding
11-08-2010, 01:56 AM
I wouldn't mind a two-for-one eviction..... :whistle:

Twilight
11-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Ahh how cud u say dat u gonnnaaa get bannedd >;(

LOLjk i'm not a ****** ;')

Angus
11-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Buuut I'm a big JJJ fan but the past few days I've been thinking, hmm I don't think anything will happen, but I came across this site http://www.dailymotion.com/AchtungBaby1985, watch some of those videos, you can tell how much they like each other :)

Good grief:rolleyes::pat:

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 08:30 AM

He is hardly a caring,sharing kind of boyfriend is he,plus he said to her "even IF she was his girlfriend she could do as she liked" he had NEVER genuinely hugged her as though he meant it,why are some people so thick?

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Good grief:rolleyes::pat:

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::xyxwave:Oh dear.

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 08:45 AM
OMG I am speechless.

smudgie
11-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Might not be a daft idea if you are a big fan of JJames, but only from the point of view that the vote will not then be split if they both make the finals
:hugesmile: Nothing to do with the nomance..

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 09:16 AM

LIKE being the operative word here - not love or passion! Just friends - and that is being optimistic!

Shiner
11-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Me three!

Weird coincidence that most of the mods seem to be JJJ fans.

Me four.

I got an infraction for correcting the spelling of a Josie obsessive and another for making a witty (in the context of the thread) comment about JJ1 fans intelligence being on a par with JJ1's which ironically was then reported by some dolt who didn't have the brain power to take the comment to it's logical conclusion.

To be fair there is one JJ fan mod who does a good job and keeps it real though.

walter
11-08-2010, 10:08 AM
everytime i see a john james hate thread it's always started by a rachael fan LOL sad bastards

Julie10
11-08-2010, 10:18 AM

Thats the keyword!

skkc16
11-08-2010, 10:43 AM
everytime i see a john james hate thread it's always started by a rachael fan LOL sad bastards

First of all, it's not a hate thread and second of all this is more abt some delusional fans of JJJ not JJJ

JJJ
20-08-2010, 11:36 PM
For christ's sake - JJ called Josie thick tonight and in a very scornful way - anyone who really thinks he wants her - are off their trollies![/QUOTE]

OMG if u watched the show u wud see they both like each other go onto http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/JJJ+
and see wat bb dnt show on the HL show!!!

wrongon
20-08-2010, 11:47 PM
live feed off the hook

its seriously entertaining

the best bb final ever

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh bb rulez.....

NOT!!!