PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious Dave - Do you see the pattern?

FacelessME
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Some1 made me realise this... thing about Dave. I was a bit skeptical at first, but now I belive it to be true. I thought this was the right place to air my views so here I am.

Govan could see something about Dave right in the beginning. The man's very perseptive. Govan at the time believed Dave had an an preconceived perception about him. It was a vibe Govan had at the time and that was the reason Govan didn't what to know him.

Rachael
Remember the save and replace task near the beginning when Rachael said she knew Dave was gonna go for her? Of course they all say that do they? But, there was some element of the truth in what she said in that she did knew it was coming when she saw him in the eye. She must have sensed that same vibe Govan had felt back then. Hmmm....

Ife
And what about Ife, eh? What was his reason for putting her up? Because he thought that she would be detrimental to the house if she stays longer, in other words he didn't believe she was showing her true character and that she was putting up a front that she was a nice person; i mean that's what he was implying wasn't it?

Jo
Today, we get to see Dave and the rest of the housemates take part in nasty noms. He went for Jo and Mario. Boy, I'd love to see his reasons for putting Jo up. I bet it would have been as weak as the reason for Ife. You heared he said he was honest about who he was going to vote for.

Maybe he's not consciously aware of what he's doing, I don't think. I'm not being nasty about him or nothing, but its just weird isn't it?

If you don't like what I had to say, well thats your effing problem.

Cya

stonedape
10-08-2010, 11:46 PM
He also had conflicts with 100% of the Irish population in the house. CLEARLY a man with some problems! :nono:

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 11:49 PM
dave has said all along that he thinks the cougar is ready to pop and she is...so he is right

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 11:51 PM
He also had conflicts with 100% of the Irish population in the house. CLEARLY a man with some problems! :nono:

Over active imaginations! :rolleyes:

Josy
10-08-2010, 11:51 PM
I dont see any pattern, so he chose a few people to replace him in the s&r and nominated Jo I dont see what the big deal is tbh :conf:

billy123
10-08-2010, 11:55 PM
BTW, this is my first and last post.
What a weird thing to say :conf:

Josy
11-08-2010, 12:01 AM
What a weird thing to say :conf:

I agree, why create a forum account to make 1 post then refuse to hang around to debate it :conf:

holy moley
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Is this to suggest that Dave is a racist?

As you say, Govan didnt want to know him because he was so perceptive? reason to be nominated then, but not perceptive enough to realise how much the viewers hated his ****-stirring

Rachael supposedly saw it coming when she looked him in the eye? No doubt giving him one of her looks of complete contempt.

Ife, im not sure i remember enough about her to comment, such being my impression of such a stealth housemate

and Jo? i would have nominated jo

headaball
11-08-2010, 12:26 AM
So you're saying he's a racist? He spent days and nights cuddling up to scouse Rachel and she has said that he was her best friend in there and wants him to win. I'm glad that's your one and only post as it's saved us from reading more of your drivel.

billy123
11-08-2010, 12:27 AM
I agree, why create a forum account to make 1 post then refuse to hang around to debate it :conf:
who knows but nothing suprises me on tibb anymore :hugesmile:

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
11-08-2010, 04:08 AM
:nono:

Kore
11-08-2010, 07:21 AM
So you're saying he's a racist? He spent days and nights cuddling up to scouse Rachel and she has said that he was her best friend in there and wants him to win. I'm glad that's your one and only post as it's saved us from reading more of your drivel.

Agree with this

everyones entitled to their opinions for, forums are for debate :)

Angus
11-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Some1 made me realise this... thing about Dave. I was a bit skeptical at first, but now I belive it to be true. I thought this was the right place to air my views so here I am.

Govan could see something about Dave right in the beginning. The man's very perseptive. Govan at the time believed Dave had an an preconceived perception about him. It was a vibe Govan had at the time and that was the reason Govan didn't what to know him.

Rachael
Remember the save and replace task near the beginning when Rachael said she knew Dave was gonna go for her? Of course they all say that do they? But, there was some element of the truth in what she said in that she did knew it was coming when she saw him in the eye. She must have sensed that same vibe Govan had felt back then. Hmmm....

Ife
And what about Ife, eh? What was his reason for putting her up? Because he thought that she would be detrimental to the house if she stays longer, in other words he didn't believe she was showing her true character and that she was putting up a front that she was a nice person; i mean that's what he was implying wasn't it?

Jo
Today, we get to see Dave and the rest of the housemates take part in nasty noms. He went for Jo and Mario. Boy, I'd love to see his reasons for putting Jo up. I bet it would have been as weak as the reason for Ife. You heared he said he was honest about who he was going to vote for.

Maybe he's not consciously aware of what he's doing, I don't think. I'm not being nasty about him or nothing, but its just weird isn't it?

I gather you're suggesting he doesn't like black people? Why not just come out and say it? But seriously, what a crock!

Out of the four you mention, at least three were either, boring, charisma free, bitchy, nasty individuals and deserved to be voted out. Obviously the Public thought so. Clearly Rachel who was evicted last week didn't feel any "vibe" from Dave and he didn't nominate her, so your theory fails.

For the record I thought Rachel was a waste of space - loud, noisy, annoying and I'm glad she's gone. I also dislike Nathan, Scabby, Keeva, Dave, Mario, and JJ&J with a passion and I reserve the right to detest whoever I want irrespective of their backgrounds, race, ethnicity, class, sex or religion, so get over it. I certainly don't intend to run it past the PC brigade first, or worry whether someone with a chip on their shoulder is going to take offence.

So why the hell should Dave or any of the others have to pussyfoot around if they dislike someone? -they are as entitled as I am to vote for whoever the hell they like.

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Well said Angus - what a load of bull.

Sunday
11-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Someone is just trying to stir the pot!:nono:

Livia
11-08-2010, 09:47 AM

Then it's hardly worth commenting.

FacelessME
11-08-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm glad that's your one and only post as it's saved us from reading more of your drivel.

Well I'm back. Too bad for you lot, innit.:devil:

After reading some of the posts here, its come to my attention that I've made a mistake.

Yes, a mistake in over estimating the minds here. Did you ever see me write that he's a racist? NO! My conclusion was clear. He may not know he's consciously aware of what he's doing, and I stand by that.

I gather you're suggesting he doesn't like black people?
NOOOOO! *******sakes.

Clearly Rachel who was evicted last week didn't feel any "vibe" from Dave...
She's too thick to realise anything.

and he didn't nominate her, so your theory fails.
He didn't like her in the beginning did he? NO!

So why the hell should Dave or any of the others have to pussyfoot around if they dislike someone? -they are as entitled as I am to vote for whoever the hell they like.

I'm not saying any1 shouldn't vote for certain ppl. Its like you said, ppl are entitled as you are to vote for whoever.

WOMBAI
11-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Well I'm back. Too bad for you lot, innit.:devil:

After reading some of the posts here, its come to my attention that I've made a mistake.

Yes, a mistake in over estimating the minds here. Did you ever see me write that he's a racist? NO! My conclusion was clear. He may not know he's consciously aware of what he's doing, and I stand by that.

NOOOOO! *******sakes.

She's too thick to realise anything.

He didn't like her in the beginning did he? NO!

I'm not saying any1 shouldn't vote for certain ppl. Its like you said, ppl are entitled as you are to vote for whoever.

Isn't it just! :sleep:

Chuckyegg
11-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Dave's not a very nice person - shock horror revalation

FacelessME
12-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Isn't it just! :sleep:

Dude, thats ultra weak. You may as well not replied at all.

Dave's not a very nice person - shock horror revalation

Is that ment to be a sarky comment right there? Beacuse I have to stop you right there.
Dave is a nice guy, at least I'd like think so. He just has something wrong with him he may need to fix. I hope speading time with the dippy scouse girl maybe the medicine he needed.

Patricia4
12-08-2010, 02:54 PM
I dont care what he like's I dont like the guy and never did.