PDA

View Full Version : Derek Laud should represent BB6 In BB All Stars!

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:05 AM
http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/O/origination/images/tbab/derek_laud.jpg

'Ring up the Prime Minister, tell him I'm in the house.'

'The Lady's not for turning.'

'If there's anything I can teach you, it will be how to become a gentleman'

'Don't touch me if I do not wish to be touched by'

'I feel like Churchill'

'If nothing else, I got them bog roll!'

What a brilliant housemate.

Jords
11-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Derek was epic! I was gutted when he was evicted.

luminoussun
11-08-2010, 12:07 AM
so...derek is more fitting then makosi or science or maxwell??
even kinga and camile deserve it more.....and craig

Jordan.
11-08-2010, 12:07 AM
http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/O/origination/images/tbab/derek_laud.jpg

That probably has be one of the best HM pictures ever :L

skkc16
11-08-2010, 12:08 AM
nah i think for bb6 it should be makosi she was total legend. love her or hate her, she made that series

Chuckyegg
11-08-2010, 12:10 AM
"I'm black, I'm gay, I'm a conservative, I'm a master of hounds."

Well, you're certainly a master of hounds. Woof woof!

Zippy
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Derek :love:

One of my all time faves!

His fights with Science and sweet bromance with Eugene.

stonedape
11-08-2010, 12:15 AM
That has to be the best HM picture ever :L

fixed :dance:

BB_Eye
11-08-2010, 12:16 AM
He would be my fourth choice after Makosi, Craig and Science. He was a pretty wretched human being, but great TV.

Jack_
11-08-2010, 12:16 AM
Derek was brilliant. Infact, most of the BB6 cast were. Far better than this year's bunch, awful.

Miss those days. Makosi, Craig, Derek, Maxwell, Science, Kinga...brilliant.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
so...derek is more fitting then makosi or science or maxwell??
even kinga and camile deserve it more.....and craig

I'm sure there will be more than 1 per series.

Maxwell was epic, him and Derek FTW.
I don't care who represents BB6 along as it's someone good and memorable, Maxwell would be brilliant.

Derek :love:

One of my all time faves!

His fights with Science and sweet bromance with Eugene.

This.

stonedape
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
He'd be my second choice after Makosi...I'd love to see him again before the series ended. Irrepressible legend.

starry
11-08-2010, 07:49 AM
He would be my fourth choice after Makosi, Craig and Science. He was a pretty wretched human being, but great TV.

I've got to like someone at least at bit for them to be great TV for me. He was very dislikeable. If people think John James treats women badly then they should look at this guy. I think I have hardly heard a good word about him from people since then either. The egotism of Ben combined with the angry side of John James.

Callum
11-08-2010, 07:51 AM
If there is only one housemate representing BB6 then it should be Makosi but I wouldn't mind seeing Derek go in as well, he was a good housemate.

yellowzebra8
11-08-2010, 10:11 AM
There were a lot of brilliant character is BB6, one of the golden years of BB. Makosi simply HAS to be the representative for it though. Without her the series wouldn't be even half as memorable as it is now! I still remember times when she had the secret mission week1, the undercover secret housemate food supplier, and when she was kidnapped by BB!!! Derek was hilarious and brilliant but I imagine that second time round he'd be very different.
If there had to be two, i'd say they should be Makosi and one out of Kinga, Science, Kemal, Maxwell, Mary (although she was only there for 1 week i found her really intreguing) Craig or Anthony.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 10:13 AM
If Gerry's list is right then there is only 1 BB6 Housemate and that's Makosi, however with Nick and Sophie gone and whoever else we don't know about, that may of changed to 2.

starry
11-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Makosi simply HAS to be the representative for it though. Without her the series wouldn't be even half as memorable as it is now!

Which shows how crap it was then. And I didn't find Mary that interesting either, she just seemed to be in there as an eccentric. Sam at least brought some flirting and fun to the show, and was more real than Mary.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I didn't think Makosi was THAT good, I did love her but she's not the only entertaining housemate.

Kemal, Craig, Anthony, Maxwell, Derek, Science etc were brilliant.

crocs
11-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Derek "I love my box already!" Laud! He was great.

Kaaarenn!
11-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Noooo lol :laugh: I'd prefer Anthony, Maxwell or Makosi.

Strictly Jake
11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
My pick for all stars would be: bb1- craig. bb2- brian. bb3-alex. bb5- nadia and victor. bb6- makosi and craig. bb7- nikki, pete, and aisleyne. bb8- brian, samanda, chanelle and charley. bb9- rex and bex. bb10- marcus and sophie. bb11- corin and sam