PDA

View Full Version : The pc country we live in killed bb

luminoussun
11-08-2010, 12:48 AM
We are too bloody scared of showing real reality
As soon as 0.01% of the audience complain we get a knee jerk response and then it gets banned from being aired and people get warned or removed from the house.
Why not show racism homophobic and religious views like em or not because that is reality.
We could have race riots up and down the country and when you switch on the news you get poor cheryl tweedy getting better or some bloody oil spill on the other side of the plannet.
After bb5 all drinking was reduced to a trickle making us lose great footage of reality
after the whole shilpa shetty episode if someone even says boo to someone they get pulled in for bullying because 20 idiots now make it there job in life to moan and complain.
after charlie was called the N word in a none racist way ..talking street rap...and they removed her... it put the fear of christ in any contestant after her..then alexandra gets removed for bullying.....then every time someone has even a tiny row big brother pulls them in and has a go.
This has ruined the show.
How can you make a show about people from all walks of life and expect them not to clash...when you chose people who will clash???
It just seems now bb has no interest in reality and instead have designed there own scripts for the year and then stuck to it even if they have to fix tasks to make it suit there script...plus editing footage beyond recognition to back the plot.
Big brother has become a soap

Jamietwo
11-08-2010, 01:09 AM
i agree 95% except for alexandre, they should have removed her and killed her, not just removed her

Stevep
11-08-2010, 01:15 AM
i agree 95% except for alexandre, they should have removed her and killed her, not just removed her

lol.

luminoussun
11-08-2010, 01:17 AM

:joker::joker: made me chuckle

psychodrew
11-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Interesting. In American Big Brother, they don't air usually air offensive comments, but they are still seen on the live feeds and housemates have to deal with the criticism when the show is over. Last season, there anti-Hispanic, anti-gay, anti-Arab, and sexist comments made several times. Alcohol and fighting are what make BB US BB US. Why is the network so strict?

luminoussun
11-08-2010, 01:37 AM
Interesting. In American Big Brother, they don't air usually air offensive comments, but they are still seen on the live feeds and housemates have to deal with the criticism when the show is over. Last season, there anti-Hispanic, anti-gay, anti-Arab, and sexist comments made several times. Alcohol and fighting are what make BB US BB US. Why is the network so strict?

well they used to let them buy drink and have it when they wanted...they would save beer and cider for when bb gave them a party and then get well and truelly hammered and we get great footage to watch...fights that only surface when people are drunk...plus lots of naked fun and comical stuff.
But after they had a HUGE row in bb5 and securty was called in and emma was evicted for violence against victor it was all cut back and since then it's got worse and worse...now they get 1 can 2 if they are lucky

InOne
11-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Yep, good post. This BB is like CBBC, it's ridiculous.

BBGermany
11-08-2010, 01:57 AM
bbuk5 fight night was too much. So I dont blame them for controlling the booze supply.
I thought Alex got ejected for threatening.. If so then it was proper to eject her.
Emily should never have been thrown out. If I remember Charlie made a deal about it. I think if she didnt make a big deal about it Emily would have never been ejected

GuiltyPleasure
11-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Provided the HM aren't doing anything illegal they should be left to their own devices. So unless there is physical violence, or threats or physical violence (as in Alexandra) anything that's said should be game, and broadcasted provided it's entertaining.