PDA

View Full Version : Sam 2/1 favourite to win BB11 @Bet365

Part-timer
11-08-2010, 05:36 AM
Anyone who had a bet on him at bigger odds must be quite pleased right now.
Missed the boat myself.
I think overall its great news though.
The fact that the Farmer , the Austrailian one and the Orange one were the hot favourites up until now just reinforce what an awfull series this has been overall.

Is he a worthy favourite?

Discuss

erichardse10
11-08-2010, 06:43 AM
I think hes a worthy favourite, as he has made the show interesting too watch!.

psychtracker
11-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Anyone who had a bet on him at bigger odds must be quite pleased right now.
Missed the boat myself.
I think overall its great news though.
The fact that the Farmer , the Austrailian one and the Orange one were the hot favourites up until now just reinforce what an awfull series this has been overall.

Is he a worthy favourite?

Discuss

I was very close to putting on a small bet on him when he arrived, at - 38/1. I don't think he can win though, 3rd or 4th...maybe 2nd at a stretch. I just can't see him getting enough of the teenie vote, coz of the annoying "lil brother" - aspect to him, and his portrayal. He's still a long shot in my eyes, Corin, John & Josie will all have to have fairly major meltdowns imho...

Part-timer
11-08-2010, 07:09 AM
I think hes a worthy favourite, as he has made the show interesting too watch!.

Aye me too.
When i see the farmer and the Austrailian one together i want to do a triple back sommersalt and roundhouse them both Van Damm style.
Just for a laugh like.

Part-timer
11-08-2010, 07:18 AM
I was very close to putting on a small bet on him when he arrived, at - 38/1. I don't think he can win though, 3rd or 4th...maybe 2nd at a stretch. I just can't see him getting enough of the teenie vote, coz of the annoying "lil brother" - aspect to him, and his portrayal. He's still a long shot in my eyes, Corin, John & Josie will all have to have fairly major meltdowns imho...

Good point.
I would like BB to give the Orange one a sun bed task so i could go in there when the lid is closed and sit on it for 12 hours just to see what colour she comes out.
Is that wrong?

Jackie
11-08-2010, 11:03 AM
He stands a good chance.