PDA

View Full Version : Dave's letter

Peter Plunker
11-08-2010, 09:18 AM
They played my bit first (I'm big Dave) ! Proper surprised by that.
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/10/dave-s-letter-from-home/play.c4#dsq-comments

watchinittoomuch
11-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Gawd, who taught Sam to read?

I doubt Dave could make much sense of it, I couldnt.

psychtracker
Yeah...about friggin time they gave him his letter! I don't care whether someone is my - mostly liked or disliked housemate - i wouldn't begrudge anyone getting a letter from their kids after being cooped up in that fishbowl environment for 60 days!!! Playing the message back to him in reverse was just mean, bordering on evil, imho...

smudgie
I am not a fan of Dave, but I am really pleased he got his letter from home. :hugesmile:

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm glad he's finally got his letter it should give him a bit of a boost and hopefully he will stop going on about it now :)

Josy
11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
They played my bit first (I'm big Dave) ! Proper surprised by that.
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/10/dave-s-letter-from-home/play.c4#dsq-comments

Wow thats quite strange, I was wondering if you were big Dave when it was being read out :hugesmile:

Patrick
11-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Sam sounds like a nursery kid during reading time.

Shiner
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Gawd, who taught Sam to read?

I doubt Dave could make much sense of it, I couldnt.

Hello? It just goes to further support my earlier theory about Sam - which I won't go into again as the subject is just too confusing for some folk who think that it is a bad thing.

BigBrotherfan4ever
11-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Well i disagree, he has had more treats in the house than any of them.
I've taking this from a DS, exactly what he is been giving by BB.

On his anniversary he had a message from his wife (Robot)
Then they gave him an Indian meal a drink and a photo in a frame of his wedding day.
Then his wife came in to the garden and he tried looking up her skirt (Ignore task)
Then he had a video message along with the others
He complained because he didn't see his kids in the video message.
Then a failed task resulted in a backwards letter from his kids after lots of moaning.
Now he has moaned again and Sam is doing the task for his kids message.
Who has had anything like that

BJ
11-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Big Brother just keeping whining Dave happy. Perhaps he'll take that pained expression off his face now.

Incidently the "hypocrite" was complaining about JJJ keeping him awake - shame he didn't give the same consideration to his "friend" Ben

BigBrotherfan4ever
11-08-2010, 11:20 AM
shame he didn't give the same consideration to his "friend" Ben

exactly:thumbs:

HBB1508
11-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Big Brother just keeping whining Dave happy. Perhaps he'll take that pained expression off his face now.

Incidently the "hypocrite" was complaining about JJJ keeping him awake - shame he didn't give the same consideration to his "friend" Ben

Are you kidding he is the loudest person in there at night - when it suits him of course - I am going off him rapidly now!!

psychtracker
11-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Well i disagree, he has had more treats in the house than any of them.
I've taking this from a DS, exactly what he is been giving by BB.

On his anniversary he had a message from his wife (Robot)
Then they gave him an Indian meal a drink and a photo in a frame of his wedding day.
Then his wife came in to the garden and he tried looking up her skirt (Ignore task)
Then he had a video message along with the others
He complained because he didn't see his kids in the video message.
Then a failed task resulted in a backwards letter from his kids after lots of moaning.
Now he has moaned again and Sam is doing the task for his kids message.
Who has had anything like that

How has he had more treats? ...and FFS, what kind of video message doesn't have your kids on it???

Lets get this straight :

ALL of the HMs had a Video message.
ALL of the original HMs had a friends or family appear in the avoid the obvious task. And, anyways...it's hardly a treat...more of a kind of torture having yr wife there and not being able to talk to them.
YES he got a curry meal for his anniversary, but that hardly suggests he's been the most favoured housemate!! ...how's about John James getting a satellite link to Oz, how's about Ben Day/week, or the special dinner for Caoimhe & Shabby, or Steve with the Basketball Coaching Task etc.. etc..

You can hardly argue that a curry meal (in the diary room, on his own), qualifies him as the MOST favoured housemate of BB11!! That's just plain silly!!!