PDA

View Full Version : Sam Trending on Twitter

Angus
11-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Everyone is tweeting about Sammy Pepper -Sophie Reade wants him to win,(HAHA JJ1 would be gutted!) Luke loves him, and even the T.O.T. has a soft spot for him!

However, JJ&J fans are plotting a twitter campaign to get Corin and Sam (if he survives this week) evicted next week.

SAM FTW!

Patrick
11-08-2010, 10:50 PM
You do know that's not the real T.O.T *Facepalm*

Jordan.
11-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Sam + Sophie :love:

MeMyselfAndI
11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
John James or Josie!

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Everyone is tweeting about Sammy Pepper -Sophie Reade wants him to win,(HAHA JJ1 would be gutted!) Luke loves him, and even the T.O.T. has a soft spot for him!

However, JJ&J fans are plotting a twitter campaign to get Corin and Sam (if he survives this week) evicted next week.

SAM FTW!

I'de be happy for Sam to win,he is quite a little sweetie:xyxwave:

Angus
11-08-2010, 11:11 PM
I'de be happy for Sam to win,he is quite a little sweetie:xyxwave:

I think he'll be okay in a vote to save, but if it's a vote to evict a twitter campaign by the JJ&J fans could scupper his chances! I didn't expect to find anyone to get behind once Ben left, but if anyone can wipe those smug smirks off of JJ&J's faces it's Sam. Even more satisfying as they've plotted and schemed for 10 weeks by then, and then a newbie comes in and snatches the prize, mwahaha!

BTW it was great to get a glimpse of Benji tonight!:blush:

Josy
11-08-2010, 11:14 PM

That could be a tad difficult considering they dont even know who will be up next week.

Kazanne
11-08-2010, 11:15 PM
I think he'll be okay in a vote to save, but if it's a vote to evict a twitter campaign by the JJ&J fans could scupper his chances! I didn't expect to find anyone to get behind once Ben left, but if anyone can wipe those smug smirks off of JJ&J's faces it's Sam. Even more satisfying as they've plotted and schemed for 10 weeks by then, and then a newbie comes in and snatches the prize, mwahaha!

BTW it was great to get a glimpse of Benji tonight!:blush:

Yes it was,but did make me realize how I miss him,but yes hopefully Sam will win and it's about time the Twitter and facebook campaigns were looked into,but it's probably a hrad thing to police,but a lot of it is fraud and against the law,I just hope people see sense by then,Ben will always be my winner anyway.:wavey:

30stone
11-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Im happy if JJ corin or JJ win :)

Angus
11-08-2010, 11:30 PM
That could be a tad difficult considering they dont even know who will be up next week.

True enough - it's probably their contingency plan because the JJ&J fans know that these two are their idols' main competition. I think Sam might be up again - just hope it's a vote to save. There's probably a midweek eviction next week as well, and maybe a double on Friday 20th?

Angus
11-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Yes it was,but did make me realize how I miss him,but yes hopefully Sam will win and it's about time the Twitter and facebook campaigns were looked into,but it's probably a hrad thing to police,but a lot of it is fraud and against the law,I just hope people see sense by then,Ben will always be my winner anyway.:wavey:

Totally agree that Ben is the true winner of BB11. By the way he is apparently in Reveal Magazine this week (out tomorrow I think).

Grazoink
13-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Corin and Sam are soo funny together... i Say lets start one for Cor+sam to get those muppets out ( JJ1 JJ 2)

Jords
13-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Josie and JJ1 are tonight.

Omah
13-08-2010, 02:41 AM
Sam + Sophie :love:

It could happen ..... :blush: