PDA

View Full Version : The preacher is off again

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 01:32 AM
BB needs to do us a favour and get shut of the lying toerag,cant atand looking at the twonk,dave is getting as bad

Patrick
13-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Dave: 'He's been in here 5 minutes and he's causing arguments'

No you idiot, He's been there 2 weeks and bringing entertainment something you and Steve wouldn't know about.

Jords
13-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Needs to put a dummy in it... or Josie's thumb at least... or JJ's cock couldnt care less.

Jordan.
13-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Needs to put a dummy in it... or Josie's thumb at least... or JJ's cock couldnt care less.

:joker:

Jase.
13-08-2010, 01:35 AM
He ACTUALLY makes me sick.

Jack_
13-08-2010, 01:36 AM
He's got a point. Still, without him this most entertaining moment in weeks wouldn't have happened. So we have that to thank him for.

Feel sorry for Sam though.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 01:36 AM
cant bear the site of him,he is livid his true colours came out,YES Crabby Sam was right you are fake!!!

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Gawd he'll be ranting about this all week

Mystic Mock
13-08-2010, 01:44 AM
his acting like a control freak again and it will work to.

Jords
13-08-2010, 01:54 AM
I love how John James is trying to claim he was Sam's number 1 buddie until he confonted him just then, YEAH RIGHT! You just had a bitching sesh about him, jeeeeeeeez.

Mystic Mock
13-08-2010, 02:10 AM
I love how John James is trying to claim he was Sam's number 1 buddie until he confonted him just then, YEAH RIGHT! You just had a bitching sesh about him, jeeeeeeeez.

i would like his fans trying to stick up for him now.

and he just said to josie his not trying to make her hate anyone,yes you are john james.

SoBig
13-08-2010, 02:59 AM
I lost so much respect for some people tonight that I thought were decent human beings. Dave being one.

Angus
13-08-2010, 08:38 AM
The hardcore fans are so beyond delusion as to be totally blind, deaf and dumb about anything this gruesome twosome say or do. The more monstrous their actions the more infatuated and adoring their followers become. I've noticed the way everyone, even the so called Baron, defers to this vile duo - everyone EXCEPT Sam. It's a fine example of the Stockholm Syndrome:rolleyes: JJ1 will not rest until he has subjugated the errant HM Sam, because JJ1 is a TWAT of the highest order.

Perhaps John James should becoming a hypnotist, with Josie as his assistant, dressed in a fetching onepiece leotard.Those crab eyes will be put to good use as he puts the pathetic tweenies into a trance to get them to do his every bidding.

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 08:49 AM
JJames is staying true to form and picking on someone who is up for eviction - thinking he is god and can influence the public into voting out who he wants to go - he is a vile person and I have gone off the whole lot of them in there for following him at some point. Come on Sam win it and put them all to shame for me please :)

cub
13-08-2010, 08:49 AM
There seems to be a heirarchy in the BB house that newcomers are somehow inferior housemates to the originals - even the newbies accept this. Why?

It's entertainment value that count not length of stay. Is Sam a poorer, or in any way minor, housemate than Steve? Quite the reverse.

DrunkerThanMoses
13-08-2010, 08:52 AM
I lost so much respect for some people tonight that I thought were decent human beings. Dave being one.

And you attacked me for my I hate dave thread yesterday :joker:

Thank god you all see what Ive been trying to tell you for the past 2 weeks.

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 08:55 AM

Glad you see the light :thumbs:

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 08:58 AM
How awful this was I wanted to slap that John James if this ***** gets to the final than the tw*ts that keep him in have no heart.

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I hope Dave is off!!! Vote ethically and morally! HIS vids are on YouTube for all to decide!

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 10:54 AM
The hardcore fans are so beyond delusion as to be totally blind, deaf and dumb about anything this gruesome twosome say or do. The more monstrous their actions the more infatuated and adoring their followers become. I've noticed the way everyone, even the so called Baron, defers to this vile duo - everyone EXCEPT Sam. It's a fine example of the Stockholm Syndrome:rolleyes: JJ1 will not rest until he has subjugated the errant HM Sam, because JJ1 is a TWAT of the highest order.

Perhaps John James should becoming a hypnotist, with Josie as his assistant, dressed in a fetching onepiece leotard.Those crab eyes will be put to good use as he puts the pathetic tweenies into a trance to get them to do his every bidding.

I would love Sam to win - if not only to knock those ugly smirkes of the gruesome twosomes' faces! It would be hilarious!

Ammi
13-08-2010, 11:10 AM
The Preacher is full of a lot of things but 'The Lord' isn't one of them. He goads and incites hatred and is the most ungodly person in there - much easier to encourage John James to start the arguments - perhaps Crabby is the 'son of the Preacherman'

smudgie
13-08-2010, 11:24 AM
The Preacher is full of a lot of things but 'The Lord' isn't one of them. He goads and incites hatred and is the most ungodly person in there - much easier to encourage John James to start the arguments - perhaps Crabby is the 'son of the Preacherman'

Dave is playing a clever game, or at least he thinks he is. Getting JJames to do his dirty work against Sam, he knew he had lit the fuse and stood back and watched it all unravel. JJames takes all the flak whilst at the same time his fans will hopefully vote Sam out.
I am hoping it will all backfire on him and Dave will be voted out tonight.