PDA

View Full Version : Is sam the first new housemate to actually do what they said they would?

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 01:55 AM
I was trying to think of all the new housemates of big brother who have told us they will shake up the house and create tension and arguments and have actually done it..trust bb to put the best housemate in last when he should of gone in when jj and jo did....sam has done exactly what he said he would do.
He has caused arguments he has shaken the house up and he has got on josies tits...in more way them one.:joker: i just can't imagine this program not having sam now..because the rest are as boring as dog ****

Jords
13-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Pretty much, yeah! Keeley did aswell (wanted to have some charge, get Caoimhe to walk).

Jase.
13-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Yup. What a legend <3

Grazoink
13-08-2010, 02:00 AM
keeley and sam woulda made a great team... why sam wasnt put in the spaceship .. I dont know cus hes been great !!

BBBIGBRO
13-08-2010, 02:00 AM
Love sam.

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Pretty much, yeah! Keeley did aswell (wanted to have some charge, get Caoimhe to walk).

Yea i agree keeley did come through and was close to ruling the house...was a shame she was injured because she would of got evicted and booed for her efforts that same week hehe:joker:
See she did'nt mention teasing a married man to win the house queen title. ;)

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 02:05 AM
keeley and sam woulda made a great team... why sam wasnt put in the spaceship .. I dont know cus hes been great !!

oh yea i just remembered she loves sam :thumbs:
They met in the auditions with josie and she loved him so maybe we could of had some house divide :)

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 02:08 AM
This whole series would have been entirely different if there were 16 HMs on launch again, instead of 14, and those 2 extra HMs should have been Keeley and Sam.

Tbh the only HM we could have done without was Laura. Toxic waste.

T
13-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Yes. Sam to win!

GypsyGoth
13-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Sam :love:

MargeryFan
13-08-2010, 02:14 AM
This whole series would have been entirely different if there were 16 HMs on launch again, instead of 14, and those 2 extra HMs should have been Keeley and Sam.

Tbh the only HM we could have done without was Laura. Toxic waste.

If they had not been kicked out early on, like shabby almost was.

Omah
13-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Others have tried, but Sam's REALLY put the cat amongst the pigeons ..... possibly one of the best HMs ever - incredibly annoying, but extremely likeable .....

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 02:19 AM
If they had not been kicked out early on, like shabby almost was.

That too! In BB1 and 2 the first eviction was on Day 15 and gave the public more time to judge HMs. And last year was ridiculous having Benazir and Sophia BOTH evicted within the first week.

Imagine a BB11 with the original 14 plus Sam and Keeley, AND no eviction until the end of Week 2. Everything would be different.

crocs
13-08-2010, 06:41 AM
I think Sam entered at the perfect time. Always in BB, our feelings towards the housemates change in time depending on what they do. If he had gone in earlier, we might hate him now. He came perfectly when the house was dead, when the audience was bored and he saved the show.

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 12:18 PM
I think Sam entered at the perfect time. Always in BB, our feelings towards the housemates change in time depending on what they do. If he had gone in earlier, we might hate him now. He came perfectly when the house was dead, when the audience was bored and he saved the show.

I agree that he's livened things up but I disagree he's 'saved' the show because IMO it hasn't been a bad series, it just hasn't been the best. With his introduction BB hasn't stopped taking HMs out the hosue for tasks which is one of the major problems - so he hasn't 'saved' that. And if he had gone in at the start, along with Keeley and the original 14, he'd have frustrated people form early on, as well as Shabby vs Ben, John James vs Rachael etc. There'd have been more tension from Day 1, everyone's relationships with eachother would have been hightened, and people like Govan, Ife and Nathan may have been totally different with Sam and Keeley to interact with

mizzy25
13-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Others have tried, but Sam's REALLY put the cat amongst the pigeons ..... possibly one of the best HMs ever - incredibly annoying, but extremely likeable .....
so so true

starry
13-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Others have definitely tried, Lisa BB4 for example. "Lisa 1 Steph 0"

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Lisa, Spiral, Billi, Isaac and (eurgh) Kenneth are all runners up lol.

Ofcourse in CBB3 Jackie Stallone had an impact and in CBB5 Jade and her family

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Sam said he was going to throw Corin's make-up over the wall but he hasn't :laugh: Think he was only joking though lol.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 03:01 PM
He is a breath of fresh air in a asslicking house !!