PDA

View Full Version : john james wants josie to agree with him about sam on live feed.

Mystic Mock
13-08-2010, 02:13 AM
he wont stop telling josie about how much sam used him but sam was not the one bitching about him,and got caught aswell but he wont give up until josie goes yes i agree.

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Its bad enough, 3.20am and about to go to bed, live feed showing that nightmarish face and voice of Roo, I will probably have nightmares now, oh well, tomorrow is another day and hoping for a miracle that when I wake both Roo and Hippo will be gone

sophia
13-08-2010, 02:25 AM
he wont stop telling josie about how much sam used him but sam was not the one bitching about him,and got caught aswell but he wont give up until josie goes yes i agree.

Yeah I agree. But she wont agree with him because she doesnt think that because on some level Sam & Josie do like eachother. they joke around all the time! John's getting stressed that shes not saying " yeah i agree" haha john because last week when Josie was upset he didnt give a damn.

Jords
13-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Hes very forceful, Josie just stand up to him, she says she has her own opinions and wont be bossed about so live up to it!