PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Fight Did Sam No Favours. [ODDS UPDATE!]

Patrick
13-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Sam's odds to win went from shortening to now drifting away and that minge Josie is shortening behind him, If she regains her 'Favourite Status' on the final week we're ******ed.

Eviction Odds, Dave was behind Jo and now Sam has shortened right up behind her and Jo's odds to go are DRIFTING.

Don't be so sure she's going people I've said this all week.
Sam is a goner now.

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/images/guid/1467ce2c284f901f6f607532a5d027e2_extra.jpg

GypsyGoth
13-08-2010, 04:47 AM
:shocked:

Jords
13-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Only slightly Paddy, the odds are still way in favour of Jo going.

GypsyGoth
13-08-2010, 04:50 AM
Maybe it is people betting who haven't actually seen the argument. I think people will feel sorry for Sam on the HL show and will love him more.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 04:50 AM
Only slightly Paddy, the odds are still way in favour of Jo going.

Yeah but I reckon this could change even more tomorrow once more bets and stuff are placed, remember Fridays are the main voting days and that.

If Sam goes though I won't be surprised.

He stands out far more than Jo.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 04:51 AM
Maybe it is people betting who haven't actually seen the argument. I think people will feel sorry for Sam on the HL show and will love him more.

Yeah I hope they do, but bare in mind Sam crying won't be showed until the very end of the HLs and lines will close straight after that :(

Poor Sam, He doesn't deserve to go at all.

Colbert-Bump
13-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Let's hope all his fans continue to vote Jo out, seriously she makes Ife look entertaining.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Let's hope all his fans continue to vote Jo out, seriously she makes Ife look entertaining.

Ikr.

psychtracker
13-08-2010, 05:07 AM
From what i saw of the live feed yesterday, i'm struggling to see how they can give Sam a bad edit anyways. His only danger of course, is that he feels the wrath of the John James teenie brigade...

iRyan
13-08-2010, 05:11 AM
Sam got a really good edit tonight, I don't think he will go. By the time it will show his fight with JJ, it will be too late for JJ stans to start voting enough to get him out.

iRyan
13-08-2010, 05:12 AM

Woah, don't go overboard. I think Jo is actually quite entertaining, nothing at all like Ife.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 05:15 AM
Woah, don't go overboard. I think Jo is actually quite entertaining, nothing at all like Ife.

Ife was good on LF.

iRyan
13-08-2010, 05:16 AM
http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

It says here, that Sams are shortening and Jo's are drifting.

Colbert-Bump
13-08-2010, 05:16 AM

I'm a fan of 'cougar's myself, I must have watched too many Kay Parker movies in my youth. Anyway, Jo doesn't get me excited at all. She's nice to look at but I need more stimulation from this housemate.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 05:19 AM

Woah it changed so quickly :shocked:

Colbert-Bump
13-08-2010, 05:20 AM
Sam got a really good edit tonight,

Really? Last night's H/L show. I thought it was the worst edit yet from Sam's point of view, he came across as very annoying in my opinion. I think the fight with John James won't matter though because it will be shown at the end of the eviction show.

iRyan
13-08-2010, 05:24 AM
Really? Last night's H/L show. I thought it was the worst edit yet from Sam's point of view, he came across as very annoying in my opinion. I think the fight with John James won't matter though because it will be shown at the end of the eviction show.

Oh, well to me it was because it made love him even more. He had me laughing non stop.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 05:25 AM
I think John could be up next week thanks to that row, and 550% Gone.

I know I say this every week but we all know he's going the next time he's up thanks to the row.

Lister of Smeg
13-08-2010, 05:35 AM

meh looking at those odds Sam is safe had what happend happend Wednesday night and on the HL show on Thursday it could have been close but as it stands not many people will see it in time so Jo is still doomed .

Lister of Smeg
13-08-2010, 05:38 AM
I think John could be up next week thanks to that row, and 550% Gone.

I know I say this every week but we all know he's going the next time he's up thanks to the row.
it depends on how the house see it Dave and JJ clearly agree with him plus Sam cant Nominate Sam will deffo be up Steve could also be up because some just dont have reasons for others Mario could also sneak in there to .

MrGaryy
13-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Oh for God's sake, Sam is not a goner. The majority of the votes are cast on Tuesday night after voting opens, when Jo would have surged ahead and during Friday's highlights, which will be pro-Sam until the argument by which time the voting will have closed as it happened so late in the day. Not to mention that a lot of gamblers put money on Sam this week and they're gonna be voting like crazy.

Plus Kenneth Tong, who has an insider from the show who has been right every single week this series, already confirmed Jo was going. And lets not forget - Jo is black, female, middleaged, new and bitchy. She does not stand a chance.

For such a big fan of the show you're incredibly easily mislead.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 05:44 AM
it depends on how the house see it Dave and JJ clearly agree with him plus Sam cant Nominate Sam will deffo be up Steve could also be up because some just dont have reasons for others Mario could also sneak in there to .

Yeah, I think he could get a few votes from Mario possibly and Andrew, Corin and Steve.

If he's up against Steve he should be fine, Depends if these idiots give Steve a free pass to the final tonight though. :bawling:

Oh for God's sake, Sam is not a goner. The majority of the votes are cast on Tuesday night after voting opens, when Jo would have surged ahead and during Friday's highlights, which will be pro-Sam until the argument by which time the voting will have closed as it happened so late in the day. Not to mention that a lot of gamblers put money on Sam this week and they're gonna be voting like crazy.

Plus Kenneth Tong, who has an insider from the show who has been right every single week this series, already confirmed Jo was going. And lets not forget - Jo is black, female, middleaged, new and bitchy. She does not stand a chance.

For such a big fan of the show you're incredibly easily mislead.

Good point actually.

I never knew he had an insider, I thought he was just predicting it right all the time on Twitter lol.

Jordan.
13-08-2010, 05:46 AM
:bawling:

Ive got that feeling as well now when you just know your favourite is going. :(

erichardse10
13-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Sam won't be evicted tonight!, Jo is a gonner, everyone knows that, including Jo!

I am still unsure if Sam will win though. I couldn't be having Josie winning however that looks a possibility.

Raph
13-08-2010, 06:41 AM
To be fair, I think Jo's a gonner. Another 'Sunshine Incident' could possibly occur, but looking at the standings of the current odds, it's highly unlikely.

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 08:16 AM
depends on tonights footage and the edit