PDA

View Full Version : Sam Stratedgy

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 07:57 AM
People will stick up for him on this forum and place all the blame on John, but I think John is right, Sam came in the house verbally abused Josie has interfered continually in whatever John and Josie have going on - he has solely targeted them two. John has stuck up for Sam on numerous occassions but this time in my opinion he has gone too far. I didnt see the whole inicident but when John was talkingto Josie in the bedroom earlier and Sam came in he just didnt know when to leave, i actually see Josie as being a huge part of the problem she continuously sends out mixed messages because she doesnt want to be disliked by anyone - I personally think BB have put sam in the house with the stratedgy of interfereing with John and Josies relationship but like a hyperactive child he has gone to far. John is the least fake housemate in there and I think he was right to make Josie try to explain why she should feel embarrased he has told her numerous times he wants to carry on seeing her when they have left the house he continuously tells her how much he loves her and he makes just as many moves towards her as she does him.
(please no abuse - just voicing my opinion) I think its sad that people want someone to win like Sam - that thinks he has the right to say and do whatever he wants when he wants regardless.

crocs
13-08-2010, 08:15 AM
And I'm just voicing mine. John James doesn't treat all the people as equally as he claims to be doing. He's confronting others and bitching behind some people's back. She called the woman he claims loving clueless, which she might be but not towards Sam, towards John James. John James has been the one who's laughed when Sam has called Josie names. He claimed Sam was using them, which might be true, but why would it be OK for John James to play the game and not ok for Sam to play?

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 08:48 AM
I dont believe John James is playing a game - I think he has true feelings for Josie and she is clueless at times - she has been blowing hot and cold with Sam, she moaned at John because she felt he wasnt defending her, then when Sam went too far he did defend her and then she wasnt happy because she thought he had made the situation worse. Then we saw the side of Sam that I like when he was a little calmer. Last night would never have occurred if Sam had left Josie and John alone to sort things out instead of continously butting in.