PDA

View Full Version : Why are Crabby and Flabby getting away with this???????

Ammi
13-08-2010, 08:14 AM
I cannot believe BB allowed Crabby back into the house so quickly after his verbal attack on Sam last night. Past hm's have been thrown out (Emma) for similar behaviour or at the very least removed from the situation for several hours until they have calmed down, but no Crabby was let back into the house within minutes when it was quite obvious he was still ranting.

And his vile wench, Flabby quite blatantly poked a broom, or whatever it was in Sam's face, yet didnt get called into the diary room at all. She also started to sauce/water fight and was not reprimanded. Wtf!!!!!! In my books she is as bad as Crabby (if not worse) cos she ALWAYS loads the bullets and lets him fire the gun. She has been banging on and on about Sam trying to turn Crabby against him, and then when it happens she turns into the 'mother' role of comforter to Sam and tells Crabby to back off. Do me a favour, what a FAKE!!!!!!! At least have the balls to get involved Josie, you know you want to - you detest Sam. These two are seriously *****ed up.

And JJ2 - the Uriah Heap of the house. Get your head out of Crabby's a*se - you pathetic weasel.

Sort this out BB - and lets see these two reprimanded for their behaviour

The Ballad of Josie (large as) Whales
Her slothness has tipped the scales
The poisoness mucker
and her vile Aussie *****er
make us retch with their 'fishy' duvet tales

walter
13-08-2010, 08:22 AM
are you on about the mess about fight they had on HL last night?

BJ
13-08-2010, 08:24 AM
I thought I'd missed another fight night:conf:

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 08:25 AM
wow people take things way too seriously on here

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Please - and nothing Sam has done has been offensive has it - lets just think thrusting his crotch in Josies face, calling her a fat slag, etc etc etc.... it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen, I thought actually it would be Josie that would punch him at one point. The others will play pranks on Sam but he just does not know when to stop and then plays the sympathy card - like when he went in the diary room last week and put his sad tearful face on saying they will all nominate him, and they dont like him. he has targeted Josie and John James because he knows that they are the ones viewers are talking about and by putting himself in the middle of them he will also get the air time - Sorry but John James is spot on he has completely sussed out Sams stratedy. I liked the milder version of Sam but not how he has been the last two days - if I came across someone like Sam I would stay well clear, its such a shame because he has a lot of good traits.

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Please - and nothing Sam has done has been offensive has it - lets just think thrusting his crotch in Josies face, calling her a fat slag, etc etc etc.... it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen, I thought actually it would be Josie that would punch him at one point. The others will play pranks on Sam but he just does not know when to stop and then plays the sympathy card - like when he went in the diary room last week and put his sad tearful face on saying they will all nominate him, and they dont like him. he has targeted Josie and John James because he knows that they are the ones viewers are talking about and by putting himself in the middle of them he will also get the air time - Sorry but John James is spot on he has completely sussed out Sams stratedy. I liked the milder version of Sam but not how he has been the last two days - if I came across someone like Sam I would stay well clear, its such a shame because he has a lot of good traits.

Agreed, the toned down Sam has been a good laugh but he has been a total wanker too and Jons spot on Sam knows exactly what hes doing and he's really bought a lot of it on himself

Ammi
13-08-2010, 08:36 AM

Yes and when he thrust his crotch at her, he was given a warning - Crabby should have been kept in the diary room until he was calm and Flabby should have been called in for poking the broom in Sam's face. I wonder if it was a female that was in tears and he kept shouting aggresively at her whether he would be called in - it shouldn't be any different.

Imo Crabby could punch someone on National TV and people would just say 'it wasn't his fault. His mother probably has said that to him a little too often to make him how he is

Sunday
13-08-2010, 08:38 AM

I agree with this, Sam has seen it all before going in the house, he knows exactly what he is doing!

30stone
13-08-2010, 08:40 AM
In the last 2 seasons they have kept them in the diary room, for minutes why should it be different?