PDA

View Full Version : What does this say about the public?

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 08:54 AM
You read these forums and I find it distressing that people say Yes, Sams made this programme entertaining - does entertaining mean shouting, swearing and being horrible to people.
Entertainment to me is making me smile, having a laugh, larking about and pranks - but Sam has gone too far, does he not expect the housemates to talk about him - does he expect to get away with it. I dont find what happened entertaining. These are real people not actors in some soap

Angus
13-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Sam has made me smile watching him take that vile duo on. He has gone in there and smashed their complacency and smugness to pieces. He has singlehandedly exposed JJ&J for the fake, hypocritical bullying bitches they really are. If anyone has been shouting, swearing and being horrible to people it's been John James from the very first week.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, and Sam has been kind to the viewers - he has done us a massive favour. You negate your argument by suggesting it is absolutely fine for the HMs to gang up on Sam and bully him? That just makes them ten times worse than anything you accuse Sam of.

Saph
13-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Who cares, its only Josie and shes ruined it for herself anyway by snogging that peice of Aussie scum.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 09:09 AM
You read these forums and I find it distressing that people say Yes, Sams made this programme entertaining - does entertaining mean shouting, swearing and being horrible to people.
Entertainment to me is making me smile, having a laugh, larking about and pranks - but Sam has gone too far, does he not expect the housemates to talk about him - does he expect to get away with it. I dont find what happened entertaining. These are real people not actors in some soap

WHAT,and Crabby swears everytime he opens his mouth ,he was shouting aswell last night,and been horrible so why single out Sam,who imo has a much better personality than Crabby,you find excuses now for Crabbys bitching when you were quite happily having a go at Ben about it a few weeks ago,:joker::joker:

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 09:12 AM
the bb site has about 20 women who spam the site with jjj romance bull****
I think bb employs them to be honest...probably the same knnobs we see on bbbm or bblb every week

tuesday1962
13-08-2010, 09:13 AM

All above you could say about John James only I think Sam being mean to Josie is a reflection of how he saw what John James did to Rachael and varying degrees to Sunshine & Rachel. Its not nice when you see you favourite housemate is put under a spotlight. So Sam goes up in my estimation.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Sam has made me smile watching him take that vile duo on. He has gone in there and smashed their complacency and smugness to pieces. He has singlehandedly exposed JJ&J for the fake, hypocritical bullying bitches they really are. If anyone has been shouting, swearing and being horrible to people it's been John James from the very first week.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, and Sam has been kind to the viewers - he has done us a massive favour. You negate your argument by suggesting it is absolutely fine for the HMs to gang up on Sam and bully him? That just makes them ten times worse than anything you accuse Sam of.

They are all as bad as each other, thats entertainment!

BB would be so boring if they sat there all being nice and smiling at each other and singing cum by ya !

fingers
13-08-2010, 09:15 AM
JJ1 is merely sharpening his claws for another eviction night, he hasn't forgotten that whoever he targets usually gets evicted.

starry
13-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I don't think he does shout that much. Generally I find him quite witty. And he gets plenty of comments about himself from others like Josie which aren't that nice, so why do people ignore that? Also we have had time to see what JJ1 and Josie are all about and there have been some unpleasant (and not witty) sides of their characters on show throughout the series.