PDA

View Full Version : Crabby and his thugs

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 09:01 AM
I hope Sam remembers exactly what Crabby and co said about him in the early hours and I hope he doesn't apologize,God forbid Crabbys head gets any bigger,his behaviour last night was disgusting,no excuses needed ,he is a vile bully and I dread to think what he would have done if BB and the others weren't protecting them,ALL the men in there are cowards who stand around or run off,I don't condone violence but Crabby needs to be taken down a peg or too,he now thinks he IS BB,if that creep wins it will be a travesty.Dave is another one who is very devious and covers it all with the 'glory'they are threatened by Sam,I hope Sam goes on and wins this now,THAT would be a fitting end.

shirl1
13-08-2010, 09:03 AM
i like mario but i know hes not gonna win so i hope sam does.imagine there faces when john james and josie are out before him on final nite

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 09:08 AM
sam to win as the ultimate **** you john james

Ammi
13-08-2010, 09:09 AM
I hope Sam remembers exactly what Crabby and co said about him in the early hours and I hope he doesn't apologize,God forbid Crabbys head gets any bigger,his behaviour last night was disgusting,no excuses needed ,he is a vile bully and I dread to think what he would have done if BB and the others weren't protecting them,ALL the men in there are cowards who stand around or run off,I don't condone violence but Crabby needs to be taken down a peg or too,he now thinks he IS BB,if that creep wins it will be a travesty.Dave is another one who is very devious and covers it all with the 'glory'they are threatened by Sam,I hope Sam goes on and wins this now,THAT would be a fitting end.

I am disturbed by the amount of posts that refer to Sam in a way that he deserves a 'punch' or in the outside world he'd be 'knocked' out. So if someone irritates they deserve physical injuries? and thats fine cos they were provoked? No harm done then. Crabbys behaviour and aggresion is disturbing but the more he spirals down in his paranoia the more his fans defend. Go figure?

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 09:19 AM
john james needs help, he`s a nutter.

stewart64
13-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Doesn't matter what sam thinks, JJ1 can say what he likes he is invunerable surrounded by his thugs.

Just make ******ing sure you don't say anything about JJ1... this will result in a three day tantrum followed by your certain eviction. JJ2 had to report that Corin had said nothing about John James the other night. Good ******ing job otherwise she would have been toast, they then resumed the corin bitch fest.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 10:46 AM
JJ2 is so jealous that Sam appears to be quite popular hence his backstabbing and jealous b!tching to John and Dave about Sam that went on for hours in the shower where he thought he was safe from earwiggers. He can't stand that Sam might not be evicted and has stirred the house up.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 11:14 AM
I am disturbed by the amount of posts that refer to Sam in a way that he deserves a 'punch' or in the outside world he'd be 'knocked' out. So if someone irritates they deserve physical injuries? and thats fine cos they were provoked? No harm done then. Crabbys behaviour and aggresion is disturbing but the more he spirals down in his paranoia the more his fans defend. Go figure?

Aggressive people like the aggressive JJ! Like attracts like! Simple as that I'm afraid!

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 11:30 AM
the three stooges.

SoBig
13-08-2010, 12:37 PM
First time I agree with a post of yours.