PDA

View Full Version : Was Sam a "Cry Baby"

lynz
13-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I personally don't think so. I think he was just terribly angry and frustrated and hurt that someone he believed to be a friend showed himself to be a nasty two faced twat.

John james had cried for far less.
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jun/20/josie-and-john-tears-in-paradise/play.c4

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/836176-big-brother-2010-john-james-escapes-through-fire-exit-after-arguing

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/3061812/JJ-cries-over-Caoimhes-exit.html

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Sam was really upset.
I think he thought john james liked him...bit like thinking your in the cool gang then realise they all just laugh at you

shirl1
13-08-2010, 09:12 AM
cool gang,when was dave ever cool

smudgie
13-08-2010, 09:12 AM
No, he had listened to the only person he really considered a friend in the house bad mouthing him for over 20 minutes, he was obviously very angry and upset. Unlike the twit that turns it on and off for the camera ag the drop of a hat.

Peter Plunker
13-08-2010, 09:17 AM
No sympathy really, he went in all guns blazing and is now being a little girl because he's getting some flack from it.

CaudleHalbard
13-08-2010, 09:24 AM
No sympathy really, he went in all guns blazing and is now being a little girl because he's getting some flack from it.

This.

kelswife
13-08-2010, 09:27 AM

How true!!!!!!!!

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 09:29 AM

Spot on - yet John James will get slaughtered for this.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:29 AM

Exactly right!

lynz
13-08-2010, 09:31 AM

Talk about a little girl. John James has been the littlest girl in there. He has cried countless times about far less and of course constantly bitched like a girl.

Jords
13-08-2010, 09:32 AM
He thought John James was his friend and had heard him bitch about him, the lad had a right to feel upset!

Good on him for confronting the idiot, Josie wouldnt have.

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Talk about a little girl. John James has been the littlest girl in there. He has cried countless times about far less and of course constantly bitched like a girl.

Yep but he is allowed as he is "fit" it's a shame people can't see the nasty personality that lies behind his vacuous face.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:39 AM
He thought John James was his friend and had heard him bitch about him, the lad had a right to feel upset!

Doesnt Sam keep saying he is Josies friend?? some friend :shocked:

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 10:03 AM
I watched the build up to this last night on Livefeed and let me tell you that they were BOTH in the wrong but at VERY different amounts.
Sam had intervened with a disagreement that Josie and John James had been having earlier about their 'relationship' and John James' diary conversations regarding the matter. Sam went in because he though Josie looked 'genuinely upset' and then John James started accusing him of wanting Camera time and then started his repetitive rant of expletives and accusastions of wanting camera time - the others did advise Sam not to go in - if you're a Sam fan you would argue he did care if you're not you'll say he did it for attention.
Anyway later JOSIE walks into the living room where SHE overhears her name being mentioned by JJ, as Sam was with her they BOTH stayed to listen, even though Corin advised they may hear stuff they don't want to hear. So this 'male bonding' involving JJ, John James, Dave and Andrew went on for 20 minutes, some of what they say may be how the are feeling about Sam but to be honest this is the crux of the matter.
John James has for all intent and purposes taken Sam under his wing, spoke to Sam and defended Sam then when he is with the 'wider' group he suddenly stops condoning the behaviour which has happened infront of his face - behaviour I have to say I don't agree with on Sam's part - and begins to make himself out to be a hypocrite by not confronting Sam directly. Even though John James protests that he hates people who go around talking about others behind their backs. Once the 20 minutes of 'disscussing' Sam are over, the boys come out the shower and then you should of seen John James' and JJ's faces when they saw Sam sitting on the Sofa did physically drop and JJ looked the more 'guity' of the two.
Josie called Sam to the Kitchen, where Sam did suddenly vent his anger calling John James a explentive as Dave entered the room. Josie advised Sam to calm down and wait for John James to say it to his face - at this point Sam starts to explain that he though John Jame's was a person he thought he could trust in the house - whereas Dave tells him to go tell John James how he feels and then when Sam leaves the room Dave proclaims 'Well this should be fun!'.
Sam seems to get visibly upset before entering the Bathroom and John James' face well I dunno what the heck that meant. Sam begins to explain that he thought John James' was the only person in the house who he thought he could trust and that he couldn't believe that he would talk about him for 20 minutes. This is where John James starts shouting and telling Sam that he shouldn't get involved in conversations that don't concern him. Sam then says you were talking about me for 20 minutes you're meant to be my friend, by this time Sam is visibly distressed and leaves the bathroom crying and goes to his Bed where Mario and Jo are.
I don't think from what I saw Sam was trying to come across as threatening - as let's face it JJ has by making various physically threats towards Sam - but it did look very confrontational once John James started stepping up to him and being the louder of the two.
John James then FOLLOWED Sam into the bedroom after hearing the various housemates asking what is wrong, what has been said to make Sam so upset and then proceeds to tell Sam he is Fake and basically a bit of a tool - he is entitled to his opinion - but he became very argressive in his mannerisms and was eventually called to the diary room, when Sam more or less said that John James was fake and two faced. Sam went to bed after talking to JOSIE!of all people
John James appeared again about 10-15 minutes later then proceeded to rant for roughly 1-11/2 hours saying the same thing over and over, when in all honesty I think he was annoyed at being caught out doing something which he confronts people over.

My opinion is from looking at it like that Sam should of stayed out of the situation earlier between the 'no-mance' couple but he didn't. When John James proclaimed that he was actually angry and not laughing with Sam, Sam did leave. I believe that it is posible that Sam was concerned for Josie as he said last night when John James was shouting at him in bed: 'I LIKE JOSIE!'. I think Sam is slightly emtionally immature and says things which he thinks the wider populous will find funny instead of thinking about how it could offend. I think Sam is a very sensitive and loyal friend/person as well but basically has verbal diarrhoea 80% of the time.
He couldn't take back going to see if Josie was OK but....
John James could of removed himself from talking about Sam and Josie for 20 minutes in the shower last night with Dave, JJ and Andrew. He seemed to think Josie was a favourite and kind of made me think that he is clinging to Josie more so during when he is up for eviction as 'she is favourite who she likes get to stay in' and basically accused Sam of the same thing. John James in my opinion painted himself to be a very paranoid, agressive and bare faced Liar last night. Even though Sam and Josie had heard the majority of what was said he attempted to twist things and say he didn't say things and would not be told by Sam or Josie that they did hear EVERYTHING!

Out of the Two: I think Sam behaved better, he confronted John James and told him what he thought of him instead of bitching about it on the sly. He stated his opinion to the person, attempted to hear his side but then left when the 'agressive' confrontation began. He did tell Mario and Jo that John James had been talking about him but did not disclose what was said ect.
John James became agressive and very defensive because I feel his game plan was found out by Josie, more so than Sam. I think he went after Sam in that way to attempt to make it look as though Sam has been the one to become agressive.

Anways I'm rambling...that's my take on it all..

parmnion
13-08-2010, 10:11 AM
yes mine too.

smudgie
13-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I watched the build up to this last night on Livefeed and let me tell you that they were BOTH in the wrong but at VERY different amounts.
Sam had intervened with a disagreement that Josie and John James had been having earlier about their 'relationship' and John James' diary conversations regarding the matter. Sam went in because he though Josie looked 'genuinely upset' and then John James started accusing him of wanting Camera time and then started his repetitive rant of expletives and accusastions of wanting camera time - the others did advise Sam not to go in - if you're a Sam fan you would argue he did care if you're not you'll say he did it for attention.
Anyway later JOSIE walks into the living room where SHE overhears her name being mentioned by JJ, as Sam was with her they BOTH stayed to listen, even though Corin advised they may hear stuff they don't want to hear. So this 'male bonding' involving JJ, John James, Dave and Andrew went on for 20 minutes, some of what they say may be how the are feeling about Sam but to be honest this is the crux of the matter.
John James has for all intent and purposes taken Sam under his wing, spoke to Sam and defended Sam then when he is with the 'wider' group he suddenly stops condoning the behaviour which has happened infront of his face - behaviour I have to say I don't agree with on Sam's part - and begins to make himself out to be a hypocrite by not confronting Sam directly. Even though John James protests that he hates people who go around talking about others behind their backs. Once the 20 minutes of 'disscussing' Sam are over, the boys come out the shower and then you should of seen John James' and JJ's faces when they saw Sam sitting on the Sofa did physically drop and JJ looked the more 'guity' of the two.
Josie called Sam to the Kitchen, where Sam did suddenly vent his anger calling John James a explentive as Dave entered the room. Josie advised Sam to calm down and wait for John James to say it to his face - at this point Sam starts to explain that he though John Jame's was a person he thought he could trust in the house - whereas Dave tells him to go tell John James how he feels and then when Sam leaves the room Dave proclaims 'Well this should be fun!'.
Sam seems to get visibly upset before entering the Bathroom and John James' face well I dunno what the heck that meant. Sam begins to explain that he thought John James' was the only person in the house who he thought he could trust and that he couldn't believe that he would talk about him for 20 minutes. This is where John James starts shouting and telling Sam that he shouldn't get involved in conversations that don't concern him. Sam then says you were talking about me for 20 minutes you're meant to be my friend, by this time Sam is visibly distressed and leaves the bathroom crying and goes to his Bed where Mario and Jo are.
I don't think from what I saw Sam was trying to come across as threatening - as let's face it JJ has by making various physically threats towards Sam - but it did look very confrontational once John James started stepping up to him and being the louder of the two.
John James then FOLLOWED Sam into the bedroom after hearing the various housemates asking what is wrong, what has been said to make Sam so upset and then proceeds to tell Sam he is Fake and basically a bit of a tool - he is entitled to his opinion - but he became very argressive in his mannerisms and was eventually called to the diary room, when Sam more or less said that John James was fake and two faced. Sam went to bed after talking to JOSIE!of all people
John James appeared again about 10-15 minutes later then proceeded to rant for roughly 1-11/2 hours saying the same thing over and over, when in all honesty I think he was annoyed at being caught out doing something which he confronts people over.

My opinion is from looking at it like that Sam should of stayed out of the situation earlier between the 'no-mance' couple but he didn't. When John James proclaimed that he was actually angry and not laughing with Sam, Sam did leave. I believe that it is posible that Sam was concerned for Josie as he said last night when John James was shouting at him in bed: 'I LIKE JOSIE!'. I think Sam is slightly emtionally immature and says things which he thinks the wider populous will find funny instead of thinking about how it could offend. I think Sam is a very sensitive and loyal friend/person as well but basically has verbal diarrhoea 80% of the time.
John James could of removed himself from talking about Sam and Josie for 20 minutes in the shower last night with Dave, JJ and Andrew. He seemed to think Josie was a favourite and kind of made me think that he is clinging to Josie more so during when he is up for eviction as 'she is favourite who she likes get to stay in' and basically accused Sam of the same thing. John James in my opinion painted himself to be a very paranoid, agressive and bare faced Liar last night. Even though Sam and Josie had heard the majority of what was said he attempted to twist things and say he didn't say things and would not be told by Sam or Josie that they did hear EVERYTHING!

Out of the Two: I think Sam behaved better, he confronted John James and told him what he thought of him instead of bitching about it on the sly. He stated his opinion to the person, attempted to hear his side but then left when the 'agressive' confrontation began. He did tell Mario and Jo that John James had been talking about him but did not disclose what was said ect.
John James became agressive and very defensive because I feel his game plan was found out by Josie, more so than Sam. I think he went after Sam in that way to attempt to make it look as though Sam has been the one to become agressive.

Very well said, the only thing I would add is that Dave started it all by lighting the fuse with JJames. And he is doing his best again this morning.He cannot stand Sam Pepper and is doing his best to make trouble for him.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 10:28 AM

Agree

as90
13-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Sucking up because he's up for eviction, if he stays he will be back to his vile comments soon enough. Send him back to playschool.

Ammi
13-08-2010, 10:53 AM

Well said - not only your opinion but it is what actually happened - I watched from beginning to end and the only people who could possibly see it differently are devoted and deluded John James fans. I agree that none of it would have happened if Sam had stayed out of it in the beginning - but I dont think he butted in for air time - I just dont think he thinks things through or is very emotionally mature. The airtime thing is just John James world of paranoia which last night became very disturbing - as is the other hm's encouragement of him

lynz
13-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Well said - not only your opinion but it is what actually happened - I watched from beginning to end and the only people who could possibly see it differently are devoted and deluded John James fans. I agree that none of it would have happened if Sam had stayed out of it in the beginning - but I dont think he butted in for air time - I just dont think he thinks things through or is very emotionally mature. The airtime thing is just John James world of paranoia which last night became very disturbing - as is the other hm's encouragement of him

John James is the one who seems to be absolutely obsessed with airtime and game playing. Not just with Sam, but with Mario and Corin as well. I wonder why he would presume that Sam followed him and Josie just for airtime? Is it perhaps that he is completely aware that the more time he and Josie are together he himself is getting the airtime he so badly wants?

Julie10
13-08-2010, 11:28 AM
John mentioning airtime proves one thing, he knows that what he is doing most of the time is trying to do things he thinks will create airtime for himself.

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 01:40 PM
John James is the one who seems to be absolutely obsessed with airtime and game playing. Not just with Sam, but with Mario and Corin as well. I wonder why he would presume that Sam followed him and Josie just for airtime? Is it perhaps that he is completely aware that the more time he and Josie are together he himself is getting the airtime he so badly wants?

Very true.
John James has back peddled so much today with Sam it's stupid, just wondering how it will be aired on HL show tonight. Have a feeling Sam will get the boot though - looking at the C4BB site - Shame as he was a interesting character and actually made the HM's question the dynamics of the house.

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Noone can call John a so called "cry baby" now because Sam has cried too. I personally don't think anyone that has cried in there is a cry baby, if someone wants to cry then they should and they shouldn't be afraid to.

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Sam was really upset.
I think he thought john james liked him...bit like thinking your in the cool gang then realise they all just laugh at you
he's been rubbishing everyone for weeks. They all tell him it's bs to be a wind-up merchant and an attention *****. JJ1 has told him that, but Sam's going for the "aaaw poor me" vote. He did the same when Mario nomed him. He wasn't surprised by something that they've all told him repeatedly... including JJ1.

lynz
13-08-2010, 03:01 PM
he's been rubbishing everyone for weeks. They all tell him it's bs to be a wind-up merchant and an attention *****. JJ1 has told him that, but Sam's going for the "aaaw poor me" vote. He did the same when Mario nomed him. He wasn't surprised by something that they've all told him repeatedly... including JJ1.

What was John James going for here when he was up for eviction?

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jun/20/josie-and-john-tears-in-paradise/play.c4

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/836176-big-brother-2010-john-james-escapes-through-fire-exit-after-arguing

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/3061812/JJ-cries-over-Caoimhes-exit.html
:joker::joker::joker:

ange7
13-08-2010, 03:02 PM

"Sam went in because he though Josie looked 'genuinely upset' "
you don't believe that do you? He doesn't give a care about Josie. He saw a chance to show JJ1 and he ran to it.

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 03:34 PM

That was not rambling, actually a very acurate top unbiased post

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 03:38 PM

Damn right

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 05:42 PM
"Sam went in because he though Josie looked 'genuinely upset' "
you don't believe that do you? He doesn't give a care about Josie. He saw a chance to show JJ1 and he ran to it.

That was John James opinion.
Which highlights to me that John James is aware that when he has these 'relationship' discussions with Josie the cameras are on him. Therefore he seems to have it in his mind - very much like Dave - that the outside world like him and are interested in what he has to say.
To be honest I don't know if Sam went in the bedroom because he really thought that, I wasn't there but I watched it all last night and that was what Sam told Josie and Josie agreed with him. So I have no real evidence that Sam was lying.
From what I can gather from the bits of livefeed I managed to catch today Sam has spent the parts of the day in Josie's company, without winding her up, at the smoking area as well as having a water bomb fight. Which tells me that they have a friendship of sorts. Whereas the only time I see John James interact with Josie is when the camera has been off him for a while or if he is up for eviction, where in he takes to the bed with her.
I don't personally condone Sam's behaviour I have said this in my post but if Josie is willing to let it go I don't see why John James' needs to bring it up time and time again nor do I understand why his 'fans' need to keep drilling it into everyone elses heads in much the same way. You are entitled to an opinion by all means, but if you read my post again you will see that I said I thought both Sam and John James were to blame and that out of the two I felt John James had behaved inappropriately.
I will repeat this again.
Sam can't take back going into the bedroom he did it - I don't think he should have but he has told Josie and John James and even the rest of the house his reasons, whether you believe it or not is down to you, not me - John James can help sitting in a shower talking about his 'friend' in the house for 15-20 minutes.
The aftermath could of been avoided as there was no reason for Dave to encourage Sam to confront John James, when Sam confronted John James there was no need for him to begin ranting and raising his voice to him. BOTH parties behaved badly, I have never said any different, I just think they are at varying degrees.

Obviously this is wasted though as you will just repeat the same John James was in the right argument, I accept you have your opinion now please just accept I have my own and leave it at that.
Thank you:wavey:

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
14-08-2010, 12:41 AM
I feel so sorry for Sam i just wanted to give him a hug! lol, yeh he can annoy people at times and be a little immature but its all for fun :D.. John James was meant to be his friend and my opinion of him has went down now after seeing this.. I mean if this is how John James treats his friends then how the hell does he treat his enemies?. And if anyone wants as much air time as they can get its John James! If Sam really cared that much about how he is perceived then he wouldn't just be his awesome wind up little self!. But at least Sam has seen what John James really is now :). Dave and JJ didnt help the matters either.. i reeeaaallyy hope Sam wins and to see the looks on their faces!! haahahaha!! :D

Stacey.
14-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Yeah he was.

He cried over someone saying they wanted him to go pmsl. And I don't wanna hear that **** that he 'thought they were friends'. Sam does everything possible to piss John off all the time, when he wants to talk to Josie privately or whatever really. He's always getting digs in at Josie aswell, making fun of her weight. He thinks it's fine to give it out, but he can't take it. Also he was laughing with Josie and Corin outside, was absolutely fine.. then walked in started shouting not seeming serious, came out crying?...

WOMBAI
14-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I personally don't think so. I think he was just terribly angry and frustrated and hurt that someone he believed to be a friend showed himself to be a nasty two faced twat.

John james had cried for far less.

ffs - they have all done it - it is the pressure in that house! Sam is no different to anyone else!