PDA

View Full Version : Sam!!

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:17 AM
If you cant take it then dont give it!!

He has been nasty to Josie on more than one occassion. So JJ might have been wrong to have a go but the little runt deserved it.:hugesmile:

30stone
13-08-2010, 09:20 AM
For sure.

He was giving it for the last 2 weeks, someone stands up to him so to speak.. and look what happens.

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 09:20 AM
He was'nt scared of arguing he was just upset hearing his so called friend being really nasty about him

CaudleHalbard
13-08-2010, 09:23 AM
The row is here (http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/sam-and-john-s-furious-bustup/play.c4).

People like Sam are very brittle. I knew this would happen at some stage.

I don't have much sympathy for Sam and, for once, JJ1 (who I loathe) has me clapping! ;)

kelswife
13-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Well done John James, perhaps now Sams so called fans will see him for how he is!!!!!!! Hes on the live feed now, Dave has just told him he is out of order, if he wants to give it he has to take it...... LOL..

crocs
13-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Yes, but the difference is that Sam was giving it to their face, not behind their backs!

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 09:30 AM
It's one thing to have a laugh and a banter to someone's face but another to go and bitch behind their backs - at least Sam has never bitched and for that reason I am behind him 100%. The others in the house are so frightened of JJames temper they are going to side with him in a desperate attempt to win. If I heard my so called mates bitching for over half an hour about me behind my back I think I would be upset but I guess that makes me a wimp.

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 09:31 AM
What does he expect and John James did say he would speak to him once he left the bathroom but he was eaves dropping - so a good reason why you should never do this.

Jords
13-08-2010, 09:33 AM
It's one thing to have a laugh and a banter to someone's face but another to go and bitch behind their backs - at least Sam has never bitched and for that reason I am behind him 100%. The others in the house are so frightened of JJames temper they are going to side with him in a desperate attempt to win. If I heard my so called mates bitching for over half an hour about me behind my back I think I would be upset but I guess that makes me a wimp.

Well said. :thumbs:

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:35 AM

I would say Josie was just as hurt with Sam making personal comments about her weight etc, I dont think it would have made a difference whether to her face or if she heard it by eaves dropping.

Bitching is Bitching.

He should not have been nasty if he is not strong enough to take it, it was going to come from someone in the end, its because its JJ that everyone is against it.

arista
13-08-2010, 09:35 AM
The row is here (http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/sam-and-john-s-furious-bustup/play.c4).

People like Sam are very brittle. I knew this would happen at some stage.

I don't have much sympathy for Sam and, for once, JJ1 (who I loathe) has me clapping! ;)

Yes great Fight
Ideal for Friday.

crocs
13-08-2010, 09:36 AM
What does he expect and John James did say he would speak to him once he left the bathroom but he was eaves dropping - so a good reason why you should never do this.

I don't think John James would have confronted him. He just had to say it because he was caught with his pants down. First of all, he doesn't confront Corin. Second of all, he's the one who's laughing at Sam calling Josie fat. Third of all, he says Sam is coming to John James and Josie to get airtime. Does that mean that he's taking their precious airtime?

as90
13-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Little kiddy has to learn, you wouldn't get away with that anywhere else so why in the BB house.

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 09:39 AM
I would say Josie was just as hurt with Sam making personal comments about her weight etc, I dont think it would have made a difference whether to her face or if she heard it by eaves dropping.

Bitching is Bitching.

He should not have been nasty if he is not strong enough to take it, it was going to come from someone in the end, its because its JJ that everyone is against it.

By definition bitching is usually done behind someone's back. Sam thought he was having a laugh with Josie as she is always commenting about her weight - but he was big enough to apologise to her when he thought he upset her somehow I can't see JJames apologising to Sam he will just bang on for the rest of his time in there about it all.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Little kiddy has to learn, you wouldn't get away with that anywhere else so why in the BB house.

Yeah, I think he is lucky he still has his head on his shoulders.:blush:

Sunday
13-08-2010, 09:43 AM
By definition bitching is usually done behind someone's back. Sam thought he was having a laugh with Josie as she is always commenting about her weight - but he was big enough to apologise to her when he thought he upset her somehow I can't see JJames apologising to Sam he will just bang on for the rest of his time in there about it all.

Hmm dont agree, Sam knew how to get at Josie by making comments about her weight, he went in to stir it up. He was calling her Miss Piggy before he got in there. And after the first comment he would have seen how it upset her and not done it again, but he did.

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Hmm dont agree, Sam knew how to get at Josie by making comments about her weight, he went in to stir it up. He was calling her Miss Piggy before he got in there. And after the first comment he would have seen how it upset her and not done it again, but he did.

I guess there is history there from the time they were in lock down together as neither seemed to like each other from the outset. If Josie is doing it for the larger ladies though (and I'm one of them) then she should be able to deflect comments like his without being hurt by them. If you are comfortable in you skin then petty comments like Sams really don't bother you.

karezza
13-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Crab Eyes is a deranged scumbag - I would love to see Josie tell him to **** off back to Oz.

Livia
13-08-2010, 09:58 AM
John James has spent the whole series pointing out other people's faults in that blinkered, self-rightous way he has. And he's made a few nasty comments about Josie's weight himself, of course.

I'm so tired of all the sympathy for Josie and her weight, while she crams food into her mouth and lays around all day.

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 09:59 AM
If you cant take it then dont give it!!

He has been nasty to Josie on more than one occassion. So JJ might have been wrong to have a go but the little runt deserved it.:hugesmile:sam has the balls to tell people to their face but not john james.
hes a coward.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:01 AM
I guess there is history there from the time they were in lock down together as neither seemed to like each other from the outset. If Josie is doing it for the larger ladies though (and I'm one of them) then she should be able to deflect comments like his without being hurt by them. If you are comfortable in you skin then petty comments like Sams really don't bother you.

But she isnt, its pretty obvious she is paranoid about her weight and fat ass as she called it.
Sam knows this and knew how to get to her.
The thing is, thats fine , but when someone lets rip at you, then you have to take it too.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Good point actually, this may of gain and lost John some fans rather than loose them all together.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:06 AM
sam has the balls to tell people to their face but not john james.
hes a coward.

Sam has been talking about people to other people too and chooses when he wants to say things to their face.
I think JJ has told plenty of things to peoples faces, so dont think he is a coward.
He did say he was going to tell Sam anyway. Who knows if this was true or not????

Ryan57
13-08-2010, 10:08 AM
I don't think John James would have confronted him. He just had to say it because he was caught with his pants down. First of all, he doesn't confront Corin. Second of all, he's the one who's laughing at Sam calling Josie fat. Third of all, he says Sam is coming to John James and Josie to get airtime. Does that mean that he's taking their precious airtime?

Even Dave said that John mentioned he would tell him what he said to his face. Instead of giving John a chance, he goes off crying. Is that possibly a ploy to win fans?

MTVN
13-08-2010, 10:08 AM
You equate some face-to-face banter with malicious bitching behind someones back?

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Trust me from experience people love someone who says it to the face...and hate people who bitch behind backs...Running out after you got caught and shouting a lot does not mean you say it to somones face...means you got caught bitching and your attacking the person ...coz like football it's the best defence

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Trust me from experience people love someone who says it to the face...and hate people who bitch behind backs...Running out after you got caught and shouting a lot does not mean you say it to somones face...means you got caught bitching and your attacking the person ...coz like football it's the best defence

I have been honest to peoples face before and been told Im a bitch, sometimes you cant win.
Your a bitch if you do and a bitch if ya dont.:hugesmile: