PDA

View Full Version : John James lost BB last night....

*mazedsalv**
13-08-2010, 09:22 AM
his fans on the facebook pages and twitter pages, half of them were filled with previous fans of him but after last night they abandoned it, and the fan count has gone down for the first time last night!!

We need to keep voting Jo out to ensure Sam stays.

John James has just lost BB with that, nobody likes a "threatening agressive person"

Jords
13-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Hes been like it all series, but at least people are wising up before the final.

karezza
13-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Crab Eyes is clearly deranged - I hate him.

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 09:32 AM
He was never going to win it anyway - but I support him last night sam had this coming to him - bigtime dont dish it if you cant take it back and clearly Sam cant

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Sadly there are some fans championing him for his behaviour - I hope they find their mates bitching about them and see how it feels.

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Sadly there are some fans championing him for his behaviour - I hope they find their mates bitching about them and see how it feels.

I am not championing for him, but Sam should have butt out ages before the row started last night - all the other housemates could see Josie and John James were discussing personal issues, Sam knew exactly what he was doing he was goading John James even to the point of saying just tell me your angry John and as soon as John said he was angry (which he said because he wanted Sam to leave) he left the bedroom and then just kept peering through the window. I actually felt for John and Josie last night it felt wrong that we were allowed to watch them - and if this was all fake on Johns behalf why would he have continued to push the issue with Josie he would have left her alone his constant - all I care about is us proves to me that his only concern was sorting things with Josie but Sam couldnt allow him to do this. It had to be all about him as it has since he entered the house.

crocs
13-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Sam knew exactly what he was doing he was goading John James even to the point of saying just tell me your angry John and as soon as John said he was angry (which he said because he wanted Sam to leave) he left the bedroom

So Sam was doing exactly what John James has done all along? John James has been the one who's wanted people to get angry and called them fakes if they don't get angry.

luminoussun
13-08-2010, 09:50 AM
John james gets beat by his own tactics muamuamua great thinking sam...and josie helped sam hear it muamuamua perfect

Livia
13-08-2010, 09:53 AM
He was never going to win it anyway - but I support him last night sam had this coming to him - bigtime dont dish it if you cant take it back and clearly Sam cant

John James is the undisputed champion of the world when it comes to dishing it out and not being able to take it.

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 09:54 AM
his fans on the facebook pages and twitter pages, half of them were filled with previous fans of him but after last night they abandoned it, and the fan count has gone down for the first time last night!!

John James has just lost BB with that, nobody likes a "threatening agressive person"why would we want jo out when john james little home boys have to go.
dave and jj the little gang of bullies.

fingers
13-08-2010, 09:57 AM
John James is the undisputed champion of the world when it comes to dishing it out and not being able to take it.

He also seems to have "inside" knowledge that he is BBs favourite Air Time subject at the moment and no matter how boorish he is
they will never eject him or let him leave, even after another crying jag in the DR!

muchadoaboutnothing
13-08-2010, 09:59 AM
PLEASE someone - tell me what happen last night, so much so that it has invoked such a response as for a thread to be put here. I don't watch night time LF so I am very curious. Thanks.

Livia
13-08-2010, 10:01 AM
He also seems to have "inside" knowledge that he is BBs favourite Air Time subject at the moment and no matter how boorish he is
they will never eject him or let him leave, even after another crying jag in the DR!

Annoying, isn't it. He's one of those really shallow, rathert stupid people who are under the misconception that what they have to say is valuable and everything they do is interesting. It would be so wonderful if he was out tonight. I know it won't happen... but it would be great if it did.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 10:01 AM
PLEASE someone - tell me what happen last night, so much so that it has invoked such a response as for a thread to be put here. I don't watch night time LF so I am very curious. Thanks.

John James and JJ were bitching about Sam in the shower, Sam heard them and busted in and started on John James and then John James raised his voice really loud and it sounded like Fight Night 3 was about to happen and then Sam ran into the bedroom crying, John followed and started shouting at him and telling him he was going to tell Sam what he said anyway.

John was saying in the bathroom that Sam is kissing up to people to stay in.

*mazedsalv**
13-08-2010, 10:06 AM
why would we want jo out when john james little home boys have to go.
dave and jj the little gang of bullies.

Jo is the fave to go by a long show in the odds and polls, so its the only way we can save Sam.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:09 AM

Yep, I agree.

*mazedsalv**
13-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Yep, I agree.

Why are your protecting John? He was bitching about Josie as well. And its clear that she was more on Sams side than Johns.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 10:44 AM

John James has just lost BB with that, nobody likes a "threatening agressive person"

Source? proof? I am a fan how do you KNOW ive abandoned him ?:sleep:

emptynest
13-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Sam was mostly upset because he thought jjames was his friend but jjames said he was only upset because he was up for eviction. I now officially hate jjames

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Why are your protecting John? He was bitching about Josie as well. And its clear that she was more on Sams side than Johns.

Because Sam had it coming, he has been nasty since coming in and JJ had the guts to have a go.
I was just glad to see the little runt put down a peg or 2.:hugesmile:

muchadoaboutnothing
13-08-2010, 11:01 AM
John James and JJ were bitching about Sam in the shower, Sam heard them and busted in and started on John James and then John James raised his voice really loud and it sounded like Fight Night 3 was about to happen and then Sam ran into the bedroom crying, John followed and started shouting at him and telling him he was going to tell Sam what he said anyway.

John was saying in the bathroom that Sam is kissing up to people to stay in.

Thanks you for that Patrick. Now I am looking forward to watching this on the HL show.

luvJJ
13-08-2010, 11:01 AM
At least JohnJames has shown his true colours before finals night. Fingers crossed his votes will reflect it. Poor Sam, he just wants to have fun. And, good on Josie for standing up for Sam! I think she may have won a few (more) votes now she's shown a bit of substance.