PDA

View Full Version : What Josie Really thinks of John James and why she's the Queen Bee

Ammi
13-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Love? Lust? No just £££££ signs. In the last week she has referred to him as a '*****ing pr*ck' and 'that Aussie boy'. Are these the sweet nothings she whispers under the duvet. That John James is using her is accepted, but she is using him too. I dont believe she has any feelings whatsoever for him other than she knows that as a couple the magazines will be much more interested.

Its easy for her to carry on with this sham because he isn't that hard on the eye,(if you like that sort of thing) but she is the one that always said first that Sam was just trying to get in on her and Crabby's airtime. She is just as bad as him at assuming they are the centre of the BB universe and she doesn't want Sam to muscle in. I don't think she wants JJ2 part of it either, but she has to be a bit more diplomatic with that one for obvious reasons.

I just don't by the 'poor little non confident, big girl thing' because nobody refers to her size as much as she does herself. Yes, Sam did say things that could be considered cruel, but only because she referred to her size in a derogitary way first, and I do believe because of this he assumed she would take it as a joke, but in fact he fell right into the trap that she set. Alison Hammond did it for the big girls cos she said this is who I am and never referred to her weight in anything but a positive way. Josie does the opposite, she is constantly sending out the message that if you are big, that is a bad thing.

And even though she has moaned and tried to incite Crabby since Sam came in, she now plays the comforter to Sam. What an effing hypocrite. She detests Sam, she just doesn't want to be seen in a bad light with the public. Much better to make out she's suddenly 'seen the light' and Sam is a good lad now - she can see that.

She is the nastiest female hm by far - because she sits on her a*se and lets the
her drones do her evil bidding for her, so retaining her Queen Bee status

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Love? Lust? No just £££££ signs. In the last week she has referred to him as a '*****ing pr*ck' and 'that Aussie boy'. Are these the sweet nothings she whispers under the duvet. That John James is using her is accepted, but she is using him too. I dont believe she has any feelings whatsoever for him other than she knows that as a couple the magazines will be much more interested.

Its easy for her to carry on with this sham because he isn't that hard on the eye,(if you like that sort of thing) but she is the one that always said first that Sam was just trying to get in on her and Crabby's airtime. She is just as bad as him at assuming they are the centre of the BB universe and she doesn't want Sam to muscle in. I don't think she wants JJ2 part of it either, but she has to be a bit more diplomatic with that one for obvious reasons.

I just don't by the 'poor little non confident, big girl thing' because nobody refers to her size as much as she does herself. Yes, Sam did say things that could be considered cruel, but only because she referred to her size in a derogitary way first, and I do believe because of this he assumed she would take it as a joke, but in fact he fell right into the trap that she set. Alison Hammond did it for the big girls cos she said this is who I am and never referred to her weight in anything but a positive way. Josie does the opposite, she is constantly sending out the message that if you are big, that is a bad thing.

And even though she has moaned and tried to incite Crabby since Sam came in, she now plays the comforter to Sam. What an effing hypocrite. She detests Sam, she just doesn't want to be seen in a bad light with the public. Much better to make out she's suddenly 'seen the light' and Sam is a good lad now - she can see that.

She is the nastiest female hm by far - because she sits on her a*se and lets the

Seriously, I dont think she is bright enough to put that plan together.:hugesmile:

Ammi
13-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Seriously, I dont think she is bright enough to put that plan together.:hugesmile:

Intelligence and manipulation do not go hand in hand. If you study 'devious' people, you will find they are quite often not very clever. The likes of Andrew, who has academis abilities is not so shrewd at playing the game

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 10:25 AM

Shes fooled you then my friend,totally agree with op,IF you really liked someone you could not backstab them and she does it all the time,she never defends him

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 10:43 AM

Good post - always believed she was 'playing the game' for airtime right from the start - but teens and romantic girls are very easily fooled - because love and romance is what they think about all the time!

I also believe she uses the thumb-sucking thing for attention as well - have noticed how she sticks her thumb in her mouth as soon as she notices the cameras on her. Totally fake person.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Shes fooled you then my friend,totally agree with op,IF you really liked someone you could not backstab them and she does it all the time,she never defends him

Personally, I think she speaks from the heart.

Ammi
13-08-2010, 11:20 AM

And what does the heart tell her? That he's a '*****ing pr*ck' and 'that Assie boy' or that she has feeling for him. Is this two hearts beating as one

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 11:20 AM

I don't think her heart is anywhere near as big as you think it is! The pound signs in those greedy eyes of hers are bigger!

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:24 AM
I don't think her heart is anywhere near as big as you think it is! The pound signs in those greedy eyes of hers are bigger!

Of course it is now she has come this far, wouldnt it be for us all, she hasnt got anything , so Im sure she would love the money.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:26 AM
And what does the heart tell her? That he's a '*****ing pr*ck' and 'that Assie boy' or that she has feeling for him. Is this two hearts beating as one

I think he annoys her at times, isnt that just being human? I love my OH but now and again he is a *****, we are all at times, LOL.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Of course it is now she has come this far, wouldnt it be for us all, she hasnt got anything , so Im sure she would love the money.

She cheated her way to the final with that showmance of hers - not a worthy winner in my opinion!

Ammi
13-08-2010, 11:31 AM
I think he annoys her at times, isnt that just being human? I love my OH but now and again he is a *****, we are all at times, LOL.

Agreed, but the way she refers to him is contemptious, not just irritated - and so early on in their beautiful relationship - are we all so fickle?

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Agreed, but the way she refers to him is contemptious, not just irritated - and so early on in their beautiful relationship - are we all so fickle?

Maybe she is starting to go off him, it would be nice for Josie to blossom on her own for a while.
Im not sure its fickle, but when someone does something that annoys you, it can make you call them names.