PDA

View Full Version : BB5's Victor and BB11's John James: Where it all went wrong.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 10:20 AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155045

Well isn't this funny.

I know I shouldn't compare Victor to John James in some of your eyes but Idc, I'll do it.

Victor in 2004 was a very big game player and I'm sure alot of BB5 Viewers will know this too, he was more 'Open' about his plan than John James.
Victor let the public, big brother and his other housemates know he wanted to win and would do anything to win.
And he could of won, tbh we all know how much of a fan base he had but what happened?
Just around the final week Victor snapped at Shell on the wedding task, now fair enough because Shell was an annoying penis and called him a ***** trying to be funny but failed miserably, but had Victor not snapped the outcome of BB5 could of been different.

John James is a game player, we know that except for some delusional girls on the site.
I think that's brilliant, if you're in it to win it, nice one.
Get to the money and that, none of this Rachel Rice bollocks.
John's plan was going so well, unlike Victor he had the teen girls and that on side with him along with his fans who like him for entertainment wise and not for something to drool over.
But last night he made the same mistake as Victor, perhaps worse:

He snapped at Sam, The favourite to win the whole show!
A WEEK before the show ended, had he of just kept quiet well:

1. We would of lost a very good moment on Live Feed and the best row all series wouldn't of happened.

2. He could of won.

Now he has no chance of winning, just like Victor.
This is coming from a honest John James fan, So Victor and John are very alike in many ways.

Ammi
13-08-2010, 10:28 AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155045

Well isn't this funny.

I know I shouldn't compare Victor to John James in some of your eyes but Idc, I'll do it.

Victor in 2004 was a very big game player and I'm sure alot of BB5 Viewers will know this too, he was more 'Open' about his plan than John James.
Victor let the public, big brother and his other housemates know he wanted to win and would do anything to win.
And he could of won, tbh we all know how much of a fan base he had but what happened?
Just around the final week Victor snapped at Shell on the wedding task, now fair enough because Shell was an annoying penis and called him a ***** trying to be funny but failed miserably, but had Victor not snapped the outcome of BB5 could of been different.

John James is a game player, we know that except for some delusional girls on the site.
I think that's brilliant, if you're in it to win it, nice one.
Get to the money and that, none of this Rachel Rice bollocks.
John's plan was going so well, unlike Victor he had the teen girls and that on side with him along with his fans who like him for entertainment wise and not for something to drool over.
But last night he made the same mistake as Victor, perhaps worse:

He snapped at Sam, The favourite to win the whole show!
A WEEK before the show ended, had he of just kept quiet well:

1. We would of lost a very good moment on Live Feed and the best row all series wouldn't of happened.

2. He could of won.

Now he has no chance of winning, just like Victor.
This is coming from a honest John James fan, So Victor and John are very alike in many ways.

I agree with this analogy, but the broblem with Crabby is he acts on his heart and not on his head when he 'loses' it. This is where his plans fall apart because he just can't help himself. Like Mario said the anger takes him over and he loses himself (and any tactic he is playing).

I would also say that Josie is MUCH more able to control her emotions. Although she flares at Sam from time to time, she gets herself back in check and focus more easily and her tactic of comforting Sam last night and 'changing' her opinion of him was very clever

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 11:28 AM
He has made no mistake Sam has moved to 2nd fav to be evicted it was sam who made the wrong move last night

emptynest
13-08-2010, 11:55 AM
the difference is Victor was funny but crab eyes isnt