PDA

View Full Version : Coming form a Sam fan...

kim2390
13-08-2010, 10:35 AM
I love Sam to bits but everything JJ1 said about Sam last night was right. He did give Josie a hard time and now he wants to befriend her... knowing that she was one of the favourites when he entered. And he has been playing up since he found out he was up for eviction this week... just look at last nights HL show with the coffee?? Fair enough Sam mught not have been bitching about JJ1 but he did have it coming to him for the way he has been acting. Does anyone agree?

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 10:42 AM
I think Sam has found 'the game' harder to play than he thought..

lynz
13-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I love Sam to bits but everything JJ1 said about Sam last night was right. He did give Josie a hard time and now he wants to befriend her... knowing that she was one of the favourites when he entered. And he has been playing up since he found out he was up for eviction this week... just look at last nights HL show with the coffee?? Fair enough Sam mught not have been bitching about JJ1 but he did have it coming to him for the way he has been acting. Does anyone agree?

Not at all. He has been hyper and full of mischief ever since he went in. What exactly do you love about him as you say you love him to bits? I love him to bit too but do not see him in the negative way you do.

kim2390
13-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Not at all. He has been hyper and full of mischief ever since he went in. What exactly do you love about him as you say you love him to bits? I love him to bit too but do not see him in the negative way you do.

Im not seeing him in a negative way at all... i like the way he is, I think he is really funny and hs brightened up the house, however i can see John James point.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 10:52 AM

I agree, he has been getting away with it up to now.

smudgie
13-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Both Sam and Josie were bantering at each other last week. #
Both Sam and Josie have been friendly towards each other this week.
JJames asked Sam not to take the mick out of Josie, then he turns on Sam for not giving her as much banter. Sam still makes fun of Josie, pulling the covers off her etc, he also shows a caring side towards her, he was the only one that followed her into the bedroom when she was upset. This is what upset JJames, not the crap he is on about, saying Sam is friendly with her because he is up for eviction. Why does he keep saying that everyoine in the house knows he has changed since he heard he was up for eviction. Running scared because he know Sam could beat him to the final.

simon:)
13-08-2010, 11:05 AM
i dont see how anyone can like him. Josie is not the most confident girl and for Sam to come in and say the stuff he did must have been hard for her. and he knew it would have been. now hes up for eviction he wants to be everyones friend

lynz
13-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I think Sam has found 'the game' harder to play than he thought..

Unfortunately, as annoying as he has been at times, I think he is for real and not a game player. He believed that John James was a friend and has now seen him for the two faced, lying game player that he is.