PDA

View Full Version : Guys how great was John James last night?

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Back to his brilliant best , takes **** from nobody.

But i have to say Joise is really pissing me off it is if she tries to stich John up at any possible chance she gets

JOHN JAMES FTW

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Sam deserved it, he has been winding everyone up and been nasty, well done to JJ, for kicking his butt.

simon:)
13-08-2010, 11:13 AM
John James finally said what we was all thinking. well done :)

lynz
13-08-2010, 11:14 AM

But i have to say Joise is really pissing me off it is if she tries to stich John up at any possible chance she gets

JOHN JAMES FTW

Great? Last night we watched a legend (according to some) die and this morning, trying to apologize he put the final nail in his coffin. LOL:joker:

Legend killer
Sam can dish it out but cant take it

karezza
Crab Eyes again showed what a deranged idiot he is.

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Great? Last night we watched a legend (according to some) die and this morning, trying to apologize he put the final nail in his coffin. LOL:joker:

:thumbs:

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Sam deserved it, he has been winding everyone up and been nasty, well done to JJ, for kicking his butt.

JJ is just an aggressive, nasty, spoilt little brat - no doubt he will get his!

Julie10

Dishing out banter and being two-faced and a thug are two different things.

billy123
crabby is a twat plain and simple.

karezza
13-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Crab Eyes is a bully. He bullied Rachael, he bullied Sunshine, he bullied Ben & he is bullying Sam.

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Sam is now 2nd fav to get evicted 2ngt sld not have messed with the great 1

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Crab Eyes is a bully. He bullied Rachael, he bullied Sunshine, he bullied Ben & he is bullying Sam.

Or is he just not taking any crap from them?:wink: I mean , all 3 of them were spoilt brats and a bit up themselves.

lynz
13-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Or is he just not taking any crap from them?:wink: I mean , all 3 of them were spoilt brats and a bit up themselves.

He is so up himself that he cant even see daylight.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 11:25 AM

And JJ is the biggest spoilt brat of all!

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 11:26 AM

JOHN JAMES FTWoh yeah that must be why he hasnt the balls to say it to peoples faces.

Sunday
13-08-2010, 11:27 AM
And JJ is the biggest spoilt brat of all!

lol, ye he is too but I dont think he is the worst.

Strictly Jake
13-08-2010, 11:42 AM
i hate him

Malza
13-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Crab Eyes again showed what a deranged idiot he is.

That!

How is it brilliant to bitch behind someone's back and face to face being fake as hell?

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 12:34 PM

But Sam doesn't bitch & slag them off behind their backs... he says stuff to their face (mostly in a light hearted & ribbing way)... John James is a cowardly, two faced, backstabbing bitch... And has exposed himself a complete fake too..

He will have lost many many fans after that... :xyxwave:

LaLaLand
13-08-2010, 12:35 PM
After last night there is no way in hell he will win. Thank GOD!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 12:35 PM
John James finally said what we was all thinking. well done :)

oh please everyone was saying this since sammy was there but John giggled at it like a girl

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Dave out tonight!!!!

crystaltreasure
13-08-2010, 12:37 PM
JJ1 has issues..needs some anger management lessons..He got caught with his pants down last night bitching..he could have laughed, after all that's what he was having a go at Josie for when Sam was having a dig at her..your own medicine is soo much more bitter.

skkc16
13-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Glad that two faced piss flab got busted. He is a cruel ***** , and I'll say it a bully. If he was right why did he apologise then he knew he was in the wrong all along

SoBig
13-08-2010, 12:43 PM
I will not support John James anymore, because of what I saw last night.

He was a two faced bitch. No one should make excuses for that type of behavior.

John James is a bully.

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 12:44 PM

John James is a bully.

Yes!!!

I have also turned on Dave. I was warming to him. NOW I WANT THE MAD MONK OUT!!!

Malza
13-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Yes!!!

I have also turned on Dave. I was warming to him. NOW I WANT THE MAD MONK OUT!!!

The Monk was always a two faced bitch - But sadly most HMs believe him, when he spreads his "love" over them :mad:

John-James/John-Doe/Dave OUT!

Zippy
13-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Sam is now 2nd fav to get evicted 2ngt sld not have messed with the great 1

FFS learn to type in ENGLISH.

n tx spk allwd

Compronde?

And...

JJ is a nasty, jumped up little bully. Again, in the real world I bet the scrawny little twig is a complete wimp. But in the safe, protected world of BB he acts like some aggressive He-man! Yeah coz he looks so tough in his guyliner! And just look at his targets....any real men? No! Pussy wimp. LMFAO

ange7
13-08-2010, 12:53 PM

JOHN JAMES FTW

I loved it. I agreed with all that he said about that attention seeking Sam Pepper. JJ1 has told Sam loads of times that he is a wind up merchant and that if people take Sams ****... then more fool them. Poor Josie has taken a lot of Sam's "banter" as has Dave. Sam will just come out with it from no where and hopes others will giggle at his nasty attacks. ow and then it's funny but he's been hammering Josie for ages. JJ1 told it like it is and "pooor Sam" ... did not like it.

ange7
13-08-2010, 12:55 PM
FFS learn to type in ENGLISH.

n tx spk allwd

Compronde?

And...

JJ is a nasty, jumped up little bully. Again, in the real world I bet the scrawny little twig is a complete wimp. But in the safe, protected world of BB he acts like some aggressive He-man! Yeah coz he looks so tough in his guyliner! And just look at his targets....any real men? No! Pussy wimp. LMFAO
"n tx spk allwd"
"LMFAO"

mahahahahahahaha!!!

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I loved it. I agreed with all that he said about that attention seeking Sam Pepper. JJ1 has told Sam loads of times that he is a wind up merchant and that if people take Sams ****... then more fool them. Poor Josie has taken a lot of Sam's "banter" as has Dave. Sam will just come out with it from no where and hopes others will giggle at his nasty attacks. ow and then it's funny but he's been hammering Josie for ages. JJ1 told it like it is and "pooor Sam" ... did not like it.

Shame he didn't say it "like it is" to his face though isn't it? The whole point here is that he bitched about him behind his back, no one is denying that Sam is an annoying little sh*t!

Zippy
13-08-2010, 12:57 PM
JJ1 has told Sam loads of times that he is a wind up merchant ...

No, he laughs and giggles at EVERYTHING Sam does like a little girl. Fact.

Another nail in the JJ coffin. :hugesmile:

Iceman
13-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Delighted he did that, great to see pepper and his tears........

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 12:58 PM

John James is a bully.

Could you tell me what happened please? or direct me to a link.

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:00 PM

Especially when he now wins! :dance2:

Thanks JJ.

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:02 PM
I saw the vid....played it in slow mo :P

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Could you tell me what happened please? or direct me to a link.

Happens in the 13 hour video.
The whole thing is about two hours and it starts with Dave, John James and JJ talking behind Sam's back in the shower.

pm for link

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:04 PM

Thanks JJ.
"awwww poor sam pepper". He spent 2 week winding people up just for the air time.... then got slapped

Tom4784
13-08-2010, 01:06 PM
The difference is Sam doesn't bitch about people, JJ does and he got caught out. I can see his odds tanking after tonight, This could be the night that sees Sam win the whole thing.

Iceman
13-08-2010, 01:07 PM

Thanks JJ.

He can win all he wants.....I'm just glad someone made a complete show of him. (and winning one of the most boring series of BB is hardly a great thing)

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:08 PM
.... then got slapped

by a closeted wimp in eyeliner!

Sam knows what he's doing. :wink:

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Lol so it is okay for Sam to call people fat slags and constantly nag everyone but as soon as John James says a few home truths and Sam puts on the waterworks it is seen as awful behaviour.

You guys really need to grow a pair the fact of the matter is Sam can give it out but cannot take it. Furthermore if it had been anyone other than John James who said the stuff to Sam there would be no where near the uproar on the boards

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 01:10 PM
He can win all he wants.....I'm just glad someone made a complete show of him. (and winning one of the most boring series of BB is hardly a great thing)

Lol Sam is not winnin anything have you seen his odds for eviction he will do well to escape tonight, he should not have made an enemy of John James

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Happens in the 13 hour video.
The whole thing is about two hours and it starts with Dave, John James and JJ talking behind Sam's back in the shower.
http://www.justin.tv/germanbigbrother/videos

Thankyou very much, shall take a look

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Lol so it is okay for Sam to call people fat slags and constantly nag everyone...

I think you'll find it comes down to tone and intent.

Sam is a mischievous little boy. In his mind he's just playing. Exactly like an annoying little brother as Josie keeps calling him.

And as for calling Josie fat names.....do I need to remind you of JJs fat jibes towards her. Tell me, who do you think she was hurt most by with those insults?

Hmm

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Lol so it is okay for Sam to call people fat slags and constantly nag everyone but as soon as John James says a few home truths and Sam puts on the waterworks it is seen as awful behaviour.

You guys really need to grow a pair the fact of the matter is Sam can give it out but cannot take it. Furthermore if it had been anyone other than John James who said the stuff to Sam there would be no where near the uproar on the boards

Again the whole point here is that John James didn't say it to his face, but bitched & slagged him off behind his back... He thought John James was his friend... He isn't & now he knows what a fake two faced back stabber John James is... The issue isn't about how much of a little sh*t Sam is, we all know that, it is the fact that John James was caught out being a bitch...

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I think you'll find it comes down to tone and intent.

Sam is a mischievous little boy.
Hmm

Lol he is a Man just cause he acts like a teenage boy does not make him one , the fact of the matter is Sam got a few home truths and did not like it

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Again the whole point here is that John James didn't say it to his face, but bitched & slagged him off behind his back... He thought John James was his friend... He isn't & now he knows what a fake two faced back stabber John James is... The issue isn't about how much of a little sh*t Sam is, we all know that, it is the fact that John James was caught out being a bitch...

Everything he said in the bathroom he said to Sam afterwards, so what is the problem

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Everything he said in the bathroom he said to Sam afterwards, so what is the problem

Only because he knows Sam heard it all anyway! LOL! He would never have said it to his face otherwise!! :joker:

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:17 PM

oh please. As though JJ1 hasn't said all that. Next you'll say "poooor" Sam had no idea people dislike him for his nasty attention seeking attacks. He calls it "banter"... truth is he comes up with it out of no where and does it with as many people around as possible. His been told by all that his behavior is rubbish. "ooooh JJ1 did it behind his back!". Forget it.

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:19 PM
You can support someone without having to agree with everything he does. C'mon now. HOw can you justify what John james did last night? Stop being such homers.

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Lol he is a Man just cause he acts like a teenage boy does not make him one , the fact of the matter is Sam got a few home truths and did not like it

It is the way he "got" those "home truths" though, not what was said... If John James had said it to his face I doubt Sam would have been that upset, but the fact he heard someone who he thought was his friend slag him off is what upset him...

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Lol Sam is not winnin anything have you seen his odds for eviction he will do well to escape tonight, he should not have made an enemy of John James

Paddypower odds(eviction day)

Jo 1/16
Sam 8/1
Dave 14/1
JJ2 25/1

Sam still aint shifting, baby! :xyxwave:

Meanwhile...JJ is now 10/1 to win pretty much across the betting board. How tragic. Once he was a contender.....

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 01:23 PM
oh please. As though JJ1 hasn't said all that. Next you'll say "poooor" Sam had no idea people dislike him for his nasty attention seeking attacks. He calls it "banter"... truth is he comes up with it out of no where and does it with as many people around as possible. His been told by all that his behavior is rubbish. "ooooh JJ1 did it behind his back!". Forget it.

You really don't get it do you?! It isn't what John James said, its the fact he said it behind Sam's back! Sam thought John James was his friend, he goes along with the "banter" all the time & even laughs when he says stuff about Josie! John James has been exposed for the lying, two faced bitch that he really is...

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:26 PM

LOL. he always says it AFTERWARDS. Why? Because Mr gameplayer suddenly becomes aware that he looks like a backstabbing, two face bitch so then tries to cover himself by saying a sanitised version to their face. You know, just so he can keep claiming how HONEST he is!

Did it with Rachael; bitched for days behind her back in a very nasty way. Then realised how bitchy and two faced he probably looks to the viewers. So then started bullying her to her face! Desperately trying to provoke an arguement...but failing because she had more class and contol.

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:32 PM
You really don't get it do you?! It isn't what John James said, its the fact he said it behind Sam's back! Sam thought John James was his friend, he goes along with the "banter" all the time & even laughs when he says stuff about Josie! John James has been exposed for the lying, two faced bitch that he really is...
"Sam thought John James was his friend"
oh please .... he didn't think that. And it isn't banter when Sam throws at somebody at of nowhere. Lol ..."poor sam" ... got "betrayed" by Mario...then by JJ2 and now by JJ1. Aww by all his "mates". Corin noming Jo is a "betrayal". Corin flirting with JJ2 while her gf watched on is a betrayal. Jo rubbishing JJ1 and Josie to Corin while acting like their mate is a betrayal. ie They had NO clue. Sam KNEW and wasn't surprised by what JJ1 said as he has said it all before. "Sam you are an attention seeking wind up merchant!!". But you think they were great mates and Sam had no idea.... lol

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:34 PM
LOL. he always says it AFTERWARDS. Why? Because Mr gameplayer suddenly becomes aware that he looks like a backstabbing, two face bitch so then tries to cover himself by saying a sanitised version to their face. You know, just so he can keep claiming how HONEST he is!

Did it with Rachael; bitched for days behind her back in a very nasty way. Then realised how bitchy and two faced he probably looks to the viewers. So then started bullying her to her face! Desperately trying to provoke an arguement...but failing because she had more class and contol.
"LOL. he always says it AFTERWARDS"
nah ...JJ1 has said that to Sam loads...as have the rest. Sam knows EXACTLY how they feel. Yet he continues for the air time... now he is crying to get all the grief munchers on board "awwww Sam!!"

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Ange, did you watch what happened last night? The full two hours?

_Seth
13-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Absolutely brilliant from JJ1!

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 01:38 PM

JOHN JAMES FTW

Anyone who supports Crabby after all the nastiness he has shown in this BB seriously has issues.imo

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 01:41 PM
nah ...JJ1 has said that to Sam loads...as have the rest. Sam knows EXACTLY how they feel. Yet he continues for the air time... now he is crying to get all the grief munchers on board "awwww Sam!!"

Your sig has the wrong 'couple' in it - Josie is desperate to do that to John! Letcherous, thumb-sucking twat that she is!

flamingGalah!
"Sam thought John James was his friend"
oh please .... he didn't think that. And it isn't banter when Sam throws at somebody at of nowhere. Lol ..."poor sam" ... got "betrayed" by Mario...then by JJ2 and now by JJ1. Aww by all his "mates". Corin noming Jo is a "betrayal". Corin flirting with JJ2 while her gf watched on is a betrayal. Jo rubbishing JJ1 and Josie to Corin while acting like their mate is a betrayal. ie They had NO clue. Sam KNEW and wasn't surprised by what JJ1 said as he has said it all before. "Sam you are an attention seeking wind up merchant!!". But you think they were great mates and Sam had no idea.... lol

Err, yeah he did think John James was his friend! He even said thtat John James was the only person he trusted in the house... I think you need to pay more attention Angie or at least take off your biased John James tinted glasses for a minute or two... ;)

SoBig
Anyone who supports Crabby after all the nastiness he has shown in this BB seriously has issues.imo
For what happened last night, I agree, but I don't think he was nasty like that for the whole entire show. Especially after Rachael was evicted.

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:43 PM
John James acted like he was his friend. Thats what hurts Sam the most. He clearly liked John.

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Your sig has the wrong 'couple' in it - Josie is desperate to do that to John! Letcherous, thumb-sucking twat that she is!
3 months ... they're bound to get a little stir crazy. Corin went for the direct approach

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:45 PM
pay more attention Angie or at least take off your biased John James tinted glasses for a minute or two... ;)

To true. Bless her...

actually, I think Angie has a dick.

Bless him, then! :pat:

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 01:46 PM
To true. Bless her...

actually, I think Angie has a dick.

Bless him, then! :pat:

Really?? Why the girls name then?? :conf:

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Really?? Why the girls name then?? :conf:

Dont ask me! :joker:

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Glad that two faced piss flab got busted. He is a cruel ***** , and I'll say it a bully. If he was right why did he apologise then he knew he was in the wrong all along

piss flab?

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 01:48 PM

People are really clutching at straws trying to defend the Crabby moron,Sam and Josie and Corin to a point HEARD them bitching in the shower,as soon as he was confronted by Sam he lost it as he was shown up for the backstabbibg coward he is and then insulting us saying he was going to tell Sam anyway,so why didn't he?he is a liar,a coward and two faced,has he ever told Corin to her face what he thinks of her,NO,so people can preach his 'virtues' all they want ,most people can see the truth ,he is now backing down saying he said nothing about Josie well he did,If people think that is the sort of person who desrevs to be in the BB house never mind winning,well I feel sorry for them.With 'friends' like him who needs enemies.

ange7
13-08-2010, 01:54 PM
People are really clutching at straws trying to defend the Crabby moron,Sam and Josie and Corin to a point HEARD them bitching in the shower,as soon as he was confronted by Sam he lost it as he was shown up for the backstabbibg coward he is and then insulting us saying he was going to tell Sam anyway,so why didn't he?he is a liar,a coward and two faced,has he ever told Corin to her face what he thinks of her,NO,so people can preach his 'virtues' all they want ,most people can see the truth ,he is now backing down saying he said nothing about Josie well he did,If people think that is the sort of person who desrevs to be in the BB house never mind winning,well I feel sorry for them.With 'friends' like him who needs enemies.
Sam has no friends. HE saw to that ... all the "poooor Sam" stuff is meaningless given that Sam has gone out of his way to to openly rubbish people. Sam knew how all felt about his action, including how JJ1 felt. This BS about JJ1 being "his good mate" is waaay wrong. Sam is milking it the same way he did when Mario put him up and JJ2 told him he wasn't a fan. He wasn't surprised nor should he be.

crocs
13-08-2010, 01:57 PM

John James is bitching behind peoples' back for another reason as well. He bitches about people, some of the listeners openly agree with him, which gives him the sense that he's right and he gets more power and feels then strong enough to confront the person. If nobody stands up to John James trying to confront him when he's bitching, John James thinks everybody agrees with him, even though it might not be true. It might be they don't dare to confront him or they don't care about what he says, just let him rant on, which is an easy way out of the situation.

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Sam has no friends. HE saw to that ... all the "poooor Sam" stuff is meaningless given that Sam has gone out of his way to to openly rubbish people. Sam knew how all felt about his action, including how JJ1 felt. This BS about JJ1 being "his good mate" is waaay wrong. Sam is milking it the same way he did when Mario put him up and JJ2 told him he wasn't a fan. He wasn't surprised nor should he be.

Ah, so John James IS a fake then, as he was pretending to be Sam's friend...

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 01:59 PM

Exactly. He doesn't like it back.

Livia
13-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Wasn't it just yesterday I was watching John James tell Josie how he "gets" Sam, how he has a friend who is "just like him" and that why John James "really likes" Sam. Follow this with the massive two-faced bitch session in the shower. What a child.

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Wasn't it just yesterday I was watching John James tell Josie how he "gets" Sam, how he has a friend who is "just like him" and that why John James "really likes" Sam. Follow this with the massive two-faced bitch session in the shower. What a child.

No it was a few days ago and in those last few days Sam has been particularly attention grabbing and butting in on Jon and Josie

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Ah, so John James IS a fake then, as he was pretending to be Sam's friend...
that doesn't follow from my post. Sam knows exactly how much his wind-up act p*sses people off. He knows that because JJ1 and the rest have told him that LOADS of times. This bs about "oh I'm so surprised...I thought we were mates" is a laugh. Sam was already aware of all their feelings to his bs attitude. Therefore no fakeness on JJ1's part. Just a lot of "awww poor Sam" on tibb today. I got what was coming :P

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:12 PM
No it was a few days ago and in those last few days Sam has been particularly attention grabbing and butting in on Jon and Josie
yeah ...Sam has step it up a few notches in the last 2 days. He was really trying to get a reaction out of Josie. ... especially with the horse shoe sounds, and repeatedly getting in her face.

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 02:14 PM
yeah ...Sam has step it up a few notches in the last 2 days. He was really trying to get a reaction out of Josie. ... especially with the horse shoe sounds, and repeatedly getting in her face.

I know following her around being a prize tit for the cameras...I did have a couple of days of likin him before that when he toned it down a bit, but hes like an annoying little 12 year old, you soon tire of it

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I know following her around being a prize tit for the cameras...I did have a couple of days of likin him before that when he toned it down a bit, but hes like an annoying little 12 year old, you soon tire of it
yeah me too ... but he was a one trick pony and the novelty wore off.

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Sam got what was coming to him simple as

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 02:18 PM
yeah me too ... but he was a one trick pony and the novelty wore off.

exactement, hes got nothing left in the bag now, its best he just goes tonight