PDA

View Full Version : dave needs a warning

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 11:23 AM
anyone notice when dave walked out of the bathroom last night after the bitching session that when sam was talking about john james bitching about him dave said go and tell him then.
then he said this should be fun.
he instigated the bitching and then instigated the argument.
this is from a grown man who called himself a christian.
there was nothing fun about what happened last night and I found it very uncomfortable viewing.
then in the early hours dave laid in bed laughing his head off.
he`s a disgrace.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 11:24 AM
anyone notice when dave walked out of the bathroom last night after the bitching session that when sam was talking about john james bitching about him dave said go and tell him then.
there was nothing fun about what happened last night and I found it very uncomfortable viewing.
he`s a disgrace.

Exactly !

billy123
13-08-2010, 11:26 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FGTd8dMVE-M/TAyP62kpsNI/AAAAAAAABbo/imC__NWa258/s1600/quit_your_bitching.gif

smudgie
13-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Yes, he is playing a clever game, a very nasty game, but it is working for him. He tried it again this morning.
Get Dave out while we have the chance.:hugesmile:

BigBrotherfan4ever
Can anyone tell what time this all kick off cause i recorded LF lastnight, cause i was shattered but i would like to watch the bit when they were all arguing.

Patricia4
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FGTd8dMVE-M/TAyP62kpsNI/AAAAAAAABbo/imC__NWa258/s1600/quit_your_bitching.gifcertainly not me I hate john james.

HBB1508
13-08-2010, 11:29 AM
I can't stand JJames but Dave is showing a spiteful side of his personality now.

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 11:39 AM
"I'm so hammered on the love of our Lord". Sh!t stirrer

jaq7uk
13-08-2010, 11:45 AM
i saw it last night, and dave was ****-stirring. jj2 was bitching too. john james too. all three were bitching and josie and sam listened for 20mins.however i think sam got upset as he thought j.james was his friend and therefore confronted j.james. then had a row, j.james got nasty as has anger management issues.... and dave and jj kept quiet.....sneaky

jaq7uk
13-08-2010, 11:46 AM
be interesting to see how it is edited tonight,having seen it on live feed

jaq7uk
13-08-2010, 11:47 AM
dave is meant to be a christian too

psychtracker
FFS...all that happened was Sam went into the kitchen and was calling John all the names under the sun, and then Dave said - well go tell him then Sammy, see what he says. What on earth is wrong with that? and WTF does Dave need a warning for? Sam's an adult, he's quite an intelligent guy, he can then decide if he wishes to confront John.

DrunkerThanMoses
be interesting to see how it is edited tonight,having seen it on live feed

Welll as the producers love Dave and never show his true colours on highlights, me thinks it will be good for dave :sleep:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 11:50 AM
He is a flipping son of a bitch!!!! After last night I hate him!!!

The way he was licking john arse was anew low. It's perfectly ok for them apparently to claim airtime anyone else dares to all hell breaks loose ****ing *****s.

DrunkerThanMoses
13-08-2010, 11:52 AM
He is a flipping son of a bitch!!!! After last night I hate him!!!

The way he was licking john arse was anew low. It's perfectly ok for them apparently to claim airtime anyone else dares to all hell breaks loose ****ing *****s.

Welcome to the club

billy123
13-08-2010, 11:56 AM
certainly not me I hate john james.
yes but your feeding the desperation of john james fans that are looking for anything to deflect the attention away from crabeyes pathetic behaviour.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Can anyone tell what time this all kick off cause i recorded LF lastnight, cause i was shattered but i would like to watch the bit when they were all arguing.

Not sure if it was about 1:30am around that time. JJ, John, Dave were all in the shower for ages. Josie, Sam and Corin were in the living room. I hope that helps.

Chuckyegg
13-08-2010, 12:03 PM
God told him to do it.

BJ
13-08-2010, 12:23 PM
he`s a disgrace.

AGREE with all this.

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 12:39 PM
A warning - no, OUT!

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 12:41 PM
DAVE should get the boot!!!

Peter Plunker
13-08-2010, 12:43 PM
He called Sam out, nothing more. It certainly was interesting too. It was interesting to see Sam turn into a snivelling wreck as soon as he got some of his aresy attitude back at him.

JTM45
13-08-2010, 12:46 PM
BB should call Dave into the DR and play him the footage of Sam going into the DR and offering to give up all of his stuff so that Dave could get his message from his kids.
I'd love to see Dave try and explain how Sam is such a bad person after seeing that.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 12:47 PM
BB should call Dave into the DR and play him the footage of Sam going into the DR and offering to give up all of his stuff so that Dave could get his message from his kids.
I'd love to see Dave try and explain how Sam is such a bad person after seeing that.

Much as I like Dave - you have a valid point! Dave is going to feel rather silly about that!

Peter Plunker
13-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Dave hasn't said he's a bad person, he likes him. He just called him out on one or two things. Their chat this morning was great, Dave was trying to speak sense to him and encourage him.

crystaltreasure
13-08-2010, 12:49 PM
If Dave's a true Christian I am Jesus..

smudgie
13-08-2010, 12:50 PM
If Dave's a true Christian I am Jesus..

And I am the Virgin Mary.:hugesmile:

crystaltreasure
13-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Where have you been Mary its been two thousand years...missed ya

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Dave hasn't said he's a bad person, he likes him. He just called him out on one or two things. Their chat this morning was great, Dave was trying to speak sense to him and encourage him.

one or two things, hes bitched about him constantly.

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-08-2010, 01:54 PM
he`s a disgrace.

Having just watched the LF from lastnight, i totally agree with you Patricia, he totally instigated the whole argument lastnight, he should have go warning for this, & many other arguments he has cause in the house...IMHO.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 01:58 PM

Oh please,Dave is a backstabbing prat,the way he shafted his mate Ben was the first sign of his backstabbing nature,a grown man with kids,behaving like that,he is a Judas of the highest order,I hope Ben has now seen the footage and has changed his mind about wanting Dave to win,he still rants about Ben now,he needs to take a long look at himself.he is now doing the same to Sam,I used to like Dave till he did that.

Peter Plunker
13-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Oh please,Dave is a backstabbing prat,the way he shafted his mate Ben was the first sign of his backstabbing nature,a grown man with kids,behaving like that,he is a Judas of the highest order,I hope Ben has now seen the footage and has changed his mind about wanting Dave to win,he still rants about Ben now,he needs to take a long look at himself.he is now doing the same to Sam,I used to like Dave till he did that.

I've spoken to Ben, he's still cool with Dave.

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 02:55 PM
FFS...all that happened was Sam went into the kitchen and was calling John all the names under the sun, and then Dave said - well go tell him then Sammy, see what he says. What on earth is wrong with that? and WTF does Dave need a warning for? Sam's an adult, he's quite an intelligent guy, he can then decide if he wishes to confront John.

Agree with what you say to a point, but you could hear Dave then say this will be interesting! as Sam was approaching the bathroom....Also I read that Dave had apprent said to JJ before to leave things till tomorrow (as JJ was apparent going to speak to Sam face to face anyway), SO Dave should have said to Sam ' Have a one to one chat with him tomorrow Sam' .....and NOT 'well go and tell him' there and then. Dave has often been the peacemaker but I'm afraid my opinion is he was the instigator for it possible kicking off before Sam had time to think.

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 03:29 PM

Excellent idea. Or they could play it to the whole house

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Im sick to the effin teeth of hearing him going on ,on,on,on,on,on,on,on,on,on,on,on,on,on, about leaving :sleep: change the effin record heathen

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I've spoken to Ben, he's still cool with Dave.

Of COURSE you have spoken to Ben .................. :sleep::bored::pat::crazy:

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 05:44 PM
daves stirring again on live feed.
hes run to john james regarding something jo said to him.
now theres an argument brewing.

boomoo
13-08-2010, 06:06 PM

I would love to see that too. Especially as BB told Sam he was not allowed to tell anyone why he smelt so bad. That is really degrading.
I would like to see them try that on Josie or either JJ. They would tell each other straight away. Fingers over mics of course.

InOne
13-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Dave is a 39 year old man, he could clearly see Sam was upset. And he knows what John is like, so he tells him to go say it to his face? Love and compassion went right out the window there didn't it...

parmnion
13-08-2010, 06:18 PM
st!ff sh!t.
dave to win!

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 07:00 PM
From what I read on DS:BB quite a few housemates have recieved warnings without it ever being shown in the highlights and were calling for PEJ to make a page on the C4BB site stating wat housemats have warnings ect.
I mean going by the fact it's on DS:BB it could just be speculation :/