PDA

View Full Version : John James Such a d**k!!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 11:45 AM
My understanding of his problem is that he thought Sammy pepper was using him for airtime when he came to check out if Josie was ok. So basically he felt that him and josie were the centre of attention for cameras at that moment and how DARE anyone want to share the limelight aswell. He is a ****ing dick!! All the **** he was complaining about Sammy Josie told "but john i was saying all this to you last week" which showed him up to be even more of a dick!!!!
I think he saw something about sam pepper outside...they were in a betting ground after all....and since it's nominations hes causing argument with him. everyone he causes argument with leaves.

what annoys me the most is him and dave both think that everything everyone does is for airtime, and yet it's perfectly ok for him and josie to acknolwdge that their **** gets them airtime??
Dave the stupid lick arse was agreeing with everything he saiid. and apparently last night laughed like a hyenna after everything but he wasn't drunk on the lord but something rachel said lightyears ago....hmm ok for you to claim airtime dave? He also apparently said that they put sam pepper in there to disrupt the peace that HE'D helped set up

and that stupid jj2 is nothing but John james lick arse talking as if he's got a proper ppresence.

off my siggy they both go arrogant dicks! I hope they get bood real good.

Sammy pepper my baby. :(

when he makes fun you can tell it's in fun. It annoyed josie but she saw the fun of it. It seems she was more on peppers side yesterday because the **** that john was ranting about is **** that he was not willing to stick up for her for last week so his arguments was pants!!
this ***** better not win!!! WAKE JOHN LOVERS! yes he looks good! But he's too much of a *****. stop thinking with your vayjayjays!!!

this is too long for anyone to read, i don't know if anyone will....just had to vent...:cloud:

smudgie
13-08-2010, 11:51 AM
My understanding of his problem is that he thought Sammy pepper was using him for airtime when he came to check out if Josie was ok. So basically he felt that him and josie were the centre of attention for cameras at that moment and how DARE anyone want to share the limelight aswell. He is a ****ing dick!! All the **** he was complaining about Sammy Josie told "but john i was saying all this to you last week" which showed him up to be even more of a dick!!!!
I think he saw something about sam pepper outside...they were in a betting ground after all....and since it's nominations hes causing argument with him. everyone he causes argument with leaves.

what annoys me the most is him and dave both think that everything everyone does is for airtime, and yet it's perfectly ok for him and josie to acknolwdge that their **** gets them airtime??
Dave the stupid lick arse was agreeing with everything he saiid. and apparently last night laughed like a hyenna after everything but he wasn't drunk on the lord but something rachel said lightyears ago....hmm ok for you to claim airtime dave? He also apparently said that they put sam pepper in there to disrupt the peace that HE'D helped set up

and that stupid jj2 is nothing but John james lick arse talking as if he's got a proper ppresence.

off my siggy they both go arrogant dicks! I hope they get bood real good.

Sammy pepper my baby. :(

when he makes fun you can tell it's in fun. It annoyed josie but she saw the fun of it. It seems she was more on peppers side yesterday because the **** that john was ranting about is **** that he was not willing to stick up for her for last week so his arguments was pants!!
this ***** better not win!!! WAKE JOHN LOVERS! yes he looks good! But he's too much of a *****. stop thinking with your vayjayjays!!!

this is too long for anyone to read, i don't know if anyone will....just had to vent...:cloud:

Well said. But I am still liking JoeJohn. If he starts slagging Sam just to creep around JJames today then he is off my "little crush" list.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Well said. But I am still liking JoeJohn. If he starts slagging Sam just to creep around JJames today then he is off my "little crush" list.

He was already doing that yesterday!!! He seems just as aggressive if not more so aggressive than John james. I'm starting to believe the story about beating his mum is true.

Joe stuck to John when he first came because he knew john was a favorite, or he fancies him. They have **** in common. All they talk about is tactics, airtime and nominations and other than that compete in stuff together. they both have more fun with other people.

shame it's not a double because i would've loved to see the back of him.

it's between jo and sam tonight unfortunately. last night will either make or break my sammy. :(

sungrass
13-08-2010, 09:12 PM
John james is horrible, could you imagine having to live with him - any minute he would be tearing strips off you for no reason. he is like this big moody lout and i cant stand him. i wish he was nominated and out for eviction. it would be great to see that arrogant arse evicted
x