PDA

View Full Version : The housemates will vote who gets the free pass?!

prkp12
13-08-2010, 11:47 AM
It is also claimed that housemates will be given the chance to vote for who they think should win the series. The individual with the most votes will apparently gain a free pass to the final.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a260799/housemates-to-learn-of-early-finish.html

It was in that report^
Sounds better. less likely to be steve me thinks!
So like nominations but like choose 1 person? :P

prkp12
13-08-2010, 11:50 AM
bump

soleila
13-08-2010, 11:52 AM
If they do it in front of one another it would be a disaster, but if they do it in the DR it would be better.
However, I think the whole house should be up from now on so that the public really DO decide the winner!

Robertocarlo
13-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Of course they will choose Josie like the good little sheep they all are!

DrunkerThanMoses
13-08-2010, 11:56 AM
I hope the evicted hosumeate picks.

Jo will pick mario then :p

Malza
13-08-2010, 12:09 PM
I hope the evicted hosumeate picks.

Jo will pick mario then :p

That would be perfect :D

Complans
13-08-2010, 12:14 PM
ahaha, yes, let jo pick mario.

janaddy86
13-08-2010, 12:20 PM
If they do it in front of one another it would be a disaster, but if they do it in the DR it would be better.
However, I think the whole house should be up from now on so that the public really DO decide the winner!

Sounds like they may well be deciding as a group who gets the pass to the final.

It's going to be bedlam. And Mario will be hacked off if he doesn't get picked :)

BJ
13-08-2010, 12:41 PM
They almost certainly agree on Steve but none of them will really like it. There will be loads of moaning and bitching

Mario will go to bed or sit in the wardrobe and Dave will say Steve should have it but ...

Should be a long night folks

Zippy
13-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Pointless!

Surely theyre nominations already tell us who they favour in the house? I dont give a toss who the HMs want to win anyways!

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 12:46 PM
They should all go in the diary room one by one, so the other housemates can't see or see them and vote for one person that they want to get the free pass and then after everyone has done it then BB should announce who has the most votes and who as therefore got the free pass.
I think it'll either be Steve, Josie or Andrew that get the free pass. If Andrew gets it then I'm not that bothered because if he was up for eviction, I don't think he would go but I don't think it'd be fair if Steve or Josie got it because neither have been up for eviction. I know Steve waqs up for nomination once but that wasn't for eviction because he saved himself.

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Josie will be picked.

Josy
13-08-2010, 12:50 PM
They should all go in the diary room one by one, so the other housemates can't see or see them and vote for one person that they want to get the free pass and then after everyone has done it then BB should announce who has the most votes and who as therefore got the free pass.
I think it'll either be Steve, Josie or Andrew that get the free pass. If Andrew gets it then I'm not that bothered because if he was up for eviction, I don't think he would go but I don't think it'd be fair if Steve or Josie got it because neither have been up for eviction. I know Steve waqs up for nomination once but that wasn't for eviction because he saved himself.

Yeah I agree, they should ask them seperately then announce who got the most votes but I think no matter what way its done it will still either be Steve or Josie that gets the pass.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:50 PM
This is better than just having John stand up and them all shouting names at him.

They should do a BB9 Nominations Stunt and have them all write the name down on a white board and turn it round.
Far better.

But I like this voting idea just depends on how it's done.

It will be interesting to see if the votes match the public's opinion.

No it f**cking won't be interesting it'll be boring, The majority of the public have got it right this year and supported the entertainers this is the first series the entertaining people haven't been voted out right away, okay maybe Sunshine, Rachael, Govan etc but they wouldn't of lasted long anyway.

And I'm quite sure you lot would do what I would do and vote Steve out too, so we did get it right this year it's a shame the housemates are delusional *****s that think we love Steve.

Incensed
13-08-2010, 12:53 PM
From unreality tv:

During tonight’s live eviction show on Channel 4, housemates will be given one minute to pick who they want to win the series, that person will be granted immunity from all further nominations and will automatically take part in the final on Tuesday August 24th.

psychtracker
13-08-2010, 12:59 PM
It'd be pretty lame tactics by the housemates if they chose Steve or Josie (given neither of them have faced the public vote). If it was me choosing, i'd be going for someone i'd think had NO chance of winning!

janaddy86
13-08-2010, 01:00 PM
From unreality tv:

During tonight’s live eviction show on Channel 4, housemates will be given one minute to pick who they want to win the series, that person will be granted immunity from all further nominations and will automatically take part in the final on Tuesday August 24th.

It's not clear, but the way it's all sounding is that it's a group decision against the clock. Diary room or individual votes hasn't been mentioned yet I don't think!

psychtracker
13-08-2010, 01:03 PM
It's not clear, but the way it's all sounding is that it's a group decision against the clock. Diary room or individual votes hasn't been mentioned yet I don't think!

Yeah...MOST likely a group decision. I can't imagine them in and out of the Diary Room on live coverage, too time consuming. The could have them write down who they want, BUT i think they want them bickering again, like with the new HMs group decision.

wilful_woodpecker
13-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Emma had a video on C4/BB website explaining how it will work earlier this morning:

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/breaking-news-free-pass-to-the-final/play.c4

against the clock they pick one person as a group; that person has a free ticket to the final.

Sadly I think this is such a bad decision ...

And I agree with others, we need to have Steve and Josie available to kick out before final night; I suspect whichever of those it is though, could well be first out - it could just backlash on them

Ramsay
13-08-2010, 01:11 PM
the evicted HM should choose
and they should be told with bob righter:)

janaddy86
13-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Emma had a video on C4/BB website explaining how it will work earlier this morning:

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/breaking-news-free-pass-to-the-final/play.c4

against the clock they pick one person as a group; that person has a free ticket to the final.

Sadly I think this is such a bad decision ...

And I agree with others, we need to have Steve and Josie available to kick out before final night; I suspect whichever of those it is though, could well be first out - it could just backlash on them

I saw the video last night, she doesn't mention that it is done as a group, just against the clock if I remember correctly!!

It's still open to interpretation!

Danielle1232
13-08-2010, 01:13 PM
There all going to pick steve! xxx

Stacey.
13-08-2010, 01:15 PM
The evicted housemate should choose definitely.

But if it's like a house vote or something, then it'll probably be Steve who gets chosen.

janaddy86
13-08-2010, 01:26 PM
What 'event' was it before, in one of the earlier series where housemates had to vote or something against the clock, individually, in the diary room?

Was it just 'live' nominations I am thinking of? That was on an eviction night wasn't it?

kim2390
13-08-2010, 01:30 PM
I dont think that they would pick steve. Too many of them have nominated/contemplated nominating him. I think that they would give the free pass to Josie as she rarely gets nominated and many of them have said how much they like her as a person. However because Dave has been moaning so much about being up for eviction the past three weeks and how BB hates him, they might give it to him.