PDA

View Full Version : john james is a bully

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I dont use the word lightly but he is a bully.
this is the definition of a bully and it fits john james to a t-

bullying is a form of abuse. it comprises repeated acts over time that involves a real or perceived imbalance of power with the more powerful individual or group abusing those who are less powerful.
the public imbalance may be social power. emotional and verbal abuse is bullying.
bullying is an act of repeated aggressive behaviour in order to intentionally hurt another person psysically or mentally.
when a person inflicts injury or discomfort upon another person through words or in other ways.
social aggression includes spreading gossip, arguing others into submission.
Adults who bully have personalities that are authoritarian, with a strong need to control or dominate.
some bullies are arrogant, others use bullying as a tool to conceal shame or anxiety or to boost self esteem.
By demeaning others the abuser feels empowered.
They have a quickness to anger.
If agressive behaviour is not challenged in childhood there is a danger that it may become habitual.
bystanders may participate or watch sometimes out fear of becoming the next victim.

serensilver
13-08-2010, 12:01 PM
if he was a bully big brother would have kicked him out by now! no matter how popular he is! and none of his housemates have nomintaed him because "he's a bully!" and the word bully has nev er been brought up in the house! you're just calling him a bully because you dont like him.

He may sound nasty when he argues with someone but if he had an accent like Ben you wouldnt say he was aggresive you'd say it was funny seeing a posh bloke trying to row!

Livia
13-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Please... I beg you... not another cut-and-paste definition of the word "bully". I feel like someone does it every two weeks. We all know what the word means.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 12:07 PM
if he was a bully big brother would have kicked him out by now! no matter how popular he is! and none of his housemates have nomintaed him because "he's a bully!" and the word bully has nev er been brought up in the house! you're just calling him a bully because you dont like him.

He may sound nasty when he argues with someone but if he had an accent like Ben you wouldnt say he was aggresive you'd say it was funny seeing a posh bloke trying to row!

Big brother called him to the diary room before he got the chance to really get going. If big brother had left them alone I am certain he would have become violent enough to be removed from the house.

stop thnking with your vagina. surely you've gone off him a bit after last nigt :conf:

Chuckyegg
13-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Yeah yeah......they all are...and the show is a fix and they're all secretly gay and fake.

serensilver
13-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Big brother called him to the diary room before he got the chance to really get going. If big brother had left them alone I am certain he would have become violent enough to be removed from the house.

:wavey: why didnt BB call Sam to? just because John didnt go crying to his bed playing the sympathy card? They both gave as good as they got right? :wavey: Sam knows John James and knew full well that if he went in the bathroom and called John james a "di*k head" or whatever that he's gonna react!

karezza
13-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Crab Eyes is a bully.
JJ is a bully.
Dave is a bully.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 12:16 PM
:wavey: why didnt BB call Sam to? j!
because big bro always calls the most aggressive in the argument/fight into the diary room. What else you wannu know?

ange7
13-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Bullying? lol ..... they weren't picking on him.. if anything JJ1 has left Sam to it while Sam always singles out Josie. Sam got what he had come... I agreed with everything they said about him... ie he's a sh*stirrer. It's not like JJ1 has never said that to his face.

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Yep. John James is a nasty, two faced, bitchy, back stabbing, aggressive, argumentative bully!! :nono:

crystaltreasure
13-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I don't think JJ1 is a bully but he is controlling.. Sam has picked on Josie for a while and JJ1 did nothing until Josie spoke to him, call me old fashioned but I would expect my partner to stand up to another man who called me names..that's love and respect instead he laughed, no decent man would laugh at his partner being called names like that, its not nice and its not funny. He fell out with Sam because he is a control freak..

ange7
13-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Yep. John James is a nasty, two faced, bitchy, back stabbing, aggressive, argumentative bully!! :nono:

"John James & Josie prepare for Children In Need 2010"
lamer than lame....did this pic make you laugh?

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 01:51 PM
hes a bully, end of.

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah, he is a bully. After what happened last night, I don't know how you can say otherwise.

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 02:02 PM
So John, JJ and Dave bitch about Sam and then John stands up to him and actually tells him and Dave and JJ say nothing and John is a bully?! It's different when Sam goes around insulting people calling them fat and stuff and noone says anything about that.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 02:04 PM

bullying is a form of abuse. it comprises repeated acts over time that involves a real or perceived imbalance of power with the more powerful individual or group abusing those who are less powerful.
the public imbalance may be social power. emotional and verbal abuse is bullying.
bullying is an act of repeated aggressive behaviour in order to intentionally hurt another person psysically or mentally.
when a person inflicts injury or discomfort upon another person through words or in other ways.
Adults who bully have personalities that are authoritarian, with a strong need to control or dominate.
some bullies are arrogant, others use bullying as a tool to conceal shame or anxiety or to boost self esteem.
If agressive behaviour is not challenged in childhood there is a danger that it may become habitual.
bystanders may participate or watch sometimes out fear of becoming the next victim.

I agree,he IS a bully

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 02:06 PM
So John, JJ and Dave bitch about Sam and then John stands up to him and actually tells him and Dave and JJ say nothing and John is a bully?! It's different when Sam goes around insulting people calling them fat and stuff and noone says anything about that.

Don't forget the hypocrite known as Crabby called Josie "fat arse" and !98 chins" and this is supposed to be the 'bloke' who 'loves ' her:joker::joker::joker:Crabby is a backstabbing barstewert and people need to admit it for once.

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Don't forget the hypocrite known as Crabby called Josie "fat arse" and !98 chins" and this is supposed to be the 'bloke' who 'loves ' her:joker::joker::joker:Crabby is a backstabbing barstewert and people need to admit it for once.dont forget stupid and clueless. and she still sits there staring at him.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 03:41 PM

Not as lame as someone going to the trouble to make an animation of something that didn't even take place!! Go figure

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 03:46 PM

Aww Angie, I'm touched you felt compelled enough to pass comment...

Yes it did make me laugh as it happens & you can talk about being lame love! :xyxwave:

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Not as lame as someone going to the trouble to make an animation of something that didn't even take place!! Go figure

Exactly, lol! Must have spent ages trying to get a second of footage that looked even remotely like she was giving JJ a hand job... FAIL :sleep:

BB_Eye
13-08-2010, 03:49 PM
if he was a bully big brother would have kicked him out by now! no matter how popular he is!

Lmao, with all due respect, are you serious?

robb
13-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Not a bully.....just a loud mouthed control freak who hates women, apart from u know who; who, after listening and siding with Sam during the threesome's rant in the shower, ended up begging Skippy to come to bed with her. Josie has done her best to toss the BB crown away, thanks to the tosser she shares a bed with.

boomoo
13-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Crab Eyes is a bully.
JJ is a bully.
Dave is a bully.

This conversation was setting Sam up for nomination on Monday, by JJ1, JJ2, and Dave.

They have already done the same thing on Corin.

JJ1 said he would ditch anyone who uses him to get to the final. JJ2 looked very sheepish because he is the one using JJ1.

JJ1 would have been out weeks ago if Josie had not put a stop to him arguing with everyone who looked like a potential winner.
He has used her for weeks. Saying he would be gone if it was not for her is using her.

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 04:52 PM

Agreed totally, just watch him tonight try and control the others in giving Hippo the free pass, just watch him