PDA

View Full Version : one question about fight night!

serensilver
13-08-2010, 12:07 PM
If all the boys dave,JJ and John James were bitching about Sam in the shower why is Sam and everyone on Tibb blaming john james???? if the 3 of them were all bitching?

Oh thats right another chance to slag John James off?:sleep:

Chuckyegg
13-08-2010, 12:10 PM
yeah, leave him alone coz he's dead dead gorgoeus.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 12:11 PM
If all the boys dave,JJ and John James were bitching about Sam in the shower why is Sam and everyone on Tibb blaming john james???? if the 3 of them were all bitching?

Because one of the main reasons is Sam was most upset because he thought john james was his friend and he was the most vocal in the bitching. JJ2 just licked arse and dave went on about sam disrupted the peace that HE'D set up in the house. Sam was hurt because he felt betrayed. It broke my heart when sam cried " you were the one i trusted the most!"

close your vagina and wake up girl! if you were in there he would destroy you too come nom time! :cloud:

BJ
13-08-2010, 12:12 PM
John James was ranting the most and that's what Sam mainly seemed to hear.

He was most upset by John James as he thought they were friends.

In the nest this morning Sam and John talked about it and Sam was obviously upset because he felt closer to John than anyone else in the house. John said he was going to say it to Sam's face but the fact is he didn't. When John said they'd all been bitching Sam told him "You weren't adding to the conversation, you were leading it"

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Anyone that calls last nights little row that got broke up within a minute, 'Fight Night 3' is a deluded.

serensilver
13-08-2010, 12:13 PM
yeah, leave him alone coz he's dead dead gorgoeus.

No im being serious the 3 of them were bitching right? why just blame John James?:conf: and its funny that whenever John fans make a thread about him people come back with "because he's fit" :sleep:

Personnally if i HAD to chose i'd say JJ is better looking

smudgie
13-08-2010, 12:15 PM

I think Dave started it, Jjames fell into the trap and had his fuse lit.
JJames was to blame for his own actions, which was quite disgusting to be honest. All his normal vitriolic claptrap. I am beginning to wonder if he is actually deluded enough to believe himself,

serensilver
13-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Anyone that calls last nights little row that got broke up within a minute, 'Fight Night 3' is a deluded.

true! thats just what everyone else calls it if i put "little argument" people would moan :nono:

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 12:17 PM
John James was supposed to be Sam's friend... Sam heard him slagging him off, that is why... He doesn't get on on with JJ anyway & he & Dave are not that close either... Can you understand that? Or are you too busy *gushing* over the gorgeous John James?? :conf:

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 12:38 PM

Exactly! Everyone always blames John, even if other people were involved. Pathetic! :nono: :conf:

crystaltreasure
13-08-2010, 12:44 PM
JJ1 is the most aggressive in his execution of speech , if he was just speaking at a normal tone it would have had a less impact on the outcome, Dave may not have said much but his is sly..by telling sam to go and have it out with JJ1 at that moment meant it kicked off because sam could not control himself and started calling JJ1 a p***k in the kitchen dave then came out and said what he did. Dave also was sly in saying to Mario that Josie would win..just to get him riled up..Dave is very sly, but JJ1 has anger and trust issues.

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 12:48 PM
John James was so aggressive. I wanted SAM TO SMACK HIM ONE THE SMUG................
Anyway, I will vote Dave out so that we can see that we do not approve of his bullying ways!!!

stewart64
13-08-2010, 01:52 PM
It's amazing how JJ1 manages to keep the hate from his targets. Sam may have found out, but Corin is still blissfully unaware and considers John James a mate.

He is playing a clever game, he usually manages to persuade the teen block vote to execute his enemies. He has had success after success epsecially with the two Rachels.

He will be shocked if Sam doesn't walk tonight, he will feel his power is diminished.

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Is it actually being called Fight Night 3?

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-08-2010, 02:01 PM
I think Dave started it, Jjames fell into the trap and had his fuse lit.
JJames was to blame for his own actions, which was quite disgusting to be honest. All his normal vitriolic claptrap. I am beginning to wonder if he is actually deluded enough to believe himself,

Having just watched it i totally agree with this.:thumbs:

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 02:06 PM

Sam thought he and John James were friends.
You don't spend 15-20 minutes sitting in a shower with four other people saying how 'Fake', 'Attention Seeking' and how much you want someone to go home if they are your friend. :nono:
JJ just kept trying to dig at Josie and Dave for the most part stayed quiet and stirred the pot when necessesary. Andrew was there but I don't think he said anything as Sam and Josie spoke to him about what they had heard.

And if you think slagging off a 'friend' in the shower or in any other circumstance is ok then obviously you're a John James Fan :spin:

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 02:11 PM

Because Sam thought Crabby was his friend,plus we all heard Crabby say that Sam was sucking up her(Josie) arse,Crabby is crapping himself that Josie is liking Sam as he might lose his ticket to the final,but he needent worry as he still has his fraudsters to look out for him

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 02:16 PM
JJ1 is the most aggressive in his execution of speech , if he was just speaking at a normal tone it would have had a less impact on the outcome, Dave may not have said much but his is sly..by telling sam to go and have it out with JJ1 at that moment meant it kicked off because sam could not control himself and started calling JJ1 a p***k in the kitchen dave then came out and said what he did. Dave also was sly in saying to Mario that Josie would win..just to get him riled up..Dave is very sly, but JJ1 has anger and trust issues.

Just saw some clips now, and first thing I thought is when, in kitchen after sam had heared it all, dave comes into kitchen as sam said Joh james can s**k my ****! Dave said go and tell him, I think that push Sam more to contront him, before he was really ready too. As Sam approached the bathroom you could hear Davefaintly say ' this should be interestin! and it all went from there, disapointed in Dave afraid he has alot to answer for too in how it blew up.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 02:25 PM
This is why!!
Sam was shocked to catch John James, JJ and David having a "bitching" session about him while showering this evening.

Following tonight's party, David, JJ and Andrew went into the pool. Later, John James joined JJ and David in the shower, and conversation turned to the graffiti artist.

JJ blasted Sam for his behaviour in the house, saying: "Where there's a line, he'll always cross it." John James agreed, and related Sam's involvement in his argument with Josie to David and JJ.

"I believe he was using that situation," John James said. "He didn't care about that situation, he didn't care about Josie [being upset]." JJ agreed, exclaiming: "Of course not!

"He was calling her a fat slag a few days ago and now he's her best mate? **** off."

Meanwhile, Sam and Josie had picked up on the conversation. Sam crouched behind the settee and laughed with Josie as they silently listened in to the discussion, while John James declared: "In a way, I hope he goes [in tomorrow's eviction]."

As Corin walked into the sitting room, the two eavesdroppers told her to be quiet and she joined Josie lying on the floor. Sam laughed as he explained: "They're bitching about me!"

The atmosphere took a sudden turn for the worse when John James asserted: "If Josie had kept [her dislike of Sam] up, if she'd kept her attitude the way it was last week, he would have been out. It's only because she's changed her opinion that he's got a chance."

Sam bolted over the sofa to where Josie lay, saying: "Seriously, are you hearing this? That is too much!" The two burst into hysterics, as Sam repeated: "Can you believe he just ****ing said that? That is so ****ing bitchy I don't know what! That is ****ing out of order, innit?"

Corin attempted to persuade Sam to leave the sitting room, but he refused, saying: "They're being really horrible. They're saying that I'm only being nice to Josie to be safe from eviction." Turning to Josie, he said: "This is all because I came into your conversation earlier, isn't it? ****ing knob."

As the trio continued to discuss Sam and the producers' decision to send him into the house, Sam explained to Josie that he had approached her earlier "because [she] looked genuinely upset". Josie reassured Sam that she did not feel the same as John James and JJ, but the 21-year-old appeared hurt by the allegations.

"I tell it how it is. If I don't like you one day then I'll tell you. Like earlier, when I had that argument with JJ. That's going to be shown before my eviction, if I was bothered about that why would I be having arguments with people?" he argued.

Continuing, he said: "They're just being ****ing knobs. John James is just so bitter about things." He then quietly added: "It's actually really upsetting. I thought he was one of my only genuine friends in the house."

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 02:27 PM
So if Sam thought John was such a good friend why has he been so vile to Josie since he came in seeing as Josie is basically Johns other half. Sam knows exactly what he has been doing and dont by the tears either, remember last fridays eviction night when they showed Sam being an idiot and davina said he will be in the diary room crying (or words to that effect) and the next clip he was in the diary room bottom lip trembling saying everyone was going to be putting him up etc etc he is manipulative. Yet he gets support on here like he should be proud of himself.

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Your totally right people just see it as a chance to slag John off , if it had been the other way around with Sam saying things to John James they would be saying Sam is a hero

Livia
13-08-2010, 02:33 PM

Because just the day before, John James was telling Josie that he "totally gets sam"; in fact he has "a friend just like Sam, with the same sense of humour" and that's why he understands Sam and gets on with him. Obviously that was before the bitch-fest in the shower.

And let's face it, Sam hasn't been any more rude about Josie's weight that John James has been.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 02:39 PM
So if Sam thought John was such a good friend why has he been so vile to Josie since he came in seeing as Josie is basically Johns other half. Sam knows exactly what he has been doing and dont by the tears either, remember last fridays eviction night when they showed Sam being an idiot and davina said he will be in the diary room crying (or words to that effect) and the next clip he was in the diary room bottom lip trembling saying everyone was going to be putting him up etc etc he is manipulative. Yet he gets support on here like he should be proud of himself.

It's not rocket science,Sam has come to like Josie and her him,Crabby doesn't like anyone getting in on his meal ticket for the final,he has only turned on Sam since Sam and Josie have got on!!!

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Your totally right people just see it as a chance to slag John off , if it had been the other way around with Sam saying things to John James they would be saying Sam is a hero

The thing is thats what happens depends who your a fan of, and who your not. So Sam haters could possible think JJ ' the hero' for bringing thing to attention. eg Nathan fans loved it when he stood up to shabby albiet coming across too agressive, but shabby fans thought it disgusting behaviour.

Bitch or hero depends on if they are your favourite or not.

crocs
13-08-2010, 02:43 PM
"He was calling her a fat slag a few days ago and now he's her best mate? **** off."

Because just the day before, John James was telling Josie that he "totally gets sam"; in fact he has "a friend just like Sam, with the same sense of humour" and that's why he understands Sam and gets on with him. Obviously that was before the bitch-fest in the shower.

And let's face it, Sam hasn't been any more rude about Josie's weight that John James has been.

Hear, hear. How many chins did John James say Josie has? I think it was 98.

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:45 PM
"Sam was shocked to catch John James, JJ and David having a "bitching""
really? ... he had no idea they didn't like the way he winds them up for airtime. He hasn't been told that over and over again? Sam thought JJ1 was his good mate?
please ...."awww poor Sam". He deserved that and more. He wasn't "shocked" by what they said nor does he consider anyone in there to be his mate.

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:50 PM

yeah ... Sam has stepped it up in the last few days. He has been at Josie non stop. Following her around making the horse noises, clearly trying to just irritate her and the rest for the cameras. JJ1, like most of us, thought his antics were funny for a while but Sam needs to learn some new tricks because the novelty of just being "a pain" is old. That's what's changed.

uvhater
13-08-2010, 02:51 PM
I know I am being petty but during the whole shower conversation John James kept his baseball cap on, even while sitting down. urgk must be so damp.

ange7
13-08-2010, 02:52 PM
I know I am being petty but during the whole shower conversation John James kept his baseball cap on, even while sitting down. urgk must be so damp.
lol............

uvhater
13-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Please I recorded it to watch it this morning, would have fallen asleep last night (as I do). Must have been one of the best LF I have seen - they are usually doing NOTHING.