PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Opinions! Is the BB:AS Shoot not the line up?

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Well?

Do you think that there will be more housemates entering on the final?
(Sounds so weird lol)

The promo pic shows some pretty crap housemates, and I'm trying to remain hopeful that this series will have some good housemates after all like say, at least one Big Brother bloody 2008 housemate and tbf a BB6 Housemate.

2 VERY Under rated shows I must say.

There has been 3 Drop outs from that line up, so will they be replaced by any good stand ins?

According to Gerry 'Rex, Bex, Luke and others are on stand by'
Sickens me they put Rex on stand by when people like Belo get a certain place.

I also noticed that PEJ said there would be 14 Housemates but there's 15 in that picture!

Maybe it's true that that picture is acctually not the line up and just generally random ex housemates advertising it?

What do you think?

You know how a random selection was picked for the funeral advert? Maybe they brought this lot back from that advert along with that slob McCririck and the other 2 Celebs to do that shoot just randomly?

I need someone to tell me something hopeful! :bawling:

janaddy86
13-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I don't think it's the final line-up, in fact I'd go as far as to say it's not the final line-up.

LaLaLand
13-08-2010, 12:27 PM
There'll be more entering for tasks, but that line-up is the OFFICIAL line up.

We'll see loads more here and there but not to stay.

MrGaryy
13-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Brian won, naturally he's going to get a place. I think that Makosi will be there as they surely must have a BB6 rep and I'm hoping there's at least one BB9 housemate too. I'm confident :)

dizzy bint
13-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Well, they are achieving their aim of having everybody talking about it. Very clever.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:31 PM
There'll be more entering for tasks, but that line-up is the OFFICIAL line up.

We'll see loads more here and there but not to stay.

How do you know it's the final line up?

Well that's just poor and no excuse tbh, We want them to stay it's just pathetic having some boring housemates in the final line up and have some of the greats enter for a little task.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Brian won, naturally he's going to get a place. I think that Makosi will be there as they surely must have a BB6 rep and I'm hoping there's at least one BB9 housemate too. I'm confident :)

Yeah I can't say I'm shocked at Brian going in.

I just had a horrible thought, if they put Rachel or Kat in over Rex to represent BB9 :shocked:
I'd scream at the TV On Launch lol

Would they not get Kemal or Craig or someone to represent BB6 if Makosi can't get in?

LaLaLand
13-08-2010, 12:33 PM
How do you know it's the final line up?

Well that's just poor and no excuse tbh, We want them to stay it's just pathetic having some boring housemates in the final line up and have some of the greats enter for a little task.

I remember seeing it on here ages ago that there would be a set lineup with dozens of other memorable housemates entering for task purposes.

TBH I'm not complaining I think that's a great lineup, you have to realise that only a handful of ex-housemates would even consider going back in so to get some of the characters they've managed to is brilliant.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I remember seeing it on here ages ago that there would be a set lineup with dozens of other memorable housemates entering for task purposes.

TBH I'm not complaining I think that's a great lineup, you have to realise that only a handful of ex-housemates would even consider going back in so to get some of the characters they've managed to is brilliant.

But Rex Newmark openly said he would love to go back in and he's not even there.

He is a stand by as far as I'm aware and 3 of this lot dropped out so I'm really hoping they got him in to replace Nick or something lol

LaLaLand
13-08-2010, 12:36 PM
But Rex Newmark openly said he would love to go back in and he's not even there.

He is a stand by as far as I'm aware and 3 of this lot dropped out so I'm really hoping they got him in to replace Nick or something lol

If 3 dropped out why would they officially release the promo with them on? Surely that's false advertising?

Jevans
13-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Personally just a line up of Ex housemates advertising BB Allstars of 'Ultimate Housemate'
It won't be all of them, just needed housemates to advertise it. "Who goes in. We decide" Perhaps they would have said "We've Decided" If they were the housemates

Callum
13-08-2010, 12:44 PM
If that was the official line up then why would they advertise the show with "Who goes in? We decide"

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:55 PM
If 3 dropped out why would they officially release the promo with them on? Surely that's false advertising?

The promo shot was done about 2 weeks ago and Nick, Craig and Brian dropped out after that.
I doubt they'd go to the trouble to shooting a new one, You're right it is false advertising but in some ways they didn't actually say 'This is the cast' we're all assuming it.

Personally just a line up of Ex housemates advertising BB Allstars of 'Ultimate Housemate'
It won't be all of them, just needed housemates to advertise it. "Who goes in. We decide" Perhaps they would have said "We've Decided" If they were the housemates

If that was the official line up then why would they advertise the show with "Who goes in? We decide"

You both have a good point.

I was worried they would be picking them just from this list but there's 15 there and they have to pick 14 so I doubt they'll be like 'Yeah you're all going in, Oh not you Charely.'

So hopefully you're right.

Wildcat!
13-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Its not the lineup patrick! If it was, and they published the photo, they wouldve told you its the official lineup!

Like I said, the want to make it a bit of a surprise. NO doubt a lot of those guys will be involved, but its definitely not the lineup, I can guarantee you that!
Just like I told you, if someone was contacted to be in the All Stars, they wouldnt tell you either.

SO just relax, and sit for the day!
A lot omore fun t see them come in as a surprise.

Incidently, BB female housemates, have always been the best, and created all the drama. I seriously doubt there would only be 5 girls!

They better have Grace, Makosi in there for me, and even hopefully CHanelle. Both I hated, but I loved what they brought to the house. Legends! :)