PDA

View Full Version : Josie Will Win Big Brother 11. [Some Little Points]

Patrick
13-08-2010, 12:30 PM
I know this doesn't make you the winner but listen to some of these 'scary' little coincidental things that have popped up regarding Josie:

On top of her bed she has a board with the word 'Winner!' wrote on it :( Obviously put there from a task but still :(

In the Glee Video, she sings the part 'Some Will Win and some will loose'

2 Days ago she said 'Oh I thought I was sleeping in the same room as Dane Bowers'

Ironically enough, Dane Bowers will be in that room and probably with her come next week.

And now recently ALOT of support has crept back for this beast, just when we thought we could of got her out early in the finale, her annoying 'Josie 2 win' minions return on Facebook and that.

I think she'll win, Don't be surprised.
If it came down to her and John James in the final 2, I urge you all to do the right thing for once and vote John James to win, Do you HONESTLY want to see that mess Josie in BB All Stars? She'll be the worse final winner ever.

mikeuk22
13-08-2010, 12:31 PM
LOL! Good find.. but I still think Corin is going to grab it ;)

Damaris
13-08-2010, 12:36 PM
She would no way be the worst final winner.
Brian (BB8),Rachel,Pete,Cameron,Sophie.
They are probably deserved it less.

poejoe
13-08-2010, 01:24 PM
there is no way josie or crabby will win but if by some chance josie does i think she will struggle with a house full of all stars ,. with them roots,no clothes and the way she eats she will make a complete show of herselfl

Joe.
13-08-2010, 01:26 PM
What' so wrong with Josie, JOSIE FTW, Legend!

Braden
13-08-2010, 01:29 PM
I hate both of them. But i'd rather see Josie uncomfortable in All-stars than John James.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 01:31 PM
LMAO At PoeJoe.

True though.

I think John will fit in on All Stars though :D
I so hope he gets this pass tonight 'cause he's in danger next week for sure.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 01:31 PM
LMAO At PoeJoe.

True though.

I think John will fit in on All Stars though :D
I so hope he gets this pass tonight 'cause he's in danger next week for sure.

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Josie will not win because a lot of her fans will vote for JJ. And vice versa.

Sam or Corin will win. I also have a sneaky feeling that Dave may be up there too. He has his own fanclub. Sad I know.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Josie will not win because a lot of her fans will vote for JJ. And vice versa.

Sam or Corin will win. I also have a sneaky feeling that Dave may be up there too. He has his own fanclub. Sad I know.

If Dave won it'll be so shocking.

I don't think Sam should win we don't know him all that well, if Corin won it'll be a nice end. 'Fake' or not she's hilarious.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 01:37 PM
What' so wrong with Josie, JOSIE FTW, Legend!

A legendary thumb-sucker - not exactly much adult competition for that title is there! :pat:

Zippy
13-08-2010, 01:39 PM
If Dave won it'll be so shocking.

I don't think Sam should win we don't know him all that well, if Corin won it'll be a nice end. 'Fake' or not she's hilarious.

Dave won't win but I think he'll finish higher than expected.

Yeah even I will admit she turns it, like, up, like, a notch, like, in the DR, like. But its not a crime to try and amuse the viewers! They all act up in the DR. Its like the houses own mini stage.