PDA

View Full Version : Josie what is she playing at???

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 01:04 PM
For somebody who apparently loves John James she does her best to rile him up. All day yesterday she was at him untill they had the argument and then as soon as John James tried to put his side across she used her line of "i dont want to talk about this" and then while John James Dave and JJ1 were giving thier Constructive Criticsm about Sam lol she sat thier and encouraged sam to eavesdrop on them

I think she is a sly nast piece of work and i cannot believe i am gonna say this but I hate her more than Corin

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Stop trying to twist things to make John James look good. He was in the wrong last night. C'mon now.

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Stop trying to twist things to make John James look good. He was in the wrong last night. C'mon now.

How was he in the wrong he said a few home truths to Sam and Sam did not like it Simple , JJ2 and Dave were also there but they get none of the stick John James does

SoBig
13-08-2010, 01:16 PM
How was he in the wrong he said a few home truths to Sam and Sam did not like it Simple , JJ2 and Dave were also there but they get none of the stick John James does

Not true.

Watch this video to see what happened.

PM ME FOR LINK

13 hour mark. Skip to the part with JJ, Dave and John James in the shower.

They were in the shower bitching behind Sam's back for nearly 35 minutes. John James was being two faced.

Tom4784
13-08-2010, 01:18 PM
For a few days I did think it was Josie who was the nasty one but it's obvious now it's John James. Hopefully she keeps her distance from him for a while as he's obviously a bad inffluence.

luvJJ
13-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Josie's either being very clever here, or has more substance than we'd credited her with. She stood up for Sam when she felt he was being bullied, and she knows John James will come running back to her crying and apologising, so she'll have the upper hand once again.

Josie's gone up in my estimation this week.

luvJJ
13-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Josie's either being very clever here, or has more substance than we'd credited her with. She stood up for Sam when she felt he was being bullied, and she knows John James will come running back to her crying and apologising, so she'll have the upper hand once again.

Josie's gone up in my estimation this week.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 01:45 PM
For a few days I did think it was Josie who was the nasty one but it's obvious now it's John James. Hopefully she keeps her distance from him for a while as he's obviously a bad inffluence.

Nah - Josie is a manipulative, nasty witch - who isn't as stupid as she would have us believe!

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 01:52 PM
When you eventually hit puberty you might understand sexual tension a little better

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 02:05 PM
From week one shes humiliated him(telling him loudly in front of folk he has bad breath)she back stabs him ALL the time ,she is in there for herself no feeling for John or anyone,cold as ice

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Nah - Josie is a manipulative, nasty witch - who isn't as stupid as she would have us believe!

VERY true Wombaii

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 02:09 PM
john james calles her stupid and clueless and she still goes back for more.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 02:17 PM
john james calles her stupid and clueless and she still goes back for more.

Maybe just another attempt at getting the sympathy vote - everyone feeling so sorry for her because JJ is being so mean to her! :sleep:

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 02:22 PM
I have said for a while now that John James is much more emotionally involved with her than she is him. I think she does believe he wont be interested with her on the outside but I dont think she really is that bothered. I like Josie but am beginning to see another side to her, she is very good at putting on stupid to suit herself.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 03:06 PM
I have said for a while now that John James is much more emotionally involved with her than she is him. I think she does believe he wont be interested with her on the outside but I dont think she really is that bothered. I like Josie but am beginning to see another side to her, she is very good at putting on stupid to suit herself.

Spot on !!

lynz
13-08-2010, 03:07 PM
For somebody who apparently loves John James she does her best to rile him up. All day yesterday she was at him untill they had the argument and then as soon as John James tried to put his side across she used her line of "i dont want to talk about this" and then while John James Dave and JJ1 were giving thier Constructive Criticsm about Sam lol she sat thier and encouraged sam to eavesdrop on them

I think she is a sly nast piece of work and i cannot believe i am gonna say this but I hate her more than Corin

By the way she has looked at him at times last night and again today, I think she may be beginning to see what a fake he is.

lynz
13-08-2010, 03:07 PM

Sorry but I think that the only one John James is emotionally involved with is himself.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 03:08 PM

I am sure Josie and Corin will cope with your hate,afterall so many more people love them:xyxwave:

Livia
13-08-2010, 03:09 PM
It isn't John James' place to give people some "home truths". He would freaking implode if someone tried to give him some home truths, and yet he feels in a position to point out everyone else's faults. In the real world his attitude would get him a fat lip.