PDA

View Full Version : Sams Gameplan ??

lukebartram
13-08-2010, 01:52 PM
I Started to See It , Johnjames Made Sense Of It.

He Knew Who Was Favourite Before He Went In, (as he told josie+johnjames)

he seen who gets most airtime

and he wont leave them alone,

he never hangs around with people like jj,jo,steve because he knows there boring and wont get seen on camera

ad he is always in the diarying room

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Agreed 100% hes been at it since he went in

sldore
13-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh come on, he's clever enough to know that he didn't have a chance of winning when he entered... I doubt gameplan has even crossed his mind. He's just being himself and trying to stir the house like he promised he would.

lukebartram
13-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Agreed 100% hes been at it since he went in

I Hope The Public Who Votes Sees It As well

lukebartram
13-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh come on, he's clever enough to know that he didn't have a chance of winning when he entered... I doubt gameplan has even crossed his mind. He's just being himself and trying to stir the house like he promised he would.

But why is he always with johnjames and josie, he knows when he got in, they get the best airtime, you dont see him with the boring people do you

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I think hes in there to gain as much publicity and notoriety as possible and to try and make the favourites look bad...who has he wound up the most? and tried to stick to like glue, Josie, Jon James and Corin, to some extent Dave he doesnt really bother with any of the others.

sldore
13-08-2010, 02:11 PM
I think hes in there to gain as much publicity and notoriety as possible and to try and make the favourites look bad...who has he wound up the most? and tried to stick to like glue, Josie, Jon James and Corin, to some extent Dave he doesnt really bother with any of the others.

Even if that is true (which I doubt) good for him! Corin, John James and Josie are all boring as **** without Sam.

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Even if that is true (which I doubt) good for him! Corin, John James and Josie are all boring as **** without Sam.

wot? hahaha...Im sure hes very entertaining if your 12 and eat too many sweets

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Sam is a wanker get him out , he can give all that **** to josie and as soon as something is said to him he starts crying

sldore
13-08-2010, 02:14 PM
wot? hahaha...Im sure hes very entertaining if your 12 and eat too many sweets

I'm not 12 and I don't eat sweets... too many calories