PDA

View Full Version : Calling all John James and Sam fans???

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 03:46 PM
We gonna have to unite for the next eviction. For some reason BB have made it a double eviction with a vote to evict. Our boys are in massive danger even though there the most popular there are a lot of haters for the both of them so we must unite to evict people like steve.

What you Think

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 03:53 PM
LOL, desperation, much! :joker:

I'm a Sam fan & will be voting out John James many many times... :xyxwave:

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 03:55 PM

Well you will be putting your fav in Sam out aswell good luck with that

Jack_
13-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Absolutely no point - they will both receive mammoth percentages. Steve has won this whole thing, to be honest.

The clueless voters will ensure this crap series ends up with a crap winner. Bless em :joker:

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Absolutely no point - they will both receive mammoth percentages. Steve has won this whole thing, to be honest.

The clueless voters will ensure this crap series ends up with a crap winner. Bless em :joker:

I cannot believe they did a vote to evict , i knew they were stupid but not this stupid

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Well you will be putting your fav in Sam out aswell good luck with that

I said I was a Sam fan, he's not my favourite... :xyxwave:

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 03:59 PM

Well you want a crap winner, ol crab eyes himself... :sleep:

serensilver
13-08-2010, 03:59 PM
dont worry it'll be vote to save and John and sam have many more fans than people like mario,steve,andrew dont worry!

i think in the double if its vote to save Steve and Andrew or possibly mario will be out JJ may be in danger too!

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 04:01 PM
dont worry it'll be vote to save and John and sam have many more fans than people like mario,steve,andrew dont worry!

i think in the double if its vote to save Steve and Andrew or possibly mario will be out JJ may be in danger too!

Its a vote to evict

Jack_
13-08-2010, 04:01 PM
I cannot believe they did a vote to evict , i knew they were stupid but not this stupid

I'm beginning to believe it's just done as a massive middle finger up to us hardcore fans, really.

Well you want a crap winner, ol crab eyes himself... :sleep:

Without him the most entertaining thing this series in weeks wouldn't have happened last night [the argument].

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:02 PM

No, it has been confirmed it's vote to evict... Bye bye crab eyes :xyxwave:

serensilver
13-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Its a vote to evict

what! its always been vote to save for the final week! why are they changing it now! the final will be steve,mario,JJ,Andrew,Dave in this case! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 04:03 PM
what! its always been vote to save for the final week! why are they changing it now! the final will be steve,mario,JJ,Andrew,Dave in this case! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

I no complete bull , someone needs to twitter Davina and tell her how stupid this is

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:04 PM

It isn't the final week though, it ends on Tuesday 24th, so after the eviction(s) next Friday it will be a vote to win...

Patrick
13-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm beginning to believe it's just done as a massive middle finger up to us hardcore fans, really.

Without him the most entertaining thing this series in weeks wouldn't have happened last night [the argument].

This.

I bet the majority of his haters are Rachel Rice's grandchildren.

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 04:08 PM
This.

I bet the majority of his haters are Rachel Rice's grandchildren.

loooool , but serious this has to be the most stupid thing BB have ever done

serensilver
13-08-2010, 04:09 PM
It isn't the final week though, it ends on Tuesday 24th, so after the eviction(s) next Friday it will be a vote to win...

Well on Tuesday it will be the final week:wavey: we need to get rid of the bores first!

smudgie
13-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Double eviction next week with the whole house up, brilliant.
Pleased it is a vote to evict, then vote to save the week after. Perfect.
Gives you a proper chance to get out who you don't want to win next week.:dance:

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
13-08-2010, 04:11 PM
BYE BYE JohnJames
Sam fans HATE HIM for bullying Sam
Ahahaha
Corin & Sam FTW
And John isn't a fav he's slipping

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Sam and John like each other, Sam said that he felt closest to John in the house.

serensilver
13-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Josie and sam are joint fav to win! with josie shortening and sam drifting!:dance:

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 04:34 PM

Me too,:xyxwave:

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Well on Tuesday it will be the final week:wavey: we need to get rid of the bores first!

That's be Crabby then:xyxwave:

Jack_
13-08-2010, 04:36 PM
That's be Crabby then:xyxwave:

You realise the most entertaining moment in weeks [last night's argument], wouldn't have happened had John not been there?

:sleep:

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Sam and John like each other, Sam said that he felt closest to John in the house.

Err yeah, until John James stabbed him in the back last night & slagged him off!! :joker:

Vicky.
13-08-2010, 04:37 PM
You realise the most entertaining moment in weeks [last night's argument], wouldn't have happened had John not been there?

Seems this year that just because you dislike a housemate, it means they are boring, rather than just a dick.

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:37 PM

And? I'm sure other entertaining things would have been shown... we don't want him to win :xyxwave:

Jack_
13-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Seems this year that just because you dislike a housemate, it means they are boring, rather than just a dick.

Aye...can't get my head round it. Seems it's not only the producers that are intent on making this the dullest series yet.

I'm sure other entertaining things would have been shown

What entertaining things? In BB11? Are you serious?

:joker:

That is all.

Lister of Smeg
13-08-2010, 04:45 PM
BYE BYE JohnJames
Sam fans HATE HIM for bullying Sam
Ahahaha
Corin & Sam FTW

And John isn't a fav he's slipping
actually as of last night his odds are shortening again :joker:

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Aye...can't get my head round it. Seems it's not only the producers that are intent on making this the dullest series yet.

What entertaining things? In BB11? Are you serious?

That is all.

Well if you find an argumentative, aggressive, mummys boy lying in bed for weeks on end with a woman he doesn't even fancy entertaining, then you need to get out more...

and one for luck...

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 04:48 PM

lol i no everyone keeps on saying John James came out of this worse but the odds tell a different story , but i am worried about next week

Jack_
13-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Well if you find an argumentative, aggressive, mummys boy lying in bed for weeks on end with a woman he doesn't even fancy entertaining, then you need to get out more...

and one for luck...

Aw - why exactly do I need to get out more my darling? What a laughable assumption. Did I upset you :bawling:

I find arguments/gameplayers far more entertaining than some non-entities chatting boring sh!t doing absolutely **** all.

Steve, Mario, Jo etc - all pointless housemates. How you could justify that they're more entertaining that John, is just beyond me.

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Aw - why exactly do I need to get out more my darling? What a laughable assumption. Did I upset you :bawling:

I find arguments/gameplayers far more entertaining than some non-entities chatting boring sh!t doing absolutely **** all.

Steve, Mario, Jo etc - all pointless housemates. How you could justify that they're more entertaining that John, is just beyond me.

Because your favourite is John James dear... that is all... ;)

By the way I can't stand Steve, Mario & Jo either...

My favourites are Corin & Sam (though do like Joise, ish)

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
13-08-2010, 04:57 PM

Where is Crab eyes on the fav list?
Oh wait he slipped down to forth fav and where's Sam? Still sitting in his throne..

Legend killer
13-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh wait he slipped down to forth fav and where's Sam? Still sitting in his throne..

I so badly wanted the Corin vs John vote to save showdown , but i canoot see it happening now:bawling:

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
13-08-2010, 05:00 PM
I so badly wanted the Corin vs John vote to save showdown , but i canoot see it happening now:bawling:

Corin will be in the final as for crabeyes he will be evicted next week i'll be voting for his ass to be evicted

CrabEyes you have been evicted. Please leave the big brother house and ******* off back to Australia

Lister of Smeg
13-08-2010, 05:19 PM

Sam is currently 2nd but drifting fast John is 4th and shortening :dance:

Lister of Smeg
13-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Corin will be in the final as for crabeyes he will be evicted next week i'll be voting for his ass to be evicted

CrabEyes you have been evicted. Please leave the big brother house and ******* off back to Australia

lol im going to laugh if John survives again next week :joker:.

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 05:55 PM

Totally!

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Of the 'originals' DAVE is the biggest threat to JJJ fans! Don't waste money voting on the rest!