DoM-h
13-08-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL. He's drunk on the lord :')

King Gizzard
13-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Been posted so many times before..

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Needs to be reposted so fools dont think Dave is ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with a church ,or even God ,hes a charlatan and a fake conman

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Needs to be reposted so fools dont think Dave is ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with a church ,or even God ,hes a charlatan and a fake conman

Well said Chuff! Funny how his fans don't want these vids to keep being posted...

billy123
13-08-2010, 04:25 PM
in the interest of fairness then this should also be reposted to show what a vile cretin crabeyes is.
xeffxb_sam-vs-john-james-fight-night-3-fol_shortfilms

as90
13-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Give it a break, been seen a hundred times, it was meant in good spirits and most people see it that way.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Give it a break, been seen a hundred times, it was meant in good spirits and most people see it that way.

What kind of good spirit was it meant in? Sitting in a wheelchair meant for a disabled person isn't in good spirit at all! :nono:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Well said Chuff! Funny how his fans don't want these vids to keep being posted...

His fans /fellow heathens are as bad as his ,And before ANYONE presses the triangle i mean his fellow conmen ,not everyday fans who know no better ,but the equal conmen who also makes a living out of conning sick people

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:31 PM
What kind of good spirit was it meant in? Sitting in a wheelchair meant for a disabled person isn't in good spirit at all! :nono:

It was just ANOTHER of his vile cons to fleece dying folk

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Get this horrible creep out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkgdKiSzx0

We have all seen those vids a million times - so don't waste your time!

People have already made their minds up on Dave, one way or the other, you showing more vids will make no difference! :sleep:

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 04:37 PM

Could have the opposite affect if he isn't careful - as people get sick of others trying to force their opinions on them! :nono:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:40 PM
in the interest of fairness then this should also be reposted to show what a vile cretin crabeyes is.
xeffxb_sam-vs-john-james-fight-night-3-fol_shortfilms

Did John or Sam take money off dying people ? do they travel the world conning folk ?NO BIG difference

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Still conning on live feed now ,on about if he won the cash £50,000 of it will go to India !! Of course it will ........ heathen :sleep:

Wilton_Shagpile
13-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Could have the opposite affect if he isn't careful - as people get sick of others trying to force their opinions on them! :nono:

It's a forum, opinions are given, and in mine he's a horrible creep.

I dont care how many times you've seen the clip, not everyone has...if it gets him the boot tonight good riddance.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 04:54 PM
It was just ANOTHER of his vile cons to fleece dying folk

I know, some people think we are guillible enough to be taken in by that explanation. Why did he need to go onto the streets of leeds sat in a wheelchair when he is capable of walking. What was the idea behind that? I am not buying that excuse that he was doing it as a bit of fun.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 04:54 PM
It's a forum, opinions are given, and in mine he's a horrible creep.

I dont care how many times you've seen the clip, not everyone has...if it gets him the boot tonight good riddance.

It won't! :sleep:

Julie10
13-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Still conning on live feed now ,on about if he won the cash £50,000 of it will go to India !! Of course it will ........ heathen :sleep:

And how much will go to his jacuzzi and sauna that he kept banging on about I wonder?

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:57 PM
I know, some people think we are guillible enough to be taken in by that explanation. Why did he need to go onto the streets of leeds sat in a wheelchair when he is capable of walking. What was the idea behind that? I am not buying that excuse that he was doing it as a bit of fun.

NO WAY it was "fun" someone will have been with him carrying the begging bowl so he can buy his next new car and pay his mortgage

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:58 PM
And how much will go to his jacuzzi and sauna that he kept banging on about I wonder?

I dont know,but one things for sure not 1p of it will go to India

housemate
13-08-2010, 05:00 PM
could have the opposite affect if he isn't careful - as people get sick of others trying to force their opinions on them! :nono:

lol!!!!

parmnion
13-08-2010, 05:23 PM

Have you seen jackass?

did you laugh?

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Have you seen jackass?

did you laugh?

Jackass is for Jackasses!

flamingGalah!
13-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Have you seen jackass?

did you laugh?

They are not christian ministers preaching to people or claiming they can cure cancer...

Oh & I don't find Jackass very amusing anyway...

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 05:40 PM
What? Dave's Vids??? What "buy 3 on ebay" and stunt repeated around the UK - get real!
He posted these vids - we saw them - and the disabled are not stupid, just disgusted by his disrespect!

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 05:42 PM
We have all seen those vids a million times - so don't waste your time!

People have already made their minds up on Dave, one way or the other, you showing more vids will make no difference! :sleep:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: Not listening! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 05:50 PM
They are not christian ministers preaching to people or claiming they can cure cancer...

Oh & I don't find Jackass very amusing anyway...

Well said ,anyone who watchs Jackass knows it is a TV entertainment show,not a anti Christ dressed as a monk conning cancer victims

Ryan57
13-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I will judge Dave on his actions in the house, and in the house only.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Well said ,anyone who watchs Jackass knows it is a TV entertainment show,not a anti Christ dressed as a monk conning cancer victims

You keep saying that - but there is no evidence of that - nowhere can anyone produce evidence of Dave saying he charges cancer victims to 'cure' them - something that has got exaggerated out of all proportion!