PDA

View Full Version : Sam Sam better not go

InOne
13-08-2010, 04:46 PM
When he first came in I did think he was an annoying twat. But I have warmed to him as he did stir things up and he does seem an ok guy really. It would just be ridiculous if Jo stayed over him, but these odds are looking worrying. It would be **** if he went just cos of a clash with golden boy skippy.

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 04:47 PM
if sam goes then its rigged.

Jack_
13-08-2010, 04:48 PM
He will go - I'm almost certain of it now.

And even if by some miracle he doesn't, he'll be leaving next week in one of the worst decisions the producers have ever made.

Livia
13-08-2010, 04:49 PM
I feel the same as the OP. I didn't like Sam at first, but I'd take ten Sams over one John James. I don't think he'll go, I think it'll be Jo.

smudgie
13-08-2010, 04:53 PM
I feel the same as the OP. I didn't like Sam at first, but I'd take ten Sams over one John James. I don't think he'll go, I think it'll be Jo.

:dance: Hearing you say that gives me hope for Sam.:hugesmile:
My worry is that he is going to be the JJames fan base target for tonight.

Beastie
13-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Pick up the phone and vote out Jo then.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 04:55 PM
No chance !! hes safe as houses

InOne
13-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Pick up the phone and vote out Jo then.

Stop being so bossy :nono:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Stop being so bossy :nono:

Dave fan............... :crazy::pat:

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Dave fan............... :crazy::pat:

Who? D:

Edit: OHhhh beast. Yep all in the glory lol

Livia
13-08-2010, 05:07 PM
:dance: Hearing you say that gives me hope for Sam.:hugesmile:
My worry is that he is going to be the JJames fan base target for tonight.

I'm always a 'first impressions' person, but sometimes I'm wrong and I think I was with Sam. The thing about John James' fanbase is it seems, with a few exceptions, to be prepubescent girls who aren't really sure what a man is supposed to be like beyond 'cute'. Let's hope there's a pocket money drought next week, and a disturbance in phone top-up technology.

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Sam wont go...jo'll be outa there..

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Sam wont go...jo'll be outa there..

Hope so, but you seen the odds :bawling:

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Sam needs to stay! I would love to see him win over JJ or Josie - the look on their faces would be priceless!

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 05:16 PM

Agreed!

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Hope so, but you seen the odds :bawling:

No, because despite having half a brain (which might be disputed by some lol) I cant get me head round betting..

Although it does seem like there are loads of stupid 'campaigns' going on via various methods to get certain housemates out, if he's fallen foul of one of those you might be right.

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Actually Sam's odds-crash started long before the argument - during the influential Thu HL show in fact. Although FMs here seemed to lap it up, the gambling community appeared to believe he had an eviction-threatening stinker (he looked very bratty IMO too).

Will he greet and have a wee 8 years' old type strop again if he gets the big drop-kick?

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:19 PM
No, because despite having half a brain (which might be disputed by some lol) I cant get me head round betting..

Although it does seem like there are loads of stupid 'campaigns' going on via various methods to get certain housemates out, if he's fallen foul of one of those you might be right.

Really all depends how they edit his argument with John.

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Sam wont go

He'll stay if he's lucky enough that Jo's initial lead proves enough

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:23 PM

It doesn't - research shows 95% of votes are cast before the Friday show even starts. Also, lines will close while they're showing the late-night action so it's largely irrelevant.

Kerry
13-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I'd say Jo will go. I'll be very surprised if Sam does

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:25 PM
It doesn't - research shows 95% of votes are cast before the Friday show even starts. Also, lines will close while they're showing the late-night action so it's largely irrelevant.

:bawling:

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:26 PM
What on earth has happened to make him be the one that will be leaving. Only yesterday
it was a cert he would be staying and jo would be leaving. Very strange!

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 05:27 PM

I dont think there's a way of editing that to make any of them look good...

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:29 PM
What on earth has happened to make him be the one that will be leaving. Only yesterday
it was a cert he would be staying and jo would be leaving. Very strange!

As I said above, Sam's odds-crash started long before the argument with JJ1 - during the influential Thu HL show in fact. Although FMs here seemed to lap it up, the gambling community appeared to believe he had an eviction-threatening stinker (he looked very bratty IMO too).

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:29 PM
I dont think there's a way of editing that to make any of them look good...

True, was sorta all out war in the end.

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:32 PM

Remember that the last segment of the programme is shown after lines-close

Unless they devote more that 14 minutes solely to the argument, it's not gonna be a voting factor to mosr of the public

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 05:36 PM

I think Sam fell a bit flat on his face really (I'm not a JJ fan btw)...he went in there as some rebel, telling home truths and being all up in Josie's face....but when it came to the crunch of copping some back, he cried....rebellious resolve crumbled...

I dont dislike Sam either, I've grown to like him, I just dont think he's the massive saviour of the series he was cracked up to be. I do like the relationship he seems to be forming with Josie now though...he just needs to learn a few boundaries.

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Remember that the last segment of the programme is shown after lines-close

Unless they devote more that 14 minutes solely to the argument, it's not gonna be a voting factor to mosr of the public

Well on the vid I saw it was like 11mins. They will probably make it 5 mins if that.

Angus
13-08-2010, 05:39 PM
If Sam goes over Jo tonight, then I will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's a fix.

Can you imagine the house without Sam?:eek: Boredom would plumb new depths.:bored::sleep:

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I think Sam fell a bit flat on his face really (I'm not a JJ fan btw)...he went in there as some rebel, telling home truths and being all up in Josie's face....but when it came to the crunch of copping some back, he cried....rebellious resolve crumbled...

I dont dislike Sam either, I've grown to like him, I just dont think he's the massive saviour of the series he was cracked up to be. I do like the relationship he seems to be forming with Josie now though...he just needs to learn a few boundaries.

Well yeah, I mean he was a nightmare for them at first. And he still borderline stalks Josie. He is no saviour, but he definitely should stay over Jo. It's just annoying people will forget what a whiney bitch Jo was at the start of the week and basically conentrate on Sam. If there is conflict like that happening, we want Sam in lol

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:40 PM
It probably won't help him when it comes to the final though. I'd love to see him win and shock the others especially those who think they have it in the bag already.

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Well yeah, I mean he was a nightmare for them at first. And he still borderline stalks Josie. He is no saviour, but he definitely should stay over Jo. It's just annoying people will forget what a whiney bitch Jo was at the start of the week and basically conentrate on Sam. If there is conflict like that happening, we want Sam in lol

The sad thing about Jo is, she has some real perceptive moments, but because they come along during boring conversation, they're missed....whereas Sam is more about the action, running around, shouting and hollering, provoking reaction from the rest of the house, and that makes better footage.

I mean really, who wants to watch just chit chat?

Having said that, who wants to watch friggin duvet fumbling? :/

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:44 PM

I've a feeling that Jo will have racked-up enough votes on Tuesday/Wednesday when she had stinkers - he'll not overtake her in the voting. Thursday show is said to be the big determining factor right enough - think Sunshine.

Wee-Mo
13-08-2010, 05:47 PM
So hope the little prat goes tonight :xyxwave:

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:49 PM
The sad thing about Jo is, she has some real perceptive moments, but because they come along during boring conversation, they're missed....whereas Sam is more about the action, running around, shouting and hollering, provoking reaction from the rest of the house, and that makes better footage.

I mean really, who wants to watch just chit chat?

Having said that, who wants to watch friggin duvet fumbling? :/

Most of the HM's are pretty dire this series. I'm glad the pack mentality didn't affect Sam like I thought it would at the start though. Everyone seemed to want to get rid of him cos he disrupted the nice friendly chats. If he survives this eviction, that will prove that. Also, that anyone who takes on John won't be a gonner, as we've seen a few times before.

InOne
13-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I've a feeling that Jo will have racked-up enough votes on Tuesday/Wednesday when she had stinkers - he'll not overtake her in the voting. Thursday show is said to be the big determining factor right enough - think Sunshine.

I was thinking that, she got some really bad HL's at the start of the week. The moany middle aged woman. The cougar was nowhere to be seen.

Just Do It
13-08-2010, 06:49 PM
He will go - I'm almost certain of it now.

And even if by some miracle he doesn't, he'll be leaving next week in one of the worst decisions the producers have ever made.

Agreed. Bo!?oks decision that as the most popular are also the least popular in the polls. So that decision makes it almost certain that a dullard will win for doing feck all.

oddballmisfitsFTW
13-08-2010, 07:00 PM
I bit worried Sam might go as he is at the the 5/1 mark and shortening so it is possible he might go :bawling:

hopefully Sam fans are ALL voting Jo out so then its battle of Sam fans v Sam haters

no Sam fans should waste money voting Dave or JJ but target Jo

SAM TO WIN :elephant:

erichardse10
13-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Well its up to you lot!. don't make the wrong decision!

Bristol Bird
13-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Think the reason the odds have changed so quickly is that he's ruffled lots of the JJJ clans feathers. Also lots of scams going on to get peeps to vote him out. Tonight will be a real test for Peppers Army. I love him to bits - I'll be gutted if he doesn't stay:(

InOne
13-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Think the reason the odds have changed so quickly is that he's ruffled lots of the JJJ clans feathers. Also lots of scams going on to get peeps to vote him out. Tonight will be a real test for Peppers Army. I love him to bits - I'll be gutted if he doesn't stay:(

It's stupid that anyone who even goes close to the golden couple odds massively drop. Look what happened to Corin after the fight with John. IT's just stupid and it's cos BB have given them a ridiculous amount of airtime.

Bristol Bird
13-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I know - spoils the programme imo!

Claymores
13-08-2010, 07:37 PM

Forr the 3rd time in this thread:

Sam's odds-crash started long before the argument with JJ1 - during the influential Thu HL show in fact. Although FMs here seemed to lap it up, the gambling community appeared to believe he had an eviction-threatening stinker (he looked very bratty IMO too).

Your inventing shadows that ain't there.

boomoo
13-08-2010, 09:05 PM
if sam goes then its rigged.

Well davina said she thinks sam will go. However he is not favourite to go on polls. If these trun out to be wrong it will be a fix. there has been so little time to vote since the argument highlight.

JJ1 saying go away Sam you are looking for airtime means JJ1 thinks the camera's only show him and Josie. He must have learnt this from JJ2.