PDA

View Full Version : John James and JJ have a bet!

serensilver
13-08-2010, 05:02 PM
From the channel 4 site!:wavey:

John and JJ have made a very funny bet. The pair were both speculating on whether there would be a double or single eviction tonight.

JJ said that if it is a single eviction and if he is still in the House tomorrow he would wear just a pair of Adam & Eve style ivy pants all day.:joker:

If it is a double eviction, John James must wear Josie's blue and white summer dress all day tomorrow. :joker:

Considering that tonight will actually be a single eviction, it looks like JJ will be wearing those ivy pants if he is not evicted tonight.

If the bet goes to plan, there might be a few blushes for JJ tomorrow!

terryrow
13-08-2010, 05:03 PM
why dont the two jjs just get married?

snookered
13-08-2010, 05:04 PM
How about a game of Russian Roulette?

There's a bet.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 05:07 PM
From the channel 4 site!:wavey:

John and JJ have made a very funny bet. The pair were both speculating on whether there would be a double or single eviction tonight.

JJ said that if it is a single eviction and if he is still in the House tomorrow he would wear just a pair of Adam & Eve style ivy pants all day.:joker:

If it is a double eviction, John James must wear Josie's blue and white summer dress all day tomorrow. :joker:

Considering that tonight will actually be a single eviction, it looks like JJ will be wearing those ivy pants if he is not evicted tonight.

If the bet goes to plan, there might be a few blushes for JJ tomorrow!

Hark at their desperate attempts to keep JJ2 in - by promising a peek at his skimpily clothed body tomorrow! How desperate! No thanks - not for me! :rolleyes:

serensilver
13-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Hark at their desperate attempts to keep JJ2 in - by promising a peek at his skimpily clothed body tomorrow! How desperate! No thanks - not for me! :rolleyes:

Nah not that bothered about him to be honest! JJ2 aint going anywhere tonight!:wavey: and if you dont believe me check the story on the website

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Looks like we'll be seeing JJ in his pants tomorrow then! :D Well I'm not complaining :laugh: